It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught on tape ! SENSATIONAL !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Real time, happened today in Serbia. Dont ask me more...

Ok, this looks like it could be a fake but the people are all reacting to what they are seeing I even caught one person looking up further in the background.I am just not sure maybe see what you guys think.Plus the video is short which is suspect to me as well.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
CGI and actors. This has been posted and debunked on ATS already.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
how can anyone ( like the one that posted this ) CANT see that IT IS FAKE ?
GOD

just look at the lame acting and the !@$@#$ camera movement.....

ok, im stressed
hahahaha

find something more evidend

[edit on 11-1-2008 by fbmiranda7]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by fbmiranda7

Well read my post again....I clearly said I thought it was fake and was asking for others opinions, yours is the type of opinion no one wants.So please spare everyone with your lame attempt at sarcasm.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
How could it be "sensational" if it was a fake? It doesnt make sense.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Real time, happened today in Serbia

Not to bust chops but.............It clearly states the video was from June 2007. A little effort would have shown this as old news and previously discussed on ATS. So, why the misleading statement?

Becker

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
It was the title of the video...I only put the title of the video..I guess I should have made my own title. Sorry to mislead anyone.

Well since this has been talked about in a previous thread then would the MOD please kill this thread.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Oh well, just before a MOD closes this thread and even thought it's been mentioned I still want to give it a go: People! Do some research before posting!

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Yeah before they close this, what a way to slay the Original poster guys, way to go. Very Civil. We are going to get duplication and it is annoying when you see something you think is new but is not, the capacity to be polite is obviously dead on this site at the moment.

The video is one of many fakes that I despise, along with the WTC MTV footage that's been done to death. Ah well, rough with the smooth eh what?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
In case anyone is interested in the details of this hoax, I'll post some details below from my database of infamous UFO videos.

This video was a commercial for The International Theater Festival in Sarajevo.

I have confirmed this fact with representatives of the Festival.

The website for the relevant Theater Festival in Sarajevo includes a page at the link below with the relevant video, with a caption of "An unusual announcement for the upcoming 45th International Theatre Festival, the MESS'05.":
www.mess.ba...

The HBCC Research website has a page on this video, on which Brian Vike states: "I was just informed that this supposed UFO sighting was a commercial for The International Theater Festival in Sarajevo." See:
www.hbccufo.org...

The Ufoevidence website has a page about this video at the link below, which states that the 'reporter' in the video is talking about the theater festival before the UFO appears. The 'landing marks' were in front of the Peoples Theater:
www.ufoevidence.org...

The relevant video has previously been discussed in previous threads on ATS, including at the links below:

“Fabulous Sarajevo UFO video Hoax.”

“hello all, i just seen this video that was shot in SARAJEVO”

“UFO video from Sarajevo.”

“Has this video ever been debunked?”

Most of the comments (particularly those made after the true source of the video is revealed) state that the video is an obvious hoax. There are some exceptions. For example, in the ATS thread entitled “hello all, i just seen this video that was shot in SARAJEVO”, one of the members (“Conzpiracy”) commented “I believe this video to be real and is the best evidence of flying saucers that I have ever seen. It also looks exactly like your typical UFO although it's alot smaller than I originally thought.”

A website apparently run by a "Rudolf Bosnjak" states that "This UFO sighting WAS NOT a commercial video for The International Theater Festival in Sarajevo as NOW, after world know about this, all wish to declare. In time of event nobody know about that." See:
www.sartelcom.net...

However, I cannot find any intelligible reasons on Bosnjak's website for reaching the conclusion that the video was not promoting the Theater Festival in Sarajevo.

I'll embed an older posting (on Youtube) of the relevant video below:

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

[edit on 11-1-2008 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jainatorres
do a search before claiming something is "sensational" mmmkay?

Sensational

adj.

1. Of or relating to sensation.
2. Arousing or intended to arouse strong curiosity, interest, or reaction, especially by exaggerated or lurid details: sensational journalism; a sensational television report.
3. Outstanding; spectacular: a sensational concert; a sensational dinner.

www.answers.com...

The post is in fact sensational judging by the ire and post count that it inspired in only a few minutes. Nothing wrong with the title.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by pavlovsdog]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Please stay on topic.

Discuss the video and not members, etc.

Thanks,

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Its not, its been debunked and even had it not been its extremely obvious its a fake, and not a very good one.

Sensational would be something Spielberg would do..not some kid on his Apple Ibook such as this.

Sensational

adj.

1. Of or relating to sensation.
2. Arousing or intended to arouse strong curiosity, interest, or reaction, especially by exaggerated or lurid details: sensational journalism; a sensational television report.
3. Outstanding; spectacular: a sensational concert; a sensational dinner.

www.answers.com...

The post is in fact sensational judging by the ire and post count that it inspired in only a few minutes. Nothing wrong with the title.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by pavlovsdog]

[edit on 11-1-2008 by jainatorres]

----------------------------------
fixed quote

[edit on 11/1/08 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jainatorres

I'll say this again just for......YOU!!!!! as I said in the original post I thought it was a hoax but I was asking for others opinions...please refrain from posting with your obvious anger issues.I simply posted the same title that was used for the video...I did not make the video.I also said in another post that I was sorry if it mislead anyone and I should have used a different title...I can't edit now because the time is up to edit it.Plus what may appear as fake to you may not appear fake to others.Don't force your opinion on others. Have a nice day.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join