It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor May Have Been Right About CERN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
John Titor, the famous (infamous?) self-proclaimed Time-Traveler, said things wonderful, horrorfying, and thought-provoking. One of the things he said was that CERN had a hand in discovering how to produce the "Micro-singularities" he used for his time-machine. I did some web-surfing and found this website that claims that CERN will be attempting to create a multitude of miniature Black Holes in a lab. This may be our gateway into micro-singularities.

Some estimates suggest that the new Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at the European Center for Nuclear Research (CERN -the acronym is in French) will be able to create an average of one black hole each second. LHC will bombard protons and antiprotons together with such a force that the collision will create temperatures and energy densities not seen since the first trillionth of a second after the Big Bang.

This article was posted May 23, 2003. John Titor showed up at around 2000 if I'm not mistaken and left in 2001. This may be proof of Titor's legitamacy, and the birth of the Time Machine.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
www.csmonitor.com...

Sorry! >_< Forgot the link.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Although most here seem to scoff at JT and his claim, I for one do not care if he was real or not, many of the awareness's that I now posses can be attributed to what I learned from JT.
This is just further validation for what he claimed were 'possibilities' for our future.
Just last night I was telling the story of JT to my eldest son and continuing to make plans for our future what ever that may bring.
Awareness from any source is still awareness.

new topics

join