It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier Predictions 2008 onwards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Please spare me the usual bushwah about Meier being a hoax. When we were sent to actually investigate him, the opposite conclusion was reached. I was there, saw a ship, saw the farm, his disfunctional family and his fans. Onward.

As for his predictions, there are NATO and ISLAND folders full of his stuff, correlated... and confirmed as it has come true.

Unlike fellow "hoax" Adamski, Meier hasn't had contact with the Pope etc. ... the visitors changed their tack.

Meier predictions:
Research into his predictions / informal report
Predictions summary - NOT AN ACCURATE SUMMARY
Nexus: Meier / Henoch article

My view, as a firsthand experiencer of this: he is genuine. Fake photoes and so on- well let's just say we brought a fair few with us to find. Oldest trick in the book. Secondly, Meier is an example of a data source that removes the mystery in a field of study. For amateurs, that makes him public enemy number one because a lot of amateur sleuths don't want to solve their chosen mystery, deep down. They want to live out a vicarious life of Scooby Doo adventures that never end.

However- the Meier predictions rank amongst the most accurate. Which given what he predicts is a crying freaking shame.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   

If the US does not pull out of Iraq we will lose two thirds of the Worlds population by 2006.

Well, there's at least one prediction that he was way off on. How many times does he need to be wrong before we give up on him? Once is enough for me.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
It's better to go with the original documents either in German or in first generation translation. His own supporters often paraphrase him with disastrous results.

The NEXUS article got it right in terms of accuracy.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
the predictions come from "Quetzal" rather than Meier
(is this an alter-ego of Meier's subconscious?)

and the looking forward involving the USA is quite different from
what the Jewish Sanhedrin said about us on 6 January 2008
in a document termed the 'Bush Scroll' ; ~read it yourself~
at this link: www.templeinstitute.org...

the Sanhedrin identifies and proclaims that
George W Bush (President of the USA) is the Chief Prince of Meshich and Tubal
~ in popular terms this means that the USA is the (Ezekiel 38:1) Land of 'Magog'...and GWBush is the 'Gog' who in scripture is an enemy of Israel~

i wonder how-if 'Quetzal' has any comment to this recent & profound pronouncement...

thanks

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
God only knows. I know the Meier stuff gets a lot of secret airplay. In terms of Revelation, SOMEBODY has to be Gog Magog etc. if it's true.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Meier's "Plejarens" are fascinating. There are fat folders full of pictures of some of them, others- not a shot.

Very much like the Cancer Planet aliens and Val Thor.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Give it a rest son! Meier is a complete and utter fraud when will your sanity prevail on this subject ?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well the part with the pope got me interested. Its the same as the 112 pope prophecy.

Some really bad events are ahead of us. We choose how bad they will be.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
For me, based on firsthand experience of Meier, he strikes me as a real magician who also does illusions. He could cast real spells as it were but sometimes uses hoaxes as well. Which is just weird.

I think contact with whatever the Plejarens are has turned his mind. He is genuinely like a shaman.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
I think contact with whatever the Plejarens are has turned his mind. He is genuinely like a shaman.

I think its actual spelling is "Charlatan" but I don't want to get hung up on a tiny specific like this.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
In the Tarot, the Magician card reversed is known as the Charlatan. But it is the same card- two sides of the same coin.

A person who activates their will and achieves success by seeing what they want and making it real is a Magician. If they fail, they are called a Charlatan. But once branded one, there is nothing to stop someone from emerging as the other, and endlessly swapping back and forth.

Not every Meier photo or recording or prediction is false. In particular with his predictions he has been at least as accurate as most "trusted" sources, whether they claim psychic gifts or not...

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
It isn't enough to say someone like Billy Meier is a liar, charlatan or shaman. Only each item that he has claimed to be true should be debunked with currentl known facts of science and that may not be enough. Otherwise you end up with a "he said she said" and nothing has really changed. Secondly, especially if a lot of info is given, It takes a lot of research to debunk it otherwise it is still hanging out there unproven. I don't know if Billy Meier is genuine or not. I haven't read that much yet about him and his predictions and prophecies. Many don't believe him just with gut reaction; same for those who believe him. I had my own sighting close up when I was about 10. I hadn't even told my wife about it till recently(I'm over 60). The truth is unless you have your own experience I would not excpect you to believe me or anyone else. It is just that important an opinion. Debunking is not the same as proving something true or untrue with irrefutable evidence.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
BillyMeier is a good read and obviously has both believers and detractors,same as JohnTitor.

I truly think that both have a gift but Titor isn't time traveling and MrMeier isn't really walking and talking with ET.

Mind over matter,deep meditation opens the pathway in their brain.
They have revelation knowledge and Meier IS in an active area for sightings.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Here’s an example of a Billy Meier Prophecy coming true.

This is from the Reagan Prophecies which can be found in PDF form here:
www.theyfly.com...

The excerpt reads:

194. Concerning additional chronological predictions for the coming months and
years, is given as follows:
195. Around the time of January 19, 1981, Japan will be shaken by an earthquake,
which we calculated to be about 8 points strong, according to the Richter scale
known to you.

Now read the following report from here:
earthquake.usgs.gov...

You will see that an earthquake did happen near midnight on Jan 19, and that it was a 6.9 mag quake. If Meier did indeed publish the information before the quake happened, then his claims deserve a closer look.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Billy should be running this planet, along with his kind friends from another star system.
He is very real. We should be grateful that he is so brave.
Love Brenda

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Yes but you are taking this as fact. The document is a pdf and can be created at any time. Plus it's on Horn's site who is a fanatical supporter of the Meier case.

You have no way of knowing when this document was created. Anyone could create a list of predictions that go back to the 50's and publish them in pdf and post them as being the real deal.

Ask Horn to come up with the original document that is unquestionably proven to have been written before 1981 and then you have a case. Trouble is he can't.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aspie
Yes but you are taking this as fact. The document is a pdf and can be created at any time. Plus it's on Horn's site who is a fanatical supporter of the Meier case.

You have no way of knowing when this document was created. Anyone could create a list of predictions that go back to the 50's and publish them in pdf and post them as being the real deal.

Ask Horn to come up with the original document that is unquestionably proven to have been written before 1981 and then you have a case. Trouble is he can't.

I have been trying to find verification that his 1958 letter to all governments was actualy written/sent/published then.
If that is the case, he is INCREDIBLE.
Read this Supposedly written in 1958:
---------------------------
the Soviet Union which will be dissolved no later than 1991, and in East Germany which will, however, only exist until the late 80's of this century, thereafter Germany will be reunified,

September 13th, 1959, using rocket propulsion, the Earth human, respectively the Soviet Union, will make a hard landing of an unmanned object on the moon; and on April 12th, 1961 an Earth human will climb high in the sky with a rocket to orbit around in the Earth's outer space, then on February 3rd, 1966 an aerospace object will make a soft landing on the moon, then in 1968, the outer fringes of Earth's space will be left, and later the first trip to the moon will be undertaken, whereby up until the year 1972, five (5) manned moon landings will take place through the U.S.A., while a sixth moon landing* - supposedly the first - on August 20th, 1969 will rest only on a world-wide staged deceit as a result of the political armament race with the Soviet Union.

in the next decades up to the new millennium, to unlocking the secret of life, in that he will unravel the gene.

Likewise in the eighties of this Twentieth Century it will happen that that the human can be bred through artificial fertilization, while already at the turn of the Third Millennium humans and animals will be able to be cloned out of single cells without any actual act of procreation.
At the close of the Second Millennium humans will already busy themselves with the first far-reaching steps in the genetic manipulation of flora and fauna, then, in the Third Millennium, genetic manipulation will begin on the human.

The end of the Second Millennium will, on one hand, be marked by very rapidly establishing computer technology, and on the other hand, rebellion and a great war which would be called the first gulf war, and a second gulf war would follow, coinciding with the start of the Third Millennium, released by the U.S.A. who has already deluded itself since the First World War that it is the world police and also wants to bring world control under its sword.

Criminal leaders of commerce will be amicable towards million dollar payments and million dollar golden handshakes and engage in maladministration and thereby drive even quite traditional companies to ruin, as also the commoners in private bankruptcies will walk away when they can no longer control their finances because they are driven away from reliable money and are equipped with plastic money in the form of plastic cards with which they subsist in the circumstances of their indebtedness, with sundries paid for on credit, and get into horrendous debt, whereby also special companies come into existence for the administration of plastic cards, while the banks will be in on that, with plastic cards they will name credit cards, in order to make their customers dependent, whereby they quite particularly have their eye set on the youth who thereby pile up immense mountains of debt which drive them into need and misery.

The bodies of the people will be destroyed by drugs and addiction and towards the beginning of the Third Millennium a dangerous new drug with the name crystal will cause a furor amongst addicted people whose faces and bodies will be furrowed and ruined within a few months, and aged in such a way as if the addicted were monsters a hundred years old.

Ever since a long time ago every person has known through public media, such as radio and newspapers, what is happening at all ends of the Earth, yet that will only be the start, as the means of communications and news-spreading will spread rapidly, as through television, through which events can be directly followed pictorially in all corners of the world, as also, however, through various electronic telecommunications devices that, over satellites, transmit everything, up to the Earth's hindmost nook, in word and picture, while in only forty years even the simplest citizen will carry a pocket telephone around with him and would use it at every possible and impossible opportunity
---------------------------------------------------

Is there ANY evidence at all that this was written in 1958 ??

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

If the US does not pull out of Iraq we will lose two thirds of the Worlds population by 2006.

Well, there's at least one prediction that he was way off on. How many times does he need to be wrong before we give up on him? Once is enough for me.

I'd say he was spot on with this prediction. Clearly your assuming "lose" is death...i'd say it is 2/3 of the worlds population will be lost as sheep in society.

I wonder if we'd pulled out of Iraq and left Saddam there, if Oil would have indeed stopped being traded in $'s, if we would be in a different state of global consciousness already...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
On this day of anticlimax of biblical magnitude, so to say, i thought it makes sense to reactivate this thread.

Any thoughts on to the following statement: '2012: What We Have Brought Upon Ourselves'
www.theyfly.com...

“Regarding the Mayan calendar it must be said that the year 2012 will bring a whole series of quite special events, to which the central star of our system, our sun, will contribute its share, because on the sun’s surface violent outbursts will occur and sun storms are caused, which will be very intense and will influence Earth’s geomagnetic balance.
Through the very strong X-rays falling down on Earth, the magnetic field can suffer from very strong fluctuations. And through geomagnetic storms, power supplies and all electronic appliances can collapse, also those in the satellites, and the ISS may also suffer great damage or may even have a complete (power) failure. Such solar storms may lead to enormous natural catastrophes, and in a worst-case scenario, to a polarity reversal of the Earth’s magnetic field. What has to be said also is that such solar storms are forming up to a climax in an exact rhythm of eleven years, which is a normal occurrence, but in the year 2012 it may happen in an extraordinary magnitude. The Earth will fall victim to a very strong bombardment of hard radiation, which may have a very negative effect on the Earth’s ozone layer.
Due to the entire resulting process, nitric oxides and acid rain can be formed worldwide, which may have evil and devastating effects on the entire plant life. The enormous solar eruptions can lead to further very strong climate changes and, with it, to immense droughts, bad weather, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, crop failure and, therefore, to even greater famines than have existed up to now.
Besides all this, the year 2012 brings other unpleasant events, like e.g. an unknown, invisible, dark and huge space wanderer that is threatening from the fringe of our solar system and could wreak tremendous havoc regarding Earth.”

“Regarding the Mayan calendar, the 21st of December 2012 represents the culmination of a star constellation that occurs only every 26,000 years. The Mayan calculations are assuming that the Earth – on the 21st of December 2012 – shall lie on an imaginary line that fits together the star over the left side of the constellation Orion with the central sun, i.e. the centre of the Milky Way. The Sun meets the Milky Way at a location that is built by interstellar dust clouds, and is called “dark cleft of the Milky Way” by the human beings of Earth.
On the 21st of December 2012, at nightfall of winter solstice, the Sun is directly in that cleft, and it is in such a position that the Milky Way covers the horizon in all positions all around.
From this is resulting the optical impression that the Milky Way would touch Earth all around and that the galaxy would lie directly on the Earth. On the whole that’s the end product of the Mayan calendar recording.
This should suffice, my friend. To say more would be too much of a good thing, because it would foster the fear of the human beings of Earth, which should not be, however. So keep silent regarding the further explanations that we gave you.”

Not very prophetic, no?

new topics

top topics

join