It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain a freemason?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit7

I can tell you this for a fact. Out of all the Presidents we have had in office since Washington up until present day, only two have not been Masons. Lincoln and JFK. Both murdered in office.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by spirit7

I can tell you this for a fact. Out of all the Presidents we have had in office since Washington up until present day, only two have not been Masons. Lincoln and JFK. Both murdered in office.

So you saw their membership certificates? You sat in Lodge with them? Otherwise how can you state that as fact...particularly since it's in error.

The only facts in your post are that Lincoln and Kennedy were murdered.

Here is a list of every U.S. President who was a Mason (along with some other famous Freemasons)

www.calodges.org...

The last President who was a Mason was Gerald R. Ford (may he rest in peace).

[edit on 9-8-2008 by senrak]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

reply to post by spirit7

Your 'facts' are worthless. They are not substantiated with evidence.

As for the other anony poster, the freedom of the slaves, the right for women to vote, the founding of the US and the funding of the American revolution are all gifts from the Bible based Rosicrucian fraternity. This is fact based on publicly exposed fraternal record that may be researched. Working for the benefit of ALL mankind. Very much like the Masons and with standards and ideals that are fully compatible.

While McCain may not be a Mason, I can tell you for a fact Obama is NOT a Rosicrucian. Not knowing McCain's status we look to his history to be fit for the job. Personally I believe he is too old and I believe Obama is a traitor to the constitution. Based on public knowledge. I do not like or endorse any of the available candidates. I think we need to pick again from scratch.

Kennedy? your guess is as good as anybody's, but probably Elks, Rotary or nothing.

Is that cryptic and clear enough?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee
Kennedy? your guess is as good as anybody's, but probably Elks, Rotary or nothing.

Kennedy was a Knight of Columbus.

That's not surprising of course since he was Roman Catholic.

And while the Knights of Columbus (like the Freemasons) are not an evil organization, I'm sure some all-knowing anonymous poster will tell us they are.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
If it is in secret than it is dangerous. Just because you think that it is harmless doesn't mean that it is. Remember, what happens in the blue room is secret. Jesus Christ did nothing in secret but for all to see. Secret behavior is dangerous and spiritually wicked. Don't let your eyes see the truth let your spiritual senses take the lead. Remember faith is believing in something you cannot see. Have faith in the truth not lies.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LightinDarkness

Well Said!!!!!!!!

I love how, some people can make deductive arguments and statements out of nothing.

If Mccain is a Freemason, so be it, maybe Ill vote twice. What I do know is that Palin, declared a whole week in honor of the Prince Hall, and Order of the Eastern Star lodge, in alaska. So there it is.

And be real, did you not see the photo of her husband when he got off the plain, obvious masonic gesture.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit7

I heard he was a nights of columbus who also belive in intollerance. Jesus also believed in intollerance but i think he was only "free" not a free mason

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
No need to speculate. He is indeed a Mason. I know it for a fact.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
If he is a mason is irrelevant to all non masons. If he were a mason, I would love to sit in lodge with him. If he is true at heart and pure, his actions will allow him to prevail, not his association with masonry. Its all about the person, not the membership.

Bill

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Check this out. Can you handle the truth?
freedocumentaries.org...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by benevolent tyrant

I'm a Free Mason, and would like to know to..... And I'd like Say Thanks on this Comment!!! Very Nicely said!!!! You should Join! I have a feeling you'd make a great Masonic Mason, We'd like to call you Brother!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

What a crock! Neither Obama , Clinton or either of the Bushes are Masons. Stop the propaganda!!
A 60 yr Mason!!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

60-year is correct.
"dubya" has never been raised. Clinton was in a Masonic children's group but had his records destroyed by the morally concious group after he revealed what a scumbag he is. Obama is a member of the rogue "Prince Hall" version of Freemasonry - which means nothing to a Freemason like myself.
"Above Top Secret"? - what a crock!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
First off I AM a Mason and proud of it. Hopefully this will clear up some thoughts that are out there.

1) Are all Masons Tolerant? No. I hate to say it but we have bigots and idiots in our organization just as well as any other. Michael Richards (Kramar of Seinfield fame) was a Mason (not sure if he was kicked out for unmasonic behaviour after his N-word speach at the comedy club.

2) Is it true that blacks can not become masons? Not in the least. Any man (and in some places women) of legal age (this is defined in each grande lodge) can become a mason as long as they have a believe in a supreme being (God, Yeweh, Alah, Buddah, etc).
Prince Hall masonry was started in the US during the Rev. War (more info can be found here en.wikipedia.org... ) Many states Grand Lodges both regular and Prince Hall recognize each other and members can visit each others lodges at any time. North Carolina just passed this. In the Deep south this is still an issue and a black mark upon masonry. Please remember that Prince Hall pretty much only in the USA.

3) Is Obama and/or Mccain Masons? I for one do not know one way or another. But both are eligible to join.

4) Are there Higher level masons? Not really. Freemasons are members of what is called a Blue Lodge. in this lodge there is lodge officers that are elected for 1 year. All Masons in lodge should be a Master Mason or 3rd Degree Mason. But one of the principles of Masonry is Meeting on the Level, which means that ALL members are at the same level no matter their station in life.
I am sure many of you have heard of 32nd and 33rd degree Masons. These are masons that belong to an apendent body that is seperate from Freemasonry. One requirement is that you must be a Mason first. 33rd degree masons belong to the Scottish rites. There is also York rites that is Christian Only. And of course everyone has heard of the Shriners (although most do not realize that ALL Shriners are masons).

-MAK Master Mason. FLorida.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Freemasonry is a despicable cult with many different levels, as you have attested to yourself. What is the 33rd degree, if there aren't any levels? My family was steeped in this cult and has finally broken free of its effects. There is nothing innocent about this seemingly benign brotherhood. Those of us who are educated about their rituals and history, know it is very dangerous. From one who knows first hand!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

What a crock! Neither Obama , Clinton or either of the Bushes are Masons. Stop the propaganda!!
A 60 yr Mason!!

Sixty-year Mason is right.

Some fairly easy research visiting Grand Lodge sites and lists of famous Freemasons (which they're quick to claim if there's a national leader with ties to the brotherhood) and the politicians' own biographical sites ...

John McCain - is not a Freemason, though his father was. He does not claim to be a part of Masonry, nor do reputable Masonic sources cite him in their lists of famous political leaders who are Masons.

Barack Obama - is not a Freemason or Prince Hall Mason. Again, he does not cite Masonic affiliation, nor do reputable Prince Hall promotional sources attempt to claim him as such.

Bill Clinton - WAS a member of the Order of DeMolay, a Masonic youth group, but was never initiated into the F. & A. M. Mrs. Clinton is not part of the Eastern Star.

But how interesting that there's such vociferous postings to the contrary.

Best regards,
Sandalfon

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
if you look up the history of the Sanctum of light you will see that all of the former presidents, including Dumbya were freemasons with the exception of 2 presidents. Those two are Lincoln and Kennedy.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
All I need to do is watch the nightly news to know Masons do not have any control in Washington.

I do know there was a time when most of our leaders were in fact Masons, a brief period decades and decades ago. In those times, even men on opposite sides of party lines had limits of how they would treat each other. People beleived in decency....

The proof Masonry has NO bearing or control of our capital is shown in it's conduct. Masonry abhors the behavior that has become it's daily bread and butter.

If only more Presidents WERE masons.

If I felt any candidate was truly adhering to that obligation I would in fact vote for them in a second.....but I haven't seen any in a very long time.

Your conspiracy I'm afraid is 80 years too late.

If you wish to understand the current influence I'd reccommend a closer look at this

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandalfon

Newsweek june 2 2008 page 23 shows obama wearing a mason ring

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join