It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I have noticed that certain women love confidence even if a man is evil spirited and arrogant.

why do women like this?

Something thats really impressive is innocence, to me thats impressive and in this age is extremely rare.

I remember Elivs saying once, when I got confidence I got women. Are women this gullable?

This should be in rants?

answer me ladies and tell me why

peace.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Because innocence is a sign of weakness and inexperience. Like it or not a woman will always respond to the confident man over the wide eyed kid. They cannot help it, it is a natural response. And it isnt being gullible to choose mates it is survival of the species. The true measure of gullibility is the innability alot of women have in being more discerning about which male is truly confident and which one is just putting up a front.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I agree.

But when I say gullable, I mean the ones who fall for evil men using confidence to get what they want.

" wide eyed kid "

I would add that in a relationship, they want to be made happy instead of doing all the work.

I dont even know why I posted this, I should have known the answer on my own.

peace.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
because I can kill something and give them meat, lol jk

I'm not sure why, but chicks dig confidence.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Ok...that's enough outta YOU 'upside down man'.

Stay on topic or I'll whip ya.

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Confidence versus innocence.

Yes, it is to do with survival.

Confidence shows you have the ability and the knowledge to go out and get what you want, many Kings have been made this way.

A woman would be in her right mind to go for the confidence over innocence due to the subconcious knowledge of knowing that confidence has the ability to provide defend for a family and home.

Innocence says it all. Doesn't know what to do, where to go or how to get there.
Only through living can innocence become confident.

In todays mixed background world of brain versus brawn, the images of confidence and innocence vary greatly.

Some females go for the high earning computerised tech, while others will prefer the musclebound grafter that's street wise and savvy.

This also defines certain groups into their 'classes' (unfortunately this has been a stain on humanities recent years).

You also have to take into account what the men look for in the woman. Does the grafter go for innocence or confidence? After all, relationships are supposed to be a two way thing, unless your a macho pig that believes women have their place.

If you've got any brains at all, then you will look for what the woman gives you...the missing parts of you. You may have the confidence, but lack the innocence to give love and support. This is where te innocent woman would possibly greatly benefit the relationship.

It's a strange world and the multitude of confidence versus innocence varies greatly from one person to the next.

One partner may be great at maths, te other great at language, together they realise they have strengths and weeknesses and build on each other from each other giving them both the confidence and the innocence to be compatible and involved with each other.

Hope you get what I mean...

new topics

top topics

join