It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Int. Airport Underground !!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Not really. No guards or police. All the security I saw was around entrances to the airport arrival/departure areas. I did see 2 that just cruised around, but that's about it... doesn't mean they won't swarm, tho. Ever walk up on a nuke silo? Noone there until you get about 100ft too close to the fence... then they swarm out like ants! It's enough to make you crap yourself... I about did, lol.

Personally I think they keep most of their security hidden so people aren't intimidated. There were ALOT of survey cams all over, though, so you know someone is always watching you. Really freaked me out.

And, I got that damned feeling again. I really don't like that place.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The thing is if you're going around snapping pics of anything public now you're gonna get some heat on your ass. They think you're mapping the place out for wehen you come in with guns blazing.

I tend to think there are extremely shady things going on but that to speculate is futile. These people are pretty smart, no good info is gonna be leaked out

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I worked at DIA while it was being built (1993-94). I was a Controls Technician for Honeywell, which had the contract for the HVAC (heating,venting and air-conditioning) system. I had to have access to every building and underground passageway in order to test the air sensors. People need to breathe and we had to install the controls and sensors. I had a master key and master access card that opened up every door in the airport except for the main control tower (it was sealed by the FAA). There are huge underground rooms and passageways but they are there so that employees can get from one building to another without having to cross runways or tarmacs. There are storage rooms for the propane powered carts that people move around on, and the robotic baggage cars and parts. There are parellel tunnels to the underground train for maintenence and emergency access. Also the robotic baggage systems tracks take up a lot of room. I suppose they could use these spaces for nefarious purposes but I never saw any evidence of this.
Concerning the artwork. I regularly watched the artists at work at talked to them at length. They were all Native Americans or Latinos and the civic organisation that hired them had a left-wing political bent (I am a politacally indepndent caucasion). The artists universally said that their themes represented the racist history of whites toward latinos and native-Americans and the white man's destruction of the environment. The artists were all very friendly and open and did not mind talking about their art. In fact they were very proud of their work and happy to have an audience. The concourses all have two underground levels. Tne first one is offices and storgage rooms and the lower one has some maintennce facilities and the huge equipment rooms for the air-moving equipment. There is one level beneath the main terminal. It takes an emourmous amount of room for all the intake and return fans and duct-work. Everything I saw was logical and neccessary. Fiber optic cables are run into every room in the airport. This way they are pre-wired for any high-tech infrastructure that comes along. I hope this answers some questions.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Honeywell tech here again. Just read the posts on security. As stated before I had access to the entire airport. I had an FAA sticker on my windshield that allowed me to drive on runways and tarmacs - had to go to FAA driving school too. There is a 10-story office tower next to the main terminal. The tenth floor is air-moving equipment (not underground like the terminal and concourses). The ninth floor is nothing but computers (and LOTS of AC ducts). The eighth floor is the Control Center. It is a huge dark room with dozens of big screens (and smaller ones as well). They can see every square foot of the airport, inside and out and are in contant contact with police, fire and emergency units. The head of the airport is on the floor below that with a huge corner office (and two thermostats). I had to spend a lot of time in the control center and computer floor making sure the AC was working to spec.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Here is two links with interpretations to the words inscribed in the floor at DIA.

www.mt.net...

also www.konformist.com...

Quoting the HVAC guy
"Concerning the artwork. I regularly watched the artists at work at talked to them at length. They were all Native Americans or Latinos and the civic organisation that hired them had a left-wing political bent (I am a politacally indepndent caucasion). The artists universally said that their themes represented the racist history of whites toward latinos and native-Americans and the white man's destruction of the environment

I haven't been able to find any proof that the inscriptions are nazi in origin, but I do think (I'll check into it further) the above links and testimony are credible and offer a different, verifiable, viewpoint to the murals and symbols at DIA.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I have read posts where people are wondering where to find photos of DIA. Well I don't have any of underground but I do have aerial photos taken during construction. I came across these photos at the Denver Public Library of all places. Though the photos are hardly evidence of any underground facility, they do show military jets sitting on the tarmacs, some heavy lift aircraft and even some fighter jets. Strange I know, but they also show burn marks that go for a well over a mile across the open grass north of the airport. From what I have heard, nuclear tunneling boring machines could cause burning and grass fires if they are run to close to the surface. Just speculation mind you, but the photos do give us a good aerial view of the airport during construction.
Also for those skeptics who think that nothing strange ever went on there there are numerous accounts in the local papers of runways being built and then covered up with dirt and another story of a cooling tower that was built in the ground and then buried. Still not evidence of an underground facility, but mighty strange behavior indeed!
I have followed this story for years and remember quite a few people talking about the strange aspects of how DIA went in out there and I eventually got to work out there in the later days of the construction and I did not at the time hear anything from fellow workers of anything strange but did find out later that most workers were not privy to the work deep underground and it is those workers that were brought in from out of state to do that work and the Denver Post even ran an article on these out of state workers but did not elaborate on what they did out there. Recently there has been in the last year a lot of drilling and excavating north of the airport where a huge hole was dug north of the airport and the dirt built up around it so you couldn't see what was going on and then a week later when I drove by it had been covered up. Once again, not proof of a conspiracy or underground base just odd behavior. Then the real surprising element to appear north of the airport is the huge air duct about three miles north on private property. When I asked the city of Denver about it they claim not to know what it is and the sign on the gate is no help since it lists an L.L.C. company that cannot be found in the phone book or government records.(I was dumb enough not to ask the guy at the gate about the company he worked for)
I thnk that this air duct, though not absolute proof of an underground facility certainly raises the factor that there could be one. I actually have a photo of this as well as the surrounding area if anyone is interested.
Another factor that could prove that there is an underground facility is a news article that ran in 1998 that stated that FEMA was moving from the Lakewood federal center to DIA! FEMA's facility at the federal center is deep underground because the Denver Post ran an article showing the entrance and how you have to walk down a steep ramp to get to the vault doors.
Can we assume that they are not setting up shop at the food court at DIA?

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Updates, anyone?

billy66:

I'd like to see the photos you mentioned. Please contact me via [email protected] .
I might be able to help you getting answers, but don't expect too much.

Cheers,

Pop

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Dang, I missed your post in June. I live in the Denver area and was wondering if you could possibly cite some of these sources. Particularly the news articles.

Where did you look when you found the pics at the Denver Library?

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
What I want to know is:
1) Who does it belong to?
2) What is it used for?
3) What is its fuction in the structures of that org?

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
There is an underground section of DIA that has been nicknamed "the Hellhole" by employees since the inceoption of the facility. Supposedly it is the lowest part of a network of conveyor belts that move baggage in and out of the complex, but there is no explanation offered for why that particular part was named as such.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Lots and lots of photos, I think 20 of them.

www.abidemiracles.com...

The full-size photos have not been transferred over from the other server. Maybe that's a good project for tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Would the nearest fire dept have emergency floor plans for the facility?

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Probably. Or the zoning department would.

But, why would they share them with you?

I think, that might be an interesting thing to look into, tho.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
They are public property if they exist.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Notme
They are public property if they exist.

Maybe so, but you'd have a hard time justifying your need for them after 9/11. I'd venture to say an interested person would have a very hard time obtaining these nowadays.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by titian

I know that UFOs and probably aliens exist in this world.
The answer to all of this conspiract theories will not be answered by the governments of this world,
but the God himself whos son is Jesus Christ.
Accept him into your heart.
He will forgive u all of your sins you have made.

My personal belief is this;
At this present day the Verichip has been established (1. www.verichip.com, 2. www.antichip.com 3. www.theverichip.com) and its ready for usage; and it will be implated below skin in the right hand,
and this implant is the mark of the beast.
DONT TAKE IT! If you accept it, you will be rotten in hell for eternity,
that is what the Holy Bible tells.

Trust the bible, thats the only thing you should trust.

My personal belief is that some of the "aliens" are above top secret level established human like computerised robots with mark of the beast in them.

Accept this vision of mine and start to believe in Jesus Christ the Son of God and you will spend the eternity with him in paradise.
He calls himself love. I think love is the most important thing you need to know.

Thats all for this time, be careful; we are living the end times now.
Trust God and his Holy Bible and you will be saved.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Haha! Cool. This thread was featured on Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory tonight!

Check out the screen shot.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/15f9e3442dfa.jpg[/atsimg]

And the video

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
So you ever wounder why they would have fences with the barbed wire turned inwards.Yes its to keep people in alright.Thoses people who try to enter theses areas will find it very hard getting out again.They never get out again.Denver airport is a class four facility.They replace people with alien walkins.Do not visit the toliets at denver airport alone.This is the area where they abduct people and replace them within minutes.I visited the United States recently and avoided the denver airport compleatly.Of course i was in discuse with a different name but i still would not pass though Denver airport.Next july i visiting Moscow.Which name will i use this time.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Thought it'd be worth mentioning that Jesse's 'researcher' is none other than ex-T4 presenter June Sarpong.

It is worth mentioning that as well as being the ex-girlfriend of the UK's former culture minister that she has interviewed conspiracy wing nut favourites such as Al Gore, Tony Blair, Gordon Brown and Bill Clinton.

Personally I like her, but you guys love to see shadows where others don't look and I figure why not fuel the fire and have her be considered by some as a triple-cover mole disinfo bluffer who either leads Jesse down the right or wrong paths due to her understandings of the corridors or power.

Hope this gives some of you some food for thought.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by scepticalwatcher

Check it out, scepticalwatcher, your post made it to Jessie Ventura's Conspiracy Theory TV show. Congrats, are in order here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join