It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Int. Airport Underground !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
As I was stumbling across the internet the other day I came upon some really interesting information. I know that this may sound odd or far-fetched, but give it a thought. None of what I am writing is first hand knowledge, but it at least warrants some sort of authenticity with its photos. Apparently the DIA is hiding something big, as evidence points to a secret underground, not to mention a lot of ties to the Illuminati and Masons. ( there is actually a time capsule? like thing there for the masons). This place has exhaust vents, Holding areas ( large fenced in areas with barbed wire pointed in, as to keep something in, a lot of Harmonis Resounance that makes people ill, nazi like paintings, and an unbelievably strange building design. Man, this topic could go in a lot of diffrent sections, but this, I thought, may be best. What do all of you make of this?
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

[edit on 28-9-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
if you check it out, the murals are pretty messed up. Dead kids and what not and all kinds of whacked out art. Were talking NWO type stuff. As for the underground base thing, it wouldnt surprise me.

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

is the link to the info

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by CaptainMooPoo]

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
www.geocities.com...

look at the murals. They scream New World Order. Also whats up with the killing of children and burning of our cities. This is horrible.

"An African woman in colorful native garb; a Native American woman who's heritage the airport's art supposedly celebrates; a blonde girl with cupid bow lips, a Star of David on her chest and a bible in her hands. Each lay dead in open coffins for your viewing pleasure. A burning city, children sleeping on piles of bricks, a line of mourning women in rags with dead babies, limp in their arms. A huge, looming military figure in a gas mask brandishes a sword and machine gun. Part of an actual note written by a child interred in a Nazi death camp. Strange words embedded in the floor with no explanation about what they mean. Welcome to Denver International Airport!"

www.flydenver.com...

the denver international airport site info bout the murals.

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by CaptainMooPoo]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Whoever designed that mural is one sick gob#e.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
This has been discussed before:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And of course in many other threads.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
There's a bunch of demon worshippers in the positions of power of this world. For all I know, they have their secret societies established underneath the ground.

What is a better place to worship the devil than underground, and indicate it by symbology above the area.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
yeah satanism likes to be underground so true.

I think the airports that are all being rebuilt and expanded and upgraded around the world are all interconnected to the hugh underground system. This provides easy access for those below and to transport people above underground too.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
yeah satanism likes to be underground so true.

I think the airports that are all being rebuilt and expanded and upgraded around the world are all interconnected to the hugh underground system. This provides easy access for those below and to transport people above underground too.

That's what David Icke has written in his books, there's pictures at the airports with satanic statues and symbols.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hey finally something tangible. It's not A51, but sounds like it's up there in the interesting area.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
yet bizzarely few photo's of airport are to be found, no maps or plans of layout ,much speculation but no evidence, maybe I'm wrong and someone will post a link

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Still no one has deciphered the strange lettiring on the floor of the airport.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I found this pretty interesting

www.freepressinternational.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I posted that above link not too long ago. It hasn't been updated lately though. This has always been an interesting topic.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cardsharp
Still no one has deciphered the strange lettiring on the floor of the airport.

should have taken a better look at the new page it states.

# Apparently DZIT DIT GAII refers to the BLACK SUN some sort of NAZI symbology.

but there is no mention of the other weird words

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
the base is tied in with the secret government
the base will be used to transport people via airplane once the new world order is established
ive heard there are large ovens there also.
there are 8 sublevels
illuminati are said to be buying large tracts of land around the airport
read my thread on this under the aliens and ufos forum
the title is something like this 20% of the population must go

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I have been to DIA and have seen all of the wierd art work. Personally this conspiracy interestes me but the fact is it is false. My father worked at dia during the construction and claims that there are not 8 levels and the underground level is baggage only. Unless they have built a giant base during the time after construction I do not think this is true.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
where are these murals? Are they visible in the airport to everyone?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
There was a t.v. show on the travel channel (I believe) that was on Denver. They happened to show clips of the airport and they did show the underground system for baggage.
They showed the baggage movers(that you see loading up the plane) driving around wide lanes(seemed to be really wide?) underground.
Didn't show really any of the artwork but they did mention that it had a lot of it.

It would be kind of cool to have a complete tour of the airport sometime.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
yeah, but they also have a lot of murals that arn't abstract and bizzare

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Yes, they are visable and yes, this has been extensively talked about within ATS.

Please, some questions can and will be answered if one would use the friendly, easy to use, ATS 'search' deature, located at the top left of your screen.....right beside "Member List".
The ATS 'search' feature is your friend...really, it is, Scout's honor and all that.

regards
seekerof

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join