It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing MSN ufo videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
On MSN there are two ufo videos one was shot in canada a few weeks ago and there was one that a newscaster had video taped. The one the newscaster video taped was advertised on the msn front page but when you go to view it it's no longer available. Is anyone else getting this problem?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Can you give us the link that you tried and do you have any other details?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
If you go to the msn.com and then click on videos the one the news guy taped was on the front page. It shows a vid cap of something that looks sort of like the iss. You can find the canada video by searching for it. It shows a vidcap for that one too. When you go to play the either video it goes thru loading them and then after about a minute it says the video is no longer available

video.msn.com...

That's the link for it. I tried numerous times with several different browsers.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

If you try it now you will be able to see it, because I just finished seeing it on MSN. The photographer is explainig how the FBI gave him the brush off and also explains who took his story and footage seriously,RENSE who are not to reliable. These objects [UFOS] have been discussed on ATS before by some members.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

The Canadian incident is discussed in this thread:

UFO Crash in Canada

...however, I couldn't get the vid to load either.

As far as the other vid you referred to, you may want to search the various threads for "Rods". This was covered last week on the History Channel. Here is one (of many) threads that discusses this:

Jose Escamilla's Roswell Rods

[edit on 12-1-2008 by hsur2112]

[edit on 12-1-2008 by hsur2112]

top topics

join