It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sell your Virginity

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam

Originally posted by intelgurl
from the looks of her she's lucky to get la........

er...

nevermind I'm just being cruel.

haha... so do you think when the guy meets her he'll demand a full refund? And tax too?

Anyone sad enough to pay for her probably doesnt look too good himself. He probably looks like this

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Ok yes we all agree... it's prostitution. Now the moral question is, what is wrong with prostitution?

People in relationships have sex for fun... for the pleasure of it. So why not for money? You both get pleasure, and one person gets paid

Sex is ALWAYS for pleasure, so saying it's for "love" is bs
If sex didn't bring any pleasure, human race would die out fast

Besides, guys always say "I love you" around the time of sexual climax, to express the intense pleasure only! The girls take it as "awwww I love you too" and fall for it every time

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I agree with you 100% Asala...this sets a very poor example, and thus the punishment to this girl should be swift and clear in order to disuade others for fallowing in her path.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   

er...

LOL! I mean...if I am spending THAT kind of cash...
Hey, I'm just saying.

You are right intelgurl.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Is my perception wacko? Then why is it that males are so inclined to have sex with a person who is not a virgin? It cannot be for longterm reasons, which makes the fact that they get some sick pleasure from causing pain during sex a possible truth.

Yes, it is illegal, not throw her in jail illegal though, more like pay a fine illegal. Not a big one, but still, trying to make money and resulting in a fine is tough a punishment enough.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion

Originally posted by lilblam

er...

haha... so do you think when the guy meets her he'll demand a full refund? And tax too?

Anyone sad enough to pay for her probably doesnt look too good himself. He probably looks like this

Or this...

Or this...

Or this...

Or this...

And of course he may look like this:

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   

OMG! Where'd you get Tony Blair's high school class picture?????????

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
QSF your logic is...well illogical. Lots of men wish to have sex with women who have already lost their virginity. In fact men do it every day.

I won't lie...of course there is intrigue.....it's like anything...you always want to be the first to do it. It has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with pain. Give yourself a shake.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
No i say throw her in jail!!

Let other debt ridden teens no that its not that easy to get on the computer and start selling something thats part of them....

You got to work hard in this world.. selling your body
is not the way to go.....I worked 3 jobs when i was a teen to pay of my debts.....

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   

OMG! Where'd you get Tony Blair's high school class picture?????????

Actually... this is it:

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
It should be known that I said it is possible they get a sick pleasure. Not stating it as a fact. Now, my logic is not illogical, since I had no knowledge that males like to be first to do something like that. Now, intrigue is one thing, and I am aware people have sex with people who are not virgins every day, but my proof of males finding more than intrigue was how much money this auction resulted in achieving.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lukefj
QSF your logic is...well illogical. Lots of men wish to have sex with women who have already lost their virginity. In fact men do it every day.

I won't lie...of course there is intrigue.....it's like anything...you always want to be the first to do it. It has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with pain. Give yourself a shake.

Sure, be first to climb the mountain. Of course you could, well...die or become disfigured.

I don't know. I think it is an act of desperation in these times of debt.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Lilblam, what a horrible pic. That poor guy.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Oh, my, God. That nerdy guy actually looks like an older version of my brother. I'm not joking

As for the girl selling her virginity, I'll echo the rest of you.... PROSTITUTE!

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Sooo...how would this be claimed on your income tax paperwork?

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I think it was prince charles who bought it..

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I thought this was posted before?

oh well. Well being a virgin still and being that rosie can seel her Virginity online, I'm gonna sell mine on ATS.

Bidding starts at 5000 points!

Deep

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
whose to say that maybe her hymen wasn't reconstructed, who did the medical examination?.
Publicity stunt or not , its sick..

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
IMHO I wouldn't pay a dime on her. There is a chance she could be carrying something and it would be a bad waste of my time. She isn't my type either. The guy paying those big bucks is either very ugly, is terribly desperate, feels more "manly" taking a woman's virginity, or has nothing better to do with his time and money.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I can see this becoming a new reality show on MTV...

I also wonder how long it will be before the UK levies a "cherry-popping" tax...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join