It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half assed efforts afford Us Nothing !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Dear friends : I wonder How many of you Guys have taken the time out of your all to important Shedules over the course of say the last 6 or 7 yrs to notice the "HUGE" Population explosion of Uniformed Police Ossifers in nearly every State, county , town , village , Hamlet , city all across this country but more so in the eastern states ? Why ? who knows but I'm going to go way out on a limb here and take a swing at what I think the answer would be if you or anyone were to ask the powers at be, I would be deeply shocked if the SOP [Ready made] answer didn't have the Ole Terrorist twist to it or the Favorite of today They are there to protect Our freedoms and way of life ? REALLY How many of you nice folks have noticed that WE as Americans and "nice people" don't take care of ANY of our small problems between us anymore in fact We Jump to CALL 911 So the Law can take care of all our problems for us so We can get back to the Home Shopping Network or the Movie Channel it disgraceful . Our town meetings have become Vulgar Lousy Real estate Zoning meetings and on court night it's V&T [Vehicle & Traffic ] We don't reach out to eachother anymore , we have become so Filthy dirty with this idea of seperateness that We don't Group up to get one single Meaningfull thing accomplished so We Leave it up to Stone Faced Ice Cold Criminals Like Ole TRICKY DICK CHENEY and his Pocket pool buddy G.W. BUSH just look at what they have managed to get accomplished since Jacking the whitehouse ! Can you folks honestly look at your face in the Mirror and say JOB WELL DONE ? But I bet they can ? just take a look at how the Police react to a Tail light ? They pull a High speed turn around and Give Chase for a LOUSY TAIL LIGHT ? Or Worse how about the License plate light that created the reason for another high speed chase that ended in Jail time and the automatic Beat Down that is automatically issued at the exact moment the drivers face trys to beat up the Ossifers Fist, And how many of you nice people have had the Outstanding Pleasure of walking into the DMV Recently ? No you didn't recive any such notice or letter from any DMV ANYWHERE IN THE USA explaining your New found Predicament ! Since the God awfull 9/11 horror they turned on the Big Brother computers in Washington DC that run the National Highway Transportation safefty Board computer says you didn't take care of a ticket you got 23 yrs ago way up in Montana and as such The NY DMV can't release your License until you take care of it So that short trip to the DMV turned into your Nightmare Now imagine a Few Hundred thousand people all getting Humped the same way , How many of you have pulled into gas station and read the sign that tells you that they Vigorously SCREW the Poor slob that drives off without forking over his Last Dollar 380 ! But the Most amazing thing about this is they push a Button and before you can say Toss the Key away they muster the entire Police Department to felony pullover status ! But Can you folks please tell Me exactly WHO CAN WE CALL EACH TIME THEY EMPTY OUR POCKETS AT THE FRECKIN PUMPS ? WHO DO WE CALL to come to our aid ? who ? How many of you have had a delivery of home Heating Fuel ? how Many have asked for a Raise to help offset the Petroleum Corporations Attempt at Plundering our savings really think Ole G.W.Bush is looking out for Our Country ? How did WE allow this to go down How did Our Alleged WatchDog Congress allow Dick Cheneys Halliburton to even Bid on ANY Government Jobs Big Or small because of the Conflict of interest ? How were they even allowed to Bid ? Let alone get the contract ....

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Maladroit

A few points:

What are Uniformed Police Ossifers?

Ever heard of paragraphs?

Would this not be more at home in the rant section of BTS?

Well those points where actually questions.

[edit on 12/1/2008 by Now_Then]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Maladroit

I feel you.

All I can say is, its going to get worse before it gets better, and when we hit rock bottom there will be no where else to go but up.

join