It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can EBE be found in the "Yellow Book"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Does anyone have any information about EBE and the project of questions and answers that became known as the "yellow book"???

Is this book out there somewhere for reading?

Any Info will be helpful. Thanks...

If you're unaware of what this is about. EBE is thought of, known, as the first ET Biological Enetity "captured". Questions where asked over a couple of years before ebe died.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
That's a good question. I've been looking for a transcript of it or something, but I've found nothing. I have some Majic/Majestic transcripts and I have a transcript of the blue book, but not the yellow. I'm really interested in the Yellow book, I wish I could read it...

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
from what I understand EBE-2 (the female) was the one that actually wrote the "Yellow Book" ...

I may be wrong, the entire EBE thing is a bit new to me and Ive been trying to get caught up on it all.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
the Yellow book isn't a book in the common sense-it's holographic and (as I knw) there is no transcription. I found a brief summary and introduction into it on
www.serpo.org...
Have fun

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I think it's pretty much an urban legend although these links shed a little more light on it.

LINK1

LINK2

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Both of those sites contradict each other on what the content is. I will also state the the "Yellow Book" is fiction.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

Both of those sites contradict each other on what the content is. I will also state the the "Yellow Book" is fiction.

I just googled yellowbook and put the first two that came up lol.
It's definitely garbage, thought i would throw something out there anyway.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

One is a decidedly Christian point of view, with referenced to the aliens believing in one god and having evidence of the Crusifixion of Christ.
The other one is on an atheist point of view where the aliens created us and all our religion to control us. I did like the strawberry ice cream bit to add realism to the story.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

I suppose that's what i get for not reading the stuff before i post it.

Yellowbook is another in a line of unprovable things people come out with that cannot be proved or disproved so people keep talking about them and there is always a new audience for them.

A look at this link confirms there are enough threads on here concerning this subject.

LINK

[edit on 9/9/08 by blupblup]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Is this what we're talking about?? whether an extra-terrestrial/dimensional species "filmed" the crucifixion of our Messiah??? If you've read anything about machines that "they" (and they are definitely several types from all over the universe and beyond) operate, you'd know that it's their mind that does it. They think it, it happens. Not just outside the box, but way above the manufacturing warehouse roof. Just when you think you have it....put your back in the book.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
And to prove whether it is plausible or not is NOT the question. The fact that several RESPONSIBLE men have alluded to the fact that it does exist ought to be enough to set you on your way. Use your judgment of character. What benefit would these men (Dan B.) get from feeding you an endless tale of # from a Bull? He wants to help us!! Only the cerebrally privleged will get a taste.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I read somewhere that the movie E.T. was based loosely off the real story of EBE.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
In fact, the Yellow Book is a re-transcription of a much older work, the play "The King in Yellow", which is about a visitor from the stars who attends a royal masque. When asked to remove his mask, he declares "I wear no mask." The royalty panics, and thus ends act 1.

Act 2 has never been revealed even covertly to the public, because those who begin reading it cannot stop, and those who have read it have gone too mad to distribute the knowledge in any way besides either urging people to read it... or performing it.

EBE-2 was actually a maddened descendant of the eponymous King who, like all others of her race, had to read the original source material for the play. She was concerned for all of us, and tried to retranscribe the story in a way that wouldn't drive us mad. It didn't work, to say the least.

The disparate stories have been spread in order to prevent us from learning the truth. A group of stories about the play was even released in the late 19th century in order to create plausible deniability and send the interest in such matters where it didn't belong, and thus where the authorities wanted it to be.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I have a picture of the EBE, which I managed to get years ago. I know it's on the internet for some time, but I have it in the original super high-resolution quality (5.8MB in size).

If you're interested, I can upload it online. Maybe it will help.

[edit on 5/3/10 by Cybernet]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
There's a bunch of mentions of it on serpo.org...see if this
here helps ya.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by nine-eyed-eel]

top topics

join