It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's your chance folks to put your 2 cents in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
If you want to offer your input on the Mars-Moon Mission, the following story should interest you

"CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida (AP) -- The man in charge of setting the president's moon-Mars vision into motion said Wednesday he's looking to the aerospace industry and ordinary Americans for advice on sustaining interest in the program."

www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
where is this dude's contact info????

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
where is this dude's contact info????

I would imagine you would have to email NASA or something, that seems the one thing they left out..
How to input your ideas or thoughts.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I went to the NASA site, no contact info listed there, well nothing I could obviously see. They mention public hearings, but nothing about how the average joe can get involved.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   

American taxpayers must be consulted -- and politics sidelined -- if astronauts are to travel to the moon, Mars and beyond, Aldridge had said in an interview before Wednesday's hearing in Washington.

ok so abort the missions until everybody eat 3 meals a day and breathe fresh air on the earth

edit: ..and clean water to drink everyday

my2c

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by kalki]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
I went to the NASA site, no contact info listed there, well nothing I could obviously see. They mention public hearings, but nothing about how the average joe can get involved.

thats because they dont want the average joe involved. they said that just so you would feel included, it is your tax dollars they are using.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Actually check this out:
Expert Warns NASA Can't Afford Mars Plan

"An aerospace executive warned a presidential commission Wednesday that NASA (news - web sites) does not have enough money � or bright young stars � to achieve President Bush (news - web sites)'s goal of returning astronauts to the moon and flying from there to Mars."
By MARCIA DUNN, AP Aerospace Writer

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
www.moontomars.org...
at this link you can place your 2 cents to the commission. Also if you look at the pdf you will find a email address for [email protected] and send her a nickel perhaps - pun intended.

Michael

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Trickmaster, NASA can do this, one expert means very little in this world. 1000 experts....mean very little.

All that matters is what is done, experts seem to speculate only...

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
SEND ME! SEND ME!

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
[edit on 2004-7-2 by Teknik]

top topics

join