It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Computer centers both hit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
A very interesting article at rense. Supposedly both planes impacted in rooms housing large arrays of battery looking devices.

p11 Planes both hit computer rooms

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by disgustedbyhumanity

I have explained WTC2 on this thread

In part, the batteries hit were for the UPS System for Fuji Bank.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by disgustedbyhumanity

I have read about the computer rooms in the south tower. The North Tower is news to me.

An Italian blogger wrote about it a few months back and I posted a link here on ATS. He was investigating what might have caused the "molten metal" seen coming from World Trade Center 2. He is a member here. Henry 62.

Click my name and you'll find the link to his article.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   

A very interesting article at rense. Supposedly both planes impacted in rooms housing large arrays of battery looking devices.

Article is by Chris Bolleyn - our favorite goose stepping fruitcake.

Otherwise WTC housed many banks, brokerages and financial service
companies. Odds of striking some server room or computer facility are
fairly high Many of these companies had 24/7 operations across the
world and with millions of dollars at stake could not afford interruptions
Battery backups(UPS - uninterupted power supply) are common in these
type of facilities.

I'd had to move and install batteries for UPS systems in a server room
Can tell you them suckers are HEAVY! Batteries are sealed case lead-acid
similar to a car battery.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
At the website are the blueprints of WTC 1, including the 91st floor.

911research.wtc7.net...

Back-up batteries? In the early 1970s, computers took up entire rooms not desk or lap space. Those were the data base computers. The worst thing data based computers, in those days, could do is electrically short out and cause a paper fire, if any paper was close to a short if it sparked.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by OrionStars]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

Edit: By 2001, the batteries used on dbase computers in computer rooms were back-up batteries in case power outages.

Where would batteries be hidden no one would see them? It was a work day and people did have to access those offices holding dbase computers.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

Did the individual also mention any sulpheric acid, from batteries, first had to errode through reinforced concrete floors, before arriving at the steel trusses, and other underbelly grids of steel supporting the floors end to end and side to side?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I don't recall at the moment.

Maybe you should read his article, that may answer your question.

11-settembre.blogspot.com

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I was not referring to the article - if you had clearly read my post in response to what a another poster was stating.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I was not referring to the article - if you had clearly read my post in response to what a another poster was stating.

If you are responding to what another poster was stating, then why did you reply to my post? I mentioned the article and the author. Nothing about sulfuric acid.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Could it be because you were the poster to whom I responded? Would you be considered another poster? You were not discussing the author of the article and the article. You were discussing someone having written to you. The subject of this discussion is batteries.

What exactly did the Italian person suggest, pertaining to batteries in any computer rooms? Which is what I asked in my first post addressing your post.

The subject, in the article, referencing batteries has to do with replacing back-up batteries with something else instead (homing devices for missiles? etc.) Is that also to what your correspondent was referring as well?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Okay Orion. Let's get this straightened out.

My first post on this thread.

originally posted by me
I have read about the computer rooms in the south tower. The North Tower is news to me.

An Italian blogger wrote about it a few months back and I posted a link here on ATS. He was investigating what might have caused the "moltmetal" seen coming from World Trade Center 2. He is a member here. Henry 62.

Then you replied to that post with this one

Did the individual also mention any sulpheric acid, from batteries, first had to errode through reinforced concrete floors, before arriving at the steel trusses, and other underbelly grids of steel supporting the floors end to end and side to side?
It seems obvious to me that you are referring to Henry 62 (the author of the article I mentioned in my first post).

I responded with this.

originally posted by me
I don't recall at the moment.

Maybe you should read his article, that may answer your question.

It seems simple enough so far.

Then you replied with this.

Either you are referring to the article that I was talking about, or you mistakenly misread what I said. I never mentioned that I talked to the author of the article.

Now who's the one not clearly reading the other's posts?

Allow me to answer that for you.

originally posted by OrionStars
You were discussing someone having written to you.

Please! Clearly read my post the next time to avoid further confusion. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870

Okay Orion. Let's get this straightened out.

My first post on this thread.

originally posted by me

An Italian blogger wrote about it a few months back and I posted a link here on ATS. He was investigating what might have caused the "moltmetal" seen coming from World Trade Center 2. He is a member here. Henry 62.

Batteries, the topic of this discussion, hold sulphuric acid which can erode steel if it can get to the steel. Which, as I already pointed out, would have to erode through not only reinforced concrete, but either ceramic, granite, or marble floor covering as well. Now you may have not intended to tie the two together for implication. However, that is what you did, which prompted my original question, directly pertaining to the citation of your own words above.

What did you intend to mean with your citation above? You are referring to what could possibly erode steel, aren't you? And did you not do that under a topic involving batteries containing sulphuric acid? You used the term "moltmetal", and I cited that above.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I never mentioned sulpheric acid or steel. Please go back to my original post and read carefully.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

No, you didn't. Instead, you blatantly implied it with the term "moltmetal". Now either metal is molting feathers, or you blatantly implied batteries caused the molten metal seen by more than a few people at the WTC site. Which is it?

new topics

top topics

join