It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girls, Go Geek!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Beauty and the Geek is awesome. It reminds me of me and my girlfriend. She's gorgeous, fashion conscious and into the hip art scene. Me.....

I'm a computer geek who's into internet conspiracy forums.....

A match made in heaven.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Yay! for Geek guys as I am a Geek girl. I've always wanted one, but they never seem into me or are already taken. The bad boys have been the ones to ask me out and well, I'm long tired of how they treated me!
Long live Geeks

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Pseudo-goth, semi-geek girl here: jet black hair, black clothes and makeup. Still reads old D&D manuals for kicks. Spends too much time in front of computer. Prefers sci-fi and fantasy flicks, too. Not smart enough to solve those rubiks cube puzzles, though. [Disclaimer: This is not to be construed as a personal ad!]

Lysergic's creative pic of the 'Emo-Hitler' is rad, by the way. It's too bad the 'real' model for the rest of the body is not given proper credit, at least.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
reply to post by tetsujin420

Me? Into Emo?

Amen to that, punk rock all the way for me
Real punk rock not that corporate pop punk garbage.

I miss the days of dyed spiky hair,squatting,moving from city to city,etc.

I still jam and play punk and hardcore

I guess I have done some geek stuff in my life too.... I remember RPG's when they were dice and paper.

I used to support myself by selling virtual online items for Asheron's Call on Ebay.

I used to pvp like crazy in MMORPG's :-P

[edit on 30-1-2008 by masonica_esoterica]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join