It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Pre-Primary Survey Results (Release 01/12/09)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

New York Pre-Primary Survey Results (Release 01/12/09)

www.stargazette.com

If the New York presidential primaries were held today, Hillary Clinton would beat Barack Obama by almost a 2 to 1 margin among Democrats in a poll conducted by Survey USA for several New York media outlets, including Star-Gazette.

Clinton garnered the support of 56 percent of the Democrats surveyed; Obama received 29 percent and John Edwards got 8 percent. Clinton had a striking 43-point lead among women voters...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Who did you expect? The Tooth Fairy? No, but really Hillary Clinton (D) is running one heck of a campaign and she has the numbers to prove it. Trailing not that far behind is of course Barack Obama, also one of my favorites.

As for the republicans in New York, it's almost a split between Rudy Guiliani and John McCain. However Guiliani has the upper hand per the recent poll.

I don't know if it's true about the suppression of Ron Paul. I've read a lot about him being censored and what-not but let me tell you he's not doing very well in the poles. Only getting 3% of the Republican Vote (as of this poll)! That's really sad. I like a ton of his views and all the videos made him seem like he had a chance, apparently still holding on to hundreds of thousands of dollars. Is he ever going to spend it?

Who do you guys want to win the New York primaries, and do you believe this poll represents a reasonable representation of the size of individual party supporters?

www.stargazette.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join