It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sonic Drive In

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Sonic is so awesome, everytime i go on a road-trip i always hit up a Sonic. It's annoying that there is none in NY and there are still tons of commercials for them. I even looked on their web-site about franchising a Sonic and NY is out of the question for some reason.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
WE WANT A SONIC DRIVE-THRU IN WESTERN NEW YORK!

PUT ONE IN CHEEKTOWAGA NEAR THE AIRPORT!

UNION ROAD IS PRIME LOCATION BY THE HUGGGGE GALLERIA MALL!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Same problem here,love the commercials but alas only one I know of is like 40 miles away,only Sonic I've seen was when I visited my son in Arizona,now Starbucks,you could throw a rock in any direction and hit one,guess I'll have to visit kid to get a Sonic burger

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
dude I saw a commercial for sonics just yesterday. I live in Los Angeles and I don't think there is even a sonics anywhere near where there are playing the commercials around here. they could probably save a grip of money if they actually broadcasted the commercials in areas where there is actually a sonics. and if there was it would get it's rear handed to it by the local in n out burger.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Sonic sized tater tots with chili, real melted cheese. Big ole juicy double burger with cheese and bacon. Nice frosty drink and a bananna split. Mmm.
Got one just down the street.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Sonic is all over the South. They have great fast food, and some interesting items (fried dill pickles). Definitely a blast from the past, although the ones I have been to the people were not on skates.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join