It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain a freemason?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Obama in the secret society skull and bones same as Bush, what do you think about that..

I think thats disinformation, since Skull and Bones is a club that only exists at Yale, and Obama attended Columbia (undergrad) and Harvard (law school). Its simply not possible.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Friend, you are wrong about masonry. There are no secret levels and higher power. We are simple family man that want to leave our society better than we found it. There are rich and poor among us from every religion and race and we all see each other on the level and that's why people join masonry.
Let me give you an example: Our grand master who was a 33rd degree just lost his job after he served 2 years as grand master. He has is a poor brother at the same level as all the others with the same financial and family problems . It's simple to see what masonry is about. just go visit a lodge close to you and talk to them.

peace be with you

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
My Father and I have done research, and Obama is in fact a freemason, just as Bill Clinton and Bush are. This would also imply that Hilary is in the eastern star. However we are still on the search for proof of McCain..

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
IF YOU SEE THE SINGS MAYBE GOD IS TRYING TO SHOW YOU THAT HE IS A FREEMASON. FREEMASONS WORK AND LIVE IN SECRET. BUT GOD EXPOSES THEM. ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE HE BRINGS THOSE FROM THE DARKNESS INTO THE LIGHT. DONT MISS THE SIGNS. GOD MIGHT BE TRYING TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING.....

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by benevolent tyrant

I am a mason, you are correct my friend, as for the membership, I do not know, I severely doubt Obama is because I severely doubt a Mason would swear in on the Koran as opposed to the Bible, but it is still possible, just because they're masons does not me they stick to what they are taught, just like church lol bc I am a preacher also

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

First, Obama is not a Muslim, he's christian. Secondly, a Mason can swear on any document that is the center of their religions teachings as long as they believe in a supreme being.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

First, Obama is not a Muslim, he's christian. Secondly, a Mason can swear on any document that is the center of their religions teachings as long as they believe in a supreme being.

Very true. Any male Muslim, who is of good moral character and of full age, is welcome to become a Freemason. The Grand Lodge and Supreme Council of Turkey, for example, are primarily composed of Muslim Masons.

It's also true that Obama is not a Muslim. I don't understand why people keep rtepeating that nonsense.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

There is a poster in another thread on ATS, can't recall witch, that claims that he has sat in a PH lodge with Obama. You could do a shreach on ATS to find that thread.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
John McCain could possibly be a member of the Lion's and Rotary Club too in addition to being a Freemason!

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
My Father and I have done research, and Obama is in fact a freemason, just as Bill Clinton and Bush are. This would also imply that Hilary is in the eastern star.

lol, I missed this one.

No, Bush and Clinton are not Masons, and no, Hillary is not a member of the Eastern Star. Secondly, Obama is not a Mason either.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
im no mason, but i have a few friends that are.

it wouldnt bother me and i dont care if he or obama belong to a group such as this. the majority of our presidents were masons or some other secret group member..

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
want to find out about the freemasons? go to this web site. takes time but educate yourself. George Washington was a freemason. This country was founded and is ran by freemasons. see link

blog.myspace.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by steve76

eghh another one of those "Lower level masons don't know the true agenda" remarks and so forth. i think people need to stop believe what non-masons with no experience in masonry are saying and actually be more down to earth and be open-minded about what masons really do have to say. i don't see why it would be necessary for a mason to lie about what we do and if there was an "agenda"

if we were so secret and ha secret agenda's then why are their so many masons on ATS that are willing to openly talk about freemasonry to non-masons? people need to educate themselves with good information and not this rubbish.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble
im no mason, but i have a few friends that are.

it wouldnt bother me and i dont care if he or obama belong to a group such as this. the majority of our presidents were masons or some other secret group member..

No, most of our country's Presidents where not Freemasons.

However, most of the Presidents in our history suffered some form of mental illness. From bipolar disorders, manic depressents, alcoholics, cross dressers, paranoid skitso's, autistic and many more.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

However, most of the Presidents in our history suffered some form of mental illness. From bipolar disorders, manic depressents, alcoholics, cross dressers, paranoid skitso's, autistic and many more.

That just proves that you have to be cazy to go into politics. Or was it being in Politics that drove them cazy?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
John McCain is NOT a Mason. His father, Admiral John Sidney McCain, Commander in Chief of the Pacific Fleet during the Vietnam War and who died in 1981, was.

www.masonicinfo.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join