It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija session scares cat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Seems genuine, if not a little boring. Two girls speak with a demon who killed herself by jumping in the road.

They ask it to scare the pet cat and there you have it.

Here's the Youtube video.

I leave this to ATS's determination if this is b.s. or the real thing. They seem real enough, although I wouldn't fool with Ouija boards. Just not my style to fool with demons.

[edit on 1/11/2008 by behindthescenes]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The video's not loading.

It says malformed URL when I click the link, I think you copy and pasted wrong.

Edit- It works now, *am watching*

[edit on 1/11/2008 by Hyzera]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

LAME post

sorry but my cats get spooked by anything/ their shadow/ me/ plants/rain

cats are highly sensitive and unpredictable, i think since being domesticated they are just antsy all the time and are constantly aware and ready for the unkown of anything

[edit on 11-1-2008 by MurderCityDevil]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
Seems genuine, if not a little boring. Two girls speak with a demon who killed herself by jumping in the road.

I leave this to ATS's determination if this is b.s. or the real thing. They seem real enough, although I wouldn't fool with Ouija boards. Just not my style to fool with demons.

No, I wouldn't mess witn the Ouija Boards either. We used to play with the thing when we were teenagers and we had some pretty unusual things take place.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Meh, just watched it...I think it's a fake.

Why?
Well, doesn't the connection with the spirit or whatever break when their hands leave the triangle? Both their hands left the triangle when they went to check the cat.

As for the cat, it could've just got spooked by something else like a shadow, as mentioned above.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This reminds me of last year when my teacher told us that she and her friends used a ouija board and when they finished, her cat would never go in the den area after.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I've tried to hear that "noise" the girls described, the clicking sound. I can't make it out.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
My cat likes to run crazy through the house immediately after making a poo in her litterbox. Im going to say this video is fake. It would have been better to see more of the cat. Cats freaking out always make good video- no need for paranormal. How can a demon be a woman who killed herself?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes

Super Mario Bros. used to scare my cat. Television scared my cat. George W Bush scared my cat. And to a lesser extent me.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

Let me...firstly say:

1. Ditch the board. (No seriously!!!...get rid of it)
2. People that try to 'invoke' spirits or other things from the board, just to try to get answers...Concider yourself 'OPEN SEASON' to nasty CRAP that comes forth; trust me.
3. I don't care HOW ADVENTUROUS YOU MAY THINK YOU ARE - Don't include yourself with 'any spiritual beings'..you may think you 'trust'. PERIOD.
4. 'Initial spirits' will be 'friendly', only in the intial stages. Then they will exude their 'evil dominence' there-after.

OUIJI BOARDS are NOT A TOY!!!!!

I'm giving you Fair Warning right now.

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I remember when I was eight I found a board at my grandparents house and I talked to some guy that told me he was from the civil war and was a doctor there that died. I was asking him questions and such thinking it all was cool until a thought flashed into my mind that he was lying and he was something more sinister.

I put the board away never to touch it again.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I met Satan in New jersey
using a Ouija board.

He was driving a Jeep and listening to Bryan Adams.

Search the threads here for the full story.

Stay away from Ouija Boards.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
the black girls hands were so pushing it...Also as mentioned above; once both hands are off the pointer the session is over. If it was real, they didnt even properly "close" the session leaving that maniacal spirit on the loose..Those kids opened a door they most likely can or will never close

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
notice the pinky fingers move off the board (particularly the white girl's pinky, which is obvious), so that their hands are able to maneuver the planchette.

im not saying this is a purposeful hoax. their moving the planchette (sorry if ive misspelled it) is...what is the term? psychosomatic? they are uncosciously moving it.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Oh, I think Paige had it right- the black girl was obviously moving it at one point. Also, they were far too light-hearted about the whole thing. The entity claims to be a demon and they react like "oh, yeah, my friend's brother-in-law is half-demon," That is not what she says at all, but you get my point that they are not taking it serious, and they should at least be a little nervous.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Total crock of creamed corn refuse.
The admit to antagonizing the cat when they got the board.
So that cats already been traumatized.

Nothing about a ouija board is dangerous.

People with moronic superstitious are dangerous.

new topics

top topics

join