It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati/Masons at the Denver Airport??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
As I was stumbling across the internet the other day I came upon some really interesting information. I know that this may sound odd or far-fetched, but give it a thought. None of what I am writing is first hand knowledge, but it at least warrants some sort of authenticity with its photos. Apparently the DIA is hiding something big, as evidence points to a secret underground, not to mention a lot of ties to the Illuminati and Masons. ( there is actually a time capsule? like thing there for the masons). This place has exhaust vents, Holding areas ( large fenced in areas with barbed wire pointed in, as to keep something in, a lot of Harmonis Resounance that makes people ill, nazi like paintings, and an unbelievably strange building design. Man, this topic could go in a lot of diffrent sections, but this, I thought, may be best. What do all of you make of this?
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Yes, us masons are gonna use it as the most convenient place in the world from which to enter our global domination plans

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Has anyone seen what it looks like down below. It could be a safe place for Global Masons to meet without ever having to leave the airport ( A major time saver).

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by TgSoe]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This is a repost of a topic already posted.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I would think that they would have some stone masons building an airport!! who else would you want to lay bricks??? plumbers?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This topic has already been discussed in several (at least 3) other threads.

new topics

top topics

join