It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FULL ET Discloure is coming...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp

Originally posted by Incarnated

What does that "Full disclosure" look like to you?

[edit on 11-1-2008 by Incarnated]

Oh please with these threads...full disclosure is nothing more than aliens landing on the white house lawn. Anything less is not full disclosure...

This is my thinking. Mankind, the governments themselves are trying to figure out what is going on. The governments don't know. It's the responcability of the alien life force to disclose. I'd disagree about the whitehouse however. That wouldn't proven anything other then the aliens can kick the military asses of mankind as if they landed they'd be attacked.

My ideal of disclosure coming from the aliens are a bit more hightech. It would include the aliens force taking over all broadcasting signals, television, radio, cell phone, and if every broadcast signal was stepped over by an alien telling the disclosure, it would be real powerful.

However, the aliens, extended life, fuller knowledged beings as they are, could barely start to try to offer a "full disclosure" to mankind as it doesn't have to deal with mankind. Too much info can quickly lead to info overload. The aliens would therefore have to pick out a couple of mouthpieces to address mankind.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
Oh please with these threads...full disclosure is nothing more than aliens landing on the white house lawn. Anything less is not full disclosure...

Actually, thats a fairly arrogant statement. Why the Whitehouse? Why America? There's a whole world out there beyond your borders masterp with structured governments and intelligent people. We share a world together, not just one country.

With the high state of alert in the USA these days due to 911, I doubt an intelligent species would risk such a confrontation with such a dangerous country. However, this only applies if they come in peace. If they are here to claim the earth for themselves, then perhaps we'll see the 'super powers' (the countries with high volumes of nukes) take the big hit first.

So please tell me masterp, if the 'Aliens' landed out the front of Downing St in England, at Parliament House in Australia and so forth; would this not be "full disclosure"? Or are you using the Whitehouse Lawn as a metaphor?

I'd love it if you would clarify your statement a bit further.

Infraredman Out!

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Well first The United States is known as the Media of the world. So much more media product comes out of the USA then the majority of any handful of other nations.

Our media, regardless of what consparicy theoriest would have you believe is free press. It's not so much controled. It's about making money and money is where the story is.

So if it was the Whitehouse lawn, it would be delivered quickly around the world.

Now, that I adjusted that argument lets look deeper.

There's also the element of mankind. I respect the Urantia Book texts. If you're unaware of the book, it is suposed to be delivered from the aliens to mankind. The aliens that delivered it to mankind delivered it to the USA.

Mankind as a whole is one. However in nations of mankind men are mostly sperated by race, religion, orginization and such. The best place for the widest mix of men from the singular mankind as a united race element is also the USA.

God Bless America!

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
You pose some very interesting questions.

What do you think this full disclousre will look like?

Total chaos.

Do you think mankind, the government's paranoia, will melt away enough so that the men who think they are actually in "power" will tell their fellow men "the truth" about what is know?

What if the the men who were actually in power were the one being disclosed?

Do you think the aliens forces will speak out for themselves?

a. See above
b. I think they have been talking for a long time and we have been obediently listening.

Do you think there will be an event, phenomenon of such massive UFO/Alien scale that the government will have to let the "cat out the bag" to curb public fear?

The cats been out of the bag for 50 years, we have just been taught that what is in front of our eyes really isn't. If the scenario I present in previous answers can apply, those same ones in question would naturally have the access to manipulate the flow of information.

I'm willing to bet that if in certain countries aliens took over the tv stations and announced thier arrival, the people would think it was a hacker making a joke.

What does that "Full disclosure" look like to you?

Total Chaos

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Well first The United States is known as the Media of the world. So much more media product comes out of the USA then the majority of any handful of other nations.

On this point I think we will have to agree to disagree as I feel it's more a perspective than a fact. But with all the other stuff, I totally agree with you.

I feel that Europe and Asia (especially) are every bit as media savvy and technological as the USA. The ability to broadcast an event across the world from these countries is every bit as easy as it is in the states.

Also on the topic of free press and multi-culturism, Europe is definately on par with the USA. Actually, most of America's "free press" is controlled by an Australian, Rupert Murdoch.

As a side note, I actually met Rupert's mother last Saturday. She lives in the same town as me (though I won't disclose where that is). She's 97 years old. Such a wonderful lady and still has all her marbles! It was a real privilege to meet her! .. OK I digressed a bit but I'm still in awe of the experience!

This is a great thread! I hope it keeps going for a while. It's great to see so many balanced and well thought out perspectives.

InfraRedman Out!

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by abovetech
Disclosure is already happening but we do have to watch out for false flag operations.
The people who are in control of the technologies and knowledge are the same people that love to create a universal fear of ET with the purpose of the new world order.
Reagan said it. Hillary is saying it. What if there was a alien threat would it unite mankind?
I'm sure the military has vehicles that would make our minds spin and is also capable of creating a false flag to fear the people.

If you don't know what i mean check out Dr. Carol Rosin.
nl.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-1-2008 by abovetech]

False flag operations? I guess your one of those people that believe the CSETI propaganda. Just because Mr. Grear and his followers have contact with this particular species(if they do) does not mean all aliens are alike and wish us the best.

In fact, I think CSETI is government disinfo much like its predessor SETI. Why else would all the whistleblowers converge upon him and spill the beans?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Personally right now I feel the next best thing is "full disclosure" is the discloure project. I feel they have a really good thing and I hope they push the envlope.

www.disclosureproject.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The big action right now is on the New Energy and technology front.

Institutions like SRI, MIT are finally getting involved in evaluating and testing these technologies.

Something big's going to happen in 2008 folks!

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I've just now been hearing the replay from last night on coast 2 coast radio. The guest is : John Greenewald of the Black Vault discussed UFOs and gov't documents. He said, when asked., "do you think there will be disclosure anytime soon?", he said, "no way!, he said, "basically we live in the best country in the world (USA) and they aren't going to cause massive disruptions, and chaos (within religious institutions etc..) for any reason...no way is there going to be any announced disclosure. You can take that to the bank." I believe the dude. I can't see it. Nope.

heres his web site by the way www.theblackvault.com...

source : C2C radio www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
If there is going to be an ET disclosure it will be "all the aliens are good and wish to help us evolve". Isn't that what CSETI is promoting? Such a disclosure will probably keep down panic but in reality is far from true.

Please read the krill report for starters. You will see that many species are visiting earth and not all are well meaning. Grays are known to abduct people and conduct experiments. They are also mining our earth for minerals which apparently don't exist on their planet.

Reptilians on the other hand are said to control the grays and have an even more sinister agenda. To rule the universe including Earth. Apparently they are fighting Adonai(God) and his aligned forces including the nordics and us earthlings. In many regards it seems the bible(mostly old testament) is correct and the apoclypse will eventually happen but in a more "alien" nature.

I hope what I just talked about is not new to most people although I agree I am not well versed enough to be convincing. I will try to provide some links in the future because I have not done any good research for a long time.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
If they are here to claim the earth for themselves, then perhaps we'll see the 'super powers' (the countries with high volumes of nukes) take the big hit first.

If aliens were here to conquer Earth, we would never know about it. They could simply lobe an asteroid at the planet, one big enough to cause devestation on a global scale. They could conquer the planet without ever having to fire a shot.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Reptilians on the other hand are said to control the grays and have an even more sinister agenda. To rule the universe including Earth. Apparently they are fighting Adonai(God) and his aligned forces including the nordics and us earthlings.

The Reptilians are fighting GOD?

Does that really make sense to you?

Rule the universe, sure, maybe - but how does anyone "fight" God?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Reptilians on the other hand are said to control the grays and have an even more sinister agenda. To rule the universe including Earth. Apparently they are fighting Adonai(God) and his aligned forces including the nordics and us earthlings.

The Reptilians are fighting GOD?

Does that really make sense to you?

Rule the universe, sure, maybe - but how does anyone "fight" God?

I am not sure I understand what you are asking me but yes religion and aliens seem to be connected in many ways. In other words, some alien forces have aligned with Lucifer and others with Adonai(God).

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Well that still doesn't explain how anyone can "fight" God.

As for Lucifer, he is described as the leader of a rebellion in "Heaven". The leader of the "fallen angels", who were "cast down" to Earth.

Please consider the notion that "Lucifer" was quite mortal, and simply the leader of one side of a battle in space, long ago. Lucifer's side lost, and he and his "angels" crashed, or sought exile, here on Earth. Simple as that

[edit on 21-2-2008 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

This thread Return of the Nephilim
is about just that. I have been posting all over about it.

Please read this post

edit fix link

[edit on 2/21/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
You will answer the phone, your Mom will say, "Have you been watching the news?" You say, no, I was asleep because I stayed up really late in chat on ats.
You stumble over to the coffee table to look for the now missing remote and grab a bite of old pizza while cradling the phone over your shoulder. Your Mom now frantic shouts to "Just go outside!" You say, "I'll call you back."
You hurry to the kitchen to get a glass of water because the last bite of pizza was a bit too large and it wont go down or back up.
Finally, you make it to the the front door and walk out on your lawn with your glass of water now dropping to the grass in front of you as you gaze upward in a sei daze and say" &8%$!". Only then do you notice that all of your neighbors are also pointing and looking towards the sky in utter amazement.
After 15 minutes or so have passed you finally return to your house to check the news about what is going on.
The phone rings again it is your boss, he says ,"You have to come in!" he tells you that he is working with a skeleton crew and you are within walking distance so he really must insist you forfeit your day off.
It is then that you discover that nothing electronic is working and you have no water or electricity. You run a dry razor over your stubble, dress casually and grab the car keys hanging on the hook.
Sitting in the car you never even look as you place the key in the ignition, instead are mesmerized by what you see in the skies above you.
You turn the key and nothing happens. Honk the horn, nothing.
Stepping out of your vehicle, and beginning the short walk to work you observe something amazing if not a touch sinister, the people on the street that appear to resist and or freak out seemingly vaporize before your very eyes. Yoy being a smart guy with more than your share of common sense, decide to tuck your head down and walk as if it were any other day. You choose to 'act' as if all is well and that the skies are not completely filled with something it took seconds for your eyes and brain to wrap around to even perceive.

Well at least this is how your day begins...

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
This thread Return of the Nephilim
is about just that. I have been posting all over about it.

Ahh crap, and here I was thinking I was the first one to ever figure that aspect out

Please, at least tell me that I was the first one to realize that Lucifer - the "Light-Bringer" or "Illuminated One" - was also the original founder of the original "Illuminati".

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Well that still doesn't explain how anyone can "fight" God.

As for Lucifer, he is described as the leader of a rebellion in "Heaven". The leader of the "fallen angels", who were "cast down" to Earth.

Please consider the notion that "Lucifer" was quite mortal, and simply the leader of one side of a battle in space, long ago. Lucifer's side lost, and he and his "angels" crashed, or sought exile, here on Earth. Simple as that

[edit on 21-2-2008 by MrdDstrbr]

I don't think its that simple neither do I think all the aliens are "good". Read Krill papers and Dulce book for more info!

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

No, I don't think all aliens are "good". I think there have been battles and wars and injustices out in space just like here on Earth.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Thirty years of ET talk and they put you on the day shift.
Don't sound like its going to happen.

The people have been told to believe in the ET and thats all that is needed.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join