It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FULL ET Discloure is coming...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Well that still doesn't explain how anyone can "fight" God.

As for Lucifer, he is described as the leader of a rebellion in "Heaven". The leader of the "fallen angels", who were "cast down" to Earth.

Please consider the notion that "Lucifer" was quite mortal, and simply the leader of one side of a battle in space, long ago. Lucifer's side lost, and he and his "angels" crashed, or sought exile, here on Earth. Simple as that

[edit on 21-2-2008 by MrdDstrbr]

You've partially answered your own questions, but you still remain confused? Do you think that was the last battle between God and Lucifer?

Book of Revelation
Revelation 16:16.

"And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon."

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
You guys are getting way off topic with this thread..

this was about ET disclosure, not bible passages..

just wanted to steer everyone back to the topic

full et disclosure??... eventually, if the government likes it or not.

my 2c

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

You've partially answered your own questions, but you still remain confused?

No, not confused, I'm fairly satisfied with my interpretation of the Lucifer story.

Do you think that was the last battle between God and Lucifer?

No, I don't think anybody has ever "battled" God! How could they?

Maybe the "Adonai" you spoke of was the one Lucifer was battling, but if so, Adonai was quite mortal I assure you. Ancient people confused beautiful and wise and powerful extraterrestrials for "Angels" or GOD all the time. It's important to realize that and not confuse the "Gods" that they wrote of with GOD, the ONE, the ALL, know what I mean?

Revelation 16:16.

"And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

You know, for some bible passages, it seems obvious that the writer was actually writing about interactions with extraterrestrials - and other times I think they just ate way too many mushrooms or something

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

You've partially answered your own questions, but you still remain confused? Do you think that was the last battle between God and Lucifer?

I hope you're not confused. There is no fight going on between Lucifer and God. That would be like saying YOU are in a fight between God and EarthCitizen07.

Does a battle between EarthCitizen07 and God seem rediclous? It's just as stupid as a battle between Lucifer and God.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pynner

Hey, understanding the past might be an important part of understanding what's happening right now - and what's coming in the future

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Originally posted by pynner

Hey, understanding the past might be an important part of understanding what's happening right now - and what's coming in the future

Personally, with knowledges unseen, in understanding the majority of what I am seeing is NOT understanding the Past to see what is coming in the future.

It's misunderstanding the past and what will happen in the future.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Exactly... disclosure is all around you-- you just don't see it. The ancient writings are full of ETs.

Will the US gov't admit it is the question I think that is really being asked.

The French issued the cometta report
The Japanese recently issued a statement that UFOs are real
The Mexican Gov't released that video of theor Airforce jets filming 11 UFOs

In my mind it's disclosed. The US gov't just denied it.

However --> In reality
They sing about ETs in church every Sunday. Angels are not of this earth.

Extra Terrestrial --> "not of this earth"

My take on the fighting God thing is...

in this post here

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Here MUFON discusses the upcoming discloure on Larry King Show.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
a child, shoved into a closet, will eventually grow big enough to kick down the door.

True, but...
an elephant tied with a rope to a stake when small will still believe he cant escape when he is more than large enough to do so. - talk about control.

"Its not the ability to do something - its whether or not the opportunity is used and the awareness of such ability exist."

Peace

dAlen

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
"Its not the ability to do something - its whether or not the opportunity is used and the awareness of such ability exist."

Peace

dAlen

Insightful.

I understand that the governments stance is safty first, and God knows seeing the populis with my own eyes, it is true governments are hold a well established argument for keeping secrets.

Sometimes, I think you have to roll the dice and let the chips fall where they may. However the man with the born with a horse shoe up his but is likely to see things that way.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

speaking of government, in your first post ever you wrote that you are here to help the US government

what have you done since last november or what are your plans exactly? regarding 2012 and aliens

and instead of disclosure, its supposed to be an intervention, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join