It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FULL ET Discloure is coming...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Your writings are based under the false assumption that the world's "future" will continue foward in the way it seems it is mostlikely to continue. The earth will continue to spin, the sun will continue to shine, mankind will continue to strugle at peace and try not to distroy the planet. And although, if you calculate the odds of this being the case, you'd have a safe bet.

I personally don't believe that to be the case. In fact that may or maynot be the case but we can not put all our eggs in one basked of assumption that the world isn't destined for major sweeping changes in the very near future. (2012).

Regardless, of what the near future holds, one day, some how, some way, something along the lines of full disclosure will have to happen.

In truth, the only reason "disclosure" has yet to happen is that mankind, through their governments, feel the need to keep secrets in the name of "security"...

You know, that would make a killer thread. What we as a world could acchieve with the funds we waste keeping secrets from others while spending money to sneak a peek at other governments' secrets to boot.

I don't make that assumption actually. To go forward means to leave our illusions behind. Everything will end, but in context, not necessarily existence. Because our lives and worlds, it's meanings and goals will need to be completely re-framed in the context of a much more open ended, and to us, strange and new world. Our very perception of reality will likely need change.

It will be wondrous to those who have heart go forward, but will be horrifying to those lost in it's differences.

It started a long time ago. It moves like a clocks hands, yet sometimes in fits and spurts.

Events are happening that change us over time. Not tomorrow, but as the years pass. If you look away for a moment, when you look back , you will see the hands have moved, but clock slow

Change won't happen on a date precise It will peak around 2012, but events and effects will likely slowly start happening, and ,already have. Many events here and there, maybe some we have not considered. maybe some great event that will remind us of our mortality in this world. We cannot know. It is unknowable. It is uncertainty itself,and that is enough to frighten most.

All we can know for sure is change will happen, and sometimes great change.

I would also bet against a comprehensive disclosure for the reasons I stated.

We always get what we need or diserve.

ZG

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by rm8471
reply to post by SevenThunders

First of all, there IS power in the name of Jesus, and Jesus is real.

And there most certainly is occult, and satanic, and demonic.

That said, I think it should be noted that just because something responds to being commanded in the name of Jesus does not make it demonic, occult, satanic...any of those things. This just rightly so confirms the power of the Son of God.

After all, ultimately God has domain over ALL, so regardless of their origin, it only makes sense that they would respond accordingly.

Mind you, I'm in agreement with what's been reported as having happened, I'm just saying conclusions and deductions about the so-called "alien" cannot justifiably be based on that fact: that there IS power is the name of Jesus.

ood heavens man get a grip on yerself.......
Do you suppose Jesus himself may have told us aliens exist?
"my house has manny mansions,"
Do you think a universal creator is gonna wate all that space and all those planets and stars just to give us a little light to find the outhouse at night?
Give the creator a break....The infinite possibilities are filled with infinite creations of the same Maker....
There are definately abductions that have ignored the calling upon the name of Jesus too!
THE ANNUNAKI/ NEFELIM WERE ALIENS !
READ YER BOOK!
[edit on 1/13/2008 by rm8471]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Incarnated,
I fully agree with your assessment of full disclosure, it is inevitable and may come soon, but as mentioned it will NOT come from a worldly body or organization although it could be cloaked to appear so to save face.
And YES, there has been disclosure in small doses all around us as, "he who searches shall find".
I can however fully understand the fear within any official worldly organization to openly disclose this kind of shocking truth. IT is v a very delicate and dangerous subject as far as social, political and religious stability is concerned. DISCLOSURE, when it comes, It will cause mass chaos without doubt..
Even individual ufologists who believe in ET existence have a deep sense of anticipation regarding disclosure, including, if they are honest, a certain amount of fear too. Why fear you may ask? Simple:
Nobody has hard evidence or knowledge of the true agenda of these various ET beings. Since childhood I have always wanted to believe that "if there are good ET forms, angels or an all loving GOD or GODS out there somewhere who can obviously see how we are destroying each other and this planet, why has there been no intervention or DISCLOSURE....and I wonder why all the millions of people have suffered DURING MY LIFETIME ALONE.
So, what ("evil") force, organization or authority, earthly or galactic, has prevented this Disclosure and contact or DIVINE INTERVENTION to help us into higher state of consciousness to help us ascend the ladder within the galactic environment and join other civilizations?
Certain dark ET forces have been here on this planet for some time perverting our lives attempting to chain us all down in eternal darkness, depriving us from the truth and leading our civilization to total self destruction.
And still the question remains...
HOW MUCH LONGER MUST THIS WORLD WAIT UNTIL FINALLY THE BEINGS OF LIGHT DISCLOSE AND DELIVER THE PROMISED GOLDEN AGE?
Soon I hope, but I also think people should stop using dates like 1999, 2000, 2012 etc... we have had dates after dates of prophesies that NEVER hit 100% on time! It could all happen next week, in 2 years.. we don´t know and guessing is not healthy when it comes to issues concerning the entire world population and it´s future..
We can only hope and pray that it will soon come.. "THEY" are already here and have been for millenniums...GOOD and BAD ET forces...
even if they have not COMPLETELY disclosed...NOT YET...
Contact has been made...
BUT, we must all beware cos this universe and the laws of nature on this planet prove that there are ALWAYS two sides to everything.. up-down, hot-cold, life-death, black-white, LIGHT-DARKNESS, GOOD-BAD and that goes for "THEM" TOO... actions speak louder than words so we will find out at some point.. when THEY::: "COMPLETELY DISCLOSE ALL"...

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
A lot of people on this thread are very optimistic about the full disclosure of UFO's, ET, and all that good stuff. I however am not. The government loves to hold onto its secrets and is not going to do a full disclosure on anything. The only real way we are going to find out information regarding these types of activities in my opinion is going to be the same way we have always got it, from ex-employees of these secret government agencies which are not always credible. Granted the government has let out little bits of info here and there but no silver bullet to definitively to prove the existence of these UFO's and ET's. I hope I am wrong, it would great to finally know the truth!

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I think you're mistaken.

Governments most of all like to save money.

Secrets cost money.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Disclosure may well be on the horizon,however,whether this will relate to alien life or technology is open to question,the most likely disclosures would involve craft and technologies of a distinctly earthly origin such as silverbugs direct descendants and mass minimalisation technologies(as allegedly installed in the B2) and perhaps most importantly,gravity manipulation and zero point energy, it may seem somewhat iconoclastic to dismiss the universally"accepted"belief that aliens are responsible for the more remarkable unidentified objects constantly witnessed all over the globe,however,the fact that they may well prove to be man made fascinates me more greatly than any other explanation.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Nice subject for discussion!

I was really optimistic about the possibility of "full disclosure" in the near future after I saw the Washington gatherings in last november. But looking from another perspective we must no deceive ourselves. I realy don´t believe the disclosure will come from earthly powers however it already has happened in "small doses " in some countries like Chile , Brazil and now it seems UK, france and Japan. We must admit that "full Disclosure " that is, someone coming out of the hole and saying - "Hey people we are not alone, and guess what!, they are coming tomorrow morning for breakfast! " will have a lot of implications, on the economic side our whole economic system, the stock , future and forex markets would probably colapse. Why ?. Our economic system is a medieval system of belief based on fossil fuel among other things. The coming of ET disclosure would render our "economic belief system " to ashes since it would mean the end of the Fossil fuel era ( this is an important factor to understand ). This is only one small side of a multiphenomenal effect that the "disclosure " would mean. Other belief systems would also be shaken, like the religious, the cultural, the social and so on. So I believe the only way this disclosure would happen is if "they" would show up without "early warnings" . It would be a great chaos. Lets face it. We are not prepared for it. Although we should. but I think we aren´t just yet. Our emotional and spiritual development is really not going well , and sometimes I think we are walking backwards on that area. When you see the richest nations calling themselves "Christians" or "Islamic" or in another words sustaining they are living under the precepts of Christ or another spiritual master , but what they really do is development towards technology of warfare...well you see that no ET contact would be possible. ( meaning here advanced ETs not only technologically but morally and spiritually ). We are really a menacing barbaric and unreliable race in our outlook, and that oultook is getting uglier on a dayly basis. For example a few days ago USA dropped 40.000 pounds of bombs in southern Bagdad. Allegedly we would expect that for fightting insurgents and terrorists, so what was the purpose of that ? How can we know that they didn´t use White phosphor and depleted uranium on those bombs?, How many children died in that operation ? We just don´t know. Just today Jorge Bush was visiting Saudi Arabia and the outcome of this visit was the announcement of USA selling 20 Billion dollar in weaponry to the Saudis by the man himself. So in the great picture what can we expect from something like that ? It´s all about developing, using and selling weapons because it´s one of the most profitable business in the planet. Along with drugs and oil. So again when I see that type of thing I think... Full Disclosure on ET´s ? maybe on the next 5 reeincarnations if so...

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rm8471

OK...
Can you please answer my question to do with the christian religion on page 3???
I want a christians opinion, don't selectivley miss my post either due to my strangle hold question either.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
What a christian opinion is ?

We must first understand what to be a Christian means nowadays and inside our western culture. If you go deep into it, and if you can see and leave your dogmas behind you´ll see that we are very little Christians. We are actually other thing we are "Pre Christians" wich means "someone who wants to live under the precepts of Christ but is unable to " . To be a christian we must first love our neigbour like we love ourselves, or be prepared to show the other cheek.Then we start to think how to develop technology towards warfare... then we kill and sack and suddenly we realize we are not living anymore under the precepts of Christ...that makes us sudden hypocrites!. then we feel guilty and either change the subject or go to church on sundays and start to find the evil on others. The sane applies to muslins, they think the Christians are the infidels, the satanic...and so on. in the end everything goes to the lowest denominator of killing each other. Try to put yourself in the eyes of a highly advanced civilization and try to look impartially at what you see in this planet. Then what conclusions you´d get from looking at the religious claims of the humans.? How could you approach such a mess ?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
So, here's the 3 questions:

What's it going to take to make full disclosure a reality?

What's going to be the reaction of the common people?

Where do we go from that point?

I think that the full disclosure was suposed to happen already, but the governments don't know what to make of the alien ideas. They say they've come to help, but their ideas of "help" are not what the government were hoping for.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

What does that "Full disclosure" look like to you?

Nice thread Incarnated! I hope disclosure will come sooner than later. However, having said that; I believe there is a BIG, big difference between disclosure and full disclosure.

To be honest, I'm not sure what will tip the scales in favor of the truth. It may very well be sightings like the recent ones in Texas that the military have a wealth of problems explaining in prosaic terms.

When you look at history thus far, it seems there's a "Me Too" phenomenon amongst the people of this earth that simply isn't helping the real investigations into the truth.

What happens is you get a couple of legitimate reports where people actually see or experience something unexplainable in earthly terms. Then a whole heap of 'noise' is created by hoaxers and the 'me too' people who want to ride the wave and get their little 15 minutes of fame.

Unfortunately, these are generally the people that the media have jumped upon as they are the easiest to discredit. It's like 'mana from heaven' for the professional debunkers hired by the powers that be. It's perfect clay for molding the general opinions of the 'average Joe Public'.

Another problem is that many UFOlogist cannot agree with one another in the fight for intellectual real estate and prestige. This disarray is also 'mana from heaven’ for the people hired to discredit and make examples of the UFO community. To be honest, it's plain embarrassing and undermines the wealth of good work that's out there.

If the 'noise' stopped, the 'me too' people stopped telling pork pies (lies), the hoaxers went away and the UFO community become more focused and amalgamated into a single power that was impossible for the Governments (secret or otherwise) to ignore or discredit, I would imagine disclosure will come much sooner than later.

Now, when disclosure comes, I don’t think were going to get the full story for a number of reasons that most people here would be aware of.

1) That we can’t control our own air-space.
2) That they cannot stop abductions and protect their citizens (if they do indeed occur).
3) That we may not have any ‘real’ say in the future of our planet.
4) That they have knowingly propagated the biggest lie imaginable at taxpayer expense.
5) That religion, especially in today’s climate, may be a farce to control the masses and our perceptions of reality.

And that’s just scraping the surface…

I wish there were more threads like yours here at ATS that want to tackle this is in a rational way instead of sounding off about things they cannot prove and are easy to discredit in the eye’s of the public AND make a mockery out of everybody else’s hard work. Zeta Talk anyone?

Hard, indisputable facts are what’s going to get the job done.

Infraredman Out!

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I just don't no. I mean if there are as many different aliens visiting us as this link provids www.galactic-server.net... I just don't know how in the heck the USA?UK governments could spill the beans in any easy way. Know what I mean Vern?

source galactic server . net

[edit on 17-2-2008 by RUFFREADY]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
"Full Disclosure"

It is an interesting subject and i think many of you have very valid points concering it.

About religion and UFO's i think there is a correlation between the two, consider that there have been many paintings descripting ufos and religious aspects.
There is also very early drawings dated back to the stoneage showing some very weird 'people' in them.
All of this, atleast for me shows that we might have been visited since 'man' took his first steps on this world.

The problem with ufology today is that there seems to be some kind of competetion between different factions within the community of ufology
and in every turn they try to 'out do' eachother.
Also the mainstream science community has ridiculed this subject for a long time, based only on their own dogma, something that in the begining the science comminuty had problems with, but then it was the church that used the church dogma against them.

The governments around the world that supossedly has the knowledge about 'who' and 'what' controlls the ufos will not release their information very willingly.
There are alot that holds them back, i dont think the usual explanation that 'we' as the people on this world is not ready for it.
I think it has more to do with the technology that these governments has retrieved and use for their own gains.
If something like that would get out that there are technology in the hands of certain govs and it not being shared, especially if the tech could be used on this world to get rid of the usuage of fossilfuels and similar dangerous energy fuels, it would get dangerous for these govs.
It is something that a war might start over.

Perhaps our governments really dont know more than we do, but i doubt it.
Still i think full disclosure isn't too far away as we have privateers with their own space programs, soon there will be tourists in space and if something is seen out there, i doubt the usual explanation will do (swamp gas and venus), or coverup will do.
A maximum of 15 years then this will get out of hands and become ugly.

Just my .2 cents.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balez
"Full Disclosure"

Still i think full disclosure isn't too far away as we have privateers with their own space programs, soon there will be tourists in space and if something is seen out there, i doubt the usual explanation will do (swamp gas and venus), or coverup will do.

Fantastic Point Balez! I thoroughly agree! Thank God for people like Richard Branson. Do you think the governments will allow him to put commercial spacecraft into orbit when the time comes? Could we see an orchestrated stock market attack on companies like Virgin in the very near future or worse still; the disappearance or mysterious deaths of such tycoons?

It's certainly something to consider if our ET 'friends' are really up there and the secret governments want it to remain secret, given what may be at stake.

I'd love to hear anyone elses thoughts on this thread.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I dont know how far Branson has gotten with his spaceflights, but if he is going to continue i think he should relocate it, to another country which has no interests to loose from his endeavours.

And something else i thought of....
What if the ET's has been here for as long i think they have...
what is stopping them from claiming planets in our system?
We?
What could we do about it? Perhaps their thinking is that just because we inhabit one planet in this system, doesn't give us right to the other ones aswell.

Another .2c.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

1) That we can’t control our own air-space.
2) That they cannot stop abductions and protect their citizens (if they do indeed occur).
3) That we may not have any ‘real’ say in the future of our planet.
4) That they have knowingly propagated the biggest lie imaginable at taxpayer expense.
5) That religion, especially in today’s climate, may be a farce to control the masses and our perceptions of reality.

And that’s just scraping the surface…

Well thank you for an inteligent responce. You've restored my faith, in the abilities of mankind to think, a little.

Assuming that there has been contract with our government and ET, these are some wonderfully human points.

It's something like those that stops the governments of mankind from disclosure.

Unfortunally it is also keeping mankind as a whole product from achieving greater things.

It's a common failure of the human condition to be able to admit weaknesses.

This is why full disclosure will mostlikely come from the "Aliens", and I'd be willing to bet big bucks it will be before the end of 2014 in a big way.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
So wait, lets see if i got this right. . . when disclosure happens, and the govt, (in any nation) truely didn't know what was going on the whole time, what are we to do? A christian nation (kinda) like the US might just think it is the antichrist. . . then what do we do? nuke the antichrist? if we have a massive scale disclosure with tons of alien spacecraft entering out atmosphere, you know the govt. is thinking invasion, so now its war of the worlds, and hopefully we find a way to bring them bastards down! or we just bombed a bunch of peaceful aliens out of existance, either way, win win!

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Why there will be no disclosure? The "aliens" are not friendly and the government is covering it up.

The EBE's have a genetic disorder in that their digestive system is atrophied and not functional. Some speculate that they were involved in some type of accident or nuclear war, or possibly on the back side of and evolutionary genetic curve. In order to sustain themselves they use an enzyme or hormonal secretion obtained from the tissue that they extract from humans and animals.
-John Lear
If you want to learn how they deceived our government and how they are using human tissue to save them selves read:
Lear's Aliens(original statement)

The book To Serve Man the "aliens" carry around isn't about how to help us. It is a cook book.

Nothing to do with John Lear, I do not believe they are even "aliens", but Fallen Angels. A disclosure will be the beginning of the Biblical tribulation time - they will try to set up themselves as God,

[edit on 2/18/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

What does that "Full disclosure" look like to you?

[edit on 11-1-2008 by Incarnated]

Oh please with these threads...full disclosure is nothing more than aliens landing on the white house lawn. Anything less is not full disclosure...

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by masterp

They tried that in 1952 - no one cares...

Well almost.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join