It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whole UFO story - giantic disinfo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
after 2 years of reading articels, books and visiting special sites, and informing about different CT´s (911 completely incl) and after many discussions I become more sceptical about the picture of the whole UFO´story´.

Dont get me wrong, the UFO phenomenon itself exists, but as a whole it perhaps makes more sense as disversion disinfo.(and as pop, if you want)

-alien abduction
based on reports of persons, that can without any problem classified as
mind controlled. fits perfectly because of the psycological character of the phenomenon.

-UFO sightings
as ever, the possibility of faked´official´reports. faked witnesses (911).
black triangle UFO´s are made by lockheed or similar, to spread the image of alien tec (future fake´alien attack´).historical Ufo fotos all military disinfo.

If there is a NWO preparing to take over, based on basically satanic culture, those´old boys´will use ANYTHING.

I think, at least , its a war about people´s minds.
and there is mind control, satanic child abuse, abduction, CIA drug traffic big size, CIA prostitution, CIA atomic black market...

and perhaps it can be seen as ´the old game´(good/evil),going on for thousand of years, with different faces.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by anti72]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I totally agree. And in the whole mess of thousands of people jumping up and down shouting, the real facts are totally lost in the crowd. As they are meant to be.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Disinfo this!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by anti72

so what ? the NWO is now satanic and child abusers ?
come on , I know alot of people dont want a global goverment to take over (mind You I dont really like that idea myself) , but just because there are some power hungry people in the world , that would wish to rule the whole globe as one (they do have some good ideas thou) dosent mean they are child eating , virgin raping , satan loving , dark magicians ..

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
reply to post by anti72

so what ? the NWO is now satanic and child abusers ?
come on , I know alot of people dont want a global goverment to take over (mind You I dont really like that idea myself) , but just because there are some power hungry people in the world , that would wish to rule the whole globe as one (they do have some good ideas thou) dosent mean they are child eating , virgin raping , satan loving , dark magicians ..

.. and it doesn't mean they are not, either.

Fascism is only one example where its real excesses make any fantasy pale into insignificance.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

of course, is not ´them all´, but some. The CIA knows about this.
Child Prostitution, Satanism, & The CIA
www.youtube.com...

its no fiction. from Crowley to the ´Illuminati´.
the anti-christian motives arre well known.

the´NWO´is working on many fronts, what do u think.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by anti72

I get where you are comming from but this way of thinking we could say that christians , buddhism , hindu , muslim , and basicly any community (either religious or goverment) are child abusers becuase you will find "some" in every one of them ..

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
All I know is I have a 'giantic ache' in my arthritic left ankle that kindly woke me up at 0630. Pounded 600mg's of gel ibuprofen and had a long draw from me stores.
Never, ever slide full speed into an anchored base trying to bust a play in a championship game. That was 20 yrs ago. Doc said it would have been better if I broke it. Stupid milk.
As far as disinfo goes on ufo's. I find it a foolhearty venture full of lots of 'ideas' and little fact.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
ah, ok, I didn´t mean it that ´religious´way.

-there are child abusers, killers (whatever those bastards you may call them), the FBI knows them, many with satanic background.
(postor child abuse incl)

-if there is a NWO only half as real as we can imagine it (changing faces ´Illuminati´,´Mason´,´Neo-Con´...) ,my personal convinving is that ´they´wont stop as near as they have come to the ´endgame´now.
just imagine that HUGE CRIMINAL ENERGY . For me its sure, that ´they´are likely the very old forces behind, back to the ancient times.,still valid,
it makes sense, Ufo´s or not.
and because of that giantic picture UFO makes also sense as modern disinfo myth.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by anti72]

[edit on 12-1-2008 by anti72]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Do you think that all the people that are reporting these sightings are just
spreading disinformation?

Do you think any Earthly organization could possibly fabricate all the different types of anomalies reported by these people?

www.nuforc.org...

There is definitely something going on but I don't think you can attribute it to something as ephemeral as a NWO.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by abovetech
Disinfo this!!!!

The first post lost a large amount of credibility with this statement:

Are most skeptics misinformers working for the government? Definately

I'm sure the government uses misinformation agents, but to say the majority of skeptics are is a huge exaggeration.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by SamuraiDrifter]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
So many want the truth, but apparently couldn't handle it either. I've seen some convincing things myself during my life that there is a disinforamtion conspiracy going on. But to say that there's no such thing as these technologies around us is living in a continual state of denial.

It does appear that the government or someone connected to it is saving these technologies for some other eventual purpose. We can assume all we want, but in the end, there's not very much we can do about it except: speculate, B**** whine and moan.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamuraiDrifter

Originally posted by abovetech
Disinfo this!!!!

The first post lost a large amount of credibility with this statement:

Are most skeptics misinformers working for the government? Definately

Yes, probably.

I'm sure the government uses misinformation agents, but to say the majority of skeptics are is a huge exaggeration.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by SamuraiDrifter]

yes, to be sceptical just means to think and differenciate.

@topic
another sign of a possible UFO disinfo is the popularity of it. Even the Disclusure Project would make sense as Disinfo. ( I hope it is not!!)

another example, remember the whole CARET story, where is it now?
(´just keep them busy with stories´)

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by anti72

I think you bring up a very good point Anti72. I think that if the NWO conspiracy can be verified as truth. Then it could be very plausible that the UFO phenomenon was created in order to create even more disinfo and more confusion as to what's going on. It would certainly explain why Bush signed that bill for defense against an "alien threat" (I think that was the actual quote if I remember correctly, if anyone can verify this I'd appreciate it)

Let us assume that this is going to be the case. I can almost certainly guarantee that it all is going to heck, mass hyserias and what not. Everybody in here will definetely be going through a conflict of consciousness. You simply won't be able to know what exactly to believe, My advise would be, mentally prepare right now and if there's simply nothing outside you can trust. At least trust in yourself. Your body has been designed to give you cues when something doesn't seem right, sharpen them, they might save your life.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

I don't know about "child eating" but obviously you haven't checked the criminal records of some of our elected politicians. Some of them have been involved in pedophelia. So that would cover that area, and if the NWO is really involved with the whole Bohemian grove and what not, that would cover the devil worshipping part as well.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Question
reply to post by anti72

I think you bring up a very good point Anti72. I think that if the NWO conspiracy can be verified as truth. Then it could be very plausible that the UFO phenomenon was created in order to create even more disinfo and more confusion as to what's going on. It would certainly explain why Bush signed that bill for defense against an "alien threat" (I think that was the actual quote if I remember correctly, if anyone can verify this I'd appreciate it)

yes, right , that was the point. it would be the perfect modern, more SCI-FI, even esoteric version of fairy tales .

Let us assume that this is going to be the case. I can almost certainly guarantee that it all is going to heck, mass hyserias and what not. Everybody in here will definetely be going through a conflict of consciousness. You simply won't be able to know what exactly to believe, My advise would be, mentally prepare right now and if there's simply nothing outside you can trust. At least trust in yourself. Your body has been designed to give you cues when something doesn't seem right, sharpen them, they might save your life.

yes, that would be a ral goal for ´them´, mass confusion , again.(911 lies are no enough) remember teh bigger the lie, the easier to swallow.

and a MAIN thing on this is MIND CONTROL, active for 60 years now, since the bushs family worked togethr with the Nazi regime, when the got all the Nazi scientists over here.
as said before, perfect for he use for ´alien abduction memories´.

CIA MIND CONTROL EXPERIMENTS
www.youtube.com...
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSOOK3tocTk&feature=related

President Clinton admits to mind control experiments
www.youtube.com...
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTiONdJJRcw&feature=related

[edit on 13-1-2008 by anti72]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Question
reply to post by Thill

I don't know about "child eating" but obviously you haven't checked the criminal records of some of our elected politicians. Some of them have been involved in pedophelia. So that would cover that area, and if the NWO is really involved with the whole Bohemian grove and what not, that would cover the devil worshipping part as well.

yes, absolutely.but, CIA knows.

I really recommend that video documentations of the FBI head of LA ,lecturing about that:
more than disturbing.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj2kee8nMPc&feature=related

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Question

I'm not saying I dont agree , but I could find criminal records in every society out there (thats my main point) , even the Red Cross . So criminal records isnt proof of anything but the fact that some individuals belonging to a group.society/secret organisation tend to go after their own personal gain rather then the good of the people

top topics

join