It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: SE03 – Dorothy Izatt and Director Frank Longo "Capturing The Light"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

Special Edition 03 – Dorothy Izatt and Director Frank Longo

In this Special Edition show, Dave Rabbit interviews 84 year old Dorothy Izatt and Director/Producer, Frank Longo. Dorothy is a mild-mannered, loving, mother and grandmother. She raised a family who now has their own. They are the picture of a perfect family. But there is a secret they’ve had to live with their whole lives... that their mom has an ongoing relationship with other worldly beings for over 30 years. And she can prove it.

There has never been a case study like this! Dorothy Izatt’s phenomenon surpasses the most notorious alien abduction cases aka contactees. Unlike Whitley Strieber (Communion), Travis Walton (Fire in the Sky), and the Betty and Barney Hill case... Dorothy has FILMED her experiences. Thirty years in the making and armed with over 30,000 feet of film, Dorothy is now ready to share her story of contact with the world EXCLUSIVELY with Dave Rabbit and the ATS MIX Show. This is an amazing lady who totally captivated everyone in the world with her over 30,000 feet of astonishing 8mm films.

The Official Capturing The Light Home Page

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 58:34
file: atsmix_2747.mp3
size: 27459k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Thank you Dave for taking the opportunity to get this most amazing woman on here for a Q&A. I'm glad that you got to ask the questions that you did, not simply on my behalf, but on the behalf of all of my fellow members.

Thank you,

TheBorg

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Oh man Dave it's not working!, only get about 15 seconds and i'm itching for more!

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Oops sorry needed to download latest quicktime,
call me an eejit...

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Dave, just heard the interview and I'm too emotional right now to comment on it but just want to thank you again for setting it up! I'll say more later...

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Dorothy was an AMAZING lady to talk to. What a sweet person. Her interview with me was a rarity because of her families protective nature of her. It is NOT on the show, but in the pre-show chat with Frank Longo, he told me that he simply cut and pasted our e-mails to her and it was because of my passion and wanting to do the interview as her friend, not some mainstream Mike Wallace mentality, that she decided to do it with her families blessings. THIS was a tremendous compliment to me personally and I shall always consider this interview VERY SPECIAL as she and my mom were the same age.

Dave

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Well, let's give this a try again. Lol.
Dave... that you just recently lost your Mom and that Dorothy's in the same age group -- I thought about that too last night while I was listening to you interviewing her and this is one of the reason's why I found myself choking up with emotions a few times.

I'm glad you brought that up because I would not be mentioning any of that unless you brought it up first.

I was also finding myself getting all teary eyed due to do my own pent up emotions having to slug things out here on the board in regards to my own photographic material with a few persistent hard-core paranormal skeptics here. I'm just saying that that was part of it too.

But enough about my stuff which doesn't even hold up a candle to the absolute shining brilliance of Dorothy's AMAZING footages! I'm just so thrilled that there's actually someone out there like Dorothy who has reams and reams of movies taken over a 30 year period showing ABSOLUTE PROOF that there are intelligences out there from other worlds who WANT to communicate with us!

Dorothy Izatt is a great inspiration to all of us and I applaud her incredible perseverance in the face of unbending hard-core skepticsm. But , she knew what she was recording and regardless that a few others around her just could not accept the reality of what was being seen in her footage's, she didn't let any of that deter her in any way and she continued to communicate to them and to record them where, at the end of the day, she finally got the recognition she so wholeheartedly deserved!

Dave, the interview was WONDERFUL and it was great hearing Frank Longo's insights on Dorothy's images too! I plan on listening to it again this evening and thanks for asking her some of those questions I had!

I will continue to post some of my insights on her work in this forum including my thoughts on "Capturing the Light" sometime in the near future!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Okay, FINALLY got around to ordering and watching the DVD, "Capturing The Light"...

First, let me precede by sending out a personal THANK YOU to Mr. Dave Rabbit, for obtaining this very special and priviledged interview with Mrs. Izatt, and bringing this case to our attention...

Now onto the DVD and Mrs. Izatt's story---This is an absolutely INCREDIBLE story IMHO. The footage she has documented is simply STUNNING. All on 8mm film, which runs at 18 frames per SECOND, with SINGULAR frames showing light anomolies zipping all over the place, and preceding and successive frames directly next to these anomolous patterns showing a mere "dot" of light---Completely jaw dropping, again, IMHO...

What comes across to me beyond her sincerity and trustability, is WHY, perhaps, these beings have chosen HER, to establish contact, and make their presence known:

I feel that it is perhaps her extremely GENTILE, spiritual nature, combined with her "abilities" to percieve beyond our 3-D reality (which seems to extend to most of her family) that acts as a "homing beacon" of sorts to these higher evolved species of intelligence.

I loved her explanation of how the beings use rotating "windows" or "doors" that come into alignment with other windows / doors of our reality to move in and out. This strengthens the "dimensional" hypothesis of where many of these beings are coming from IMO.

The part that really gives me goosebumps about this, is that many people, right here on ATS, have reported seeing "bright flashes" in the sky, myself included...Could this be these same types of "light beings" sending us all collectively, these same types of signals? Something to think about!

I also have to say the footage of Dorothy's daughter's interview, with the craft zipping around in the background was just absolutely mind-blowing. I think it was pretty obvious they were TRYING to show themselves! Dorothy's smile on the couch while that footage was being shown was priceless---You could tell for her it really wasn't even a big deal, it was just another day in her life...But it stunned the skeptics in her family, and rightfully so, for they tried to find every possible answer to how such a thing could be explained, and they were totally stumped!

I hope that they succeed in bringing Mrs. Izatts incredible footage to digital, as this is something that needs to be revealed to the entire world imo....It is truly incredible. And Dorothy is truly a beautiful soul for sharing her experiences with us all...

[edit on 17-9-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Wonderful interview
Someone added a link to your show from Skyfloating's "The Rainbow Serpents". They suggested there might be a possible connection between Dorothy Izatt's "Light beings" and some of the theorized discussions on "Serpent Energy and other serpent related phenomena" and after listening to the interview which I thoroughly enjoyed - I would have to agree

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
im listening now..but ive got to say...why would anyone want to make money out of these things?..i mean..if she is soo spiritual...so beautiful...why cash in on something atht could change the world if she gave it away for free?

makes no sense..

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
In a perfect world no-one would make money from helping others - but this is not a perfect world and people need to eat. Doctors - Psychologists - Teachers help people everyday - do they not get paid for doing so ? There are promotional costs involved with getting a message out to the public - is she not at least entitled to recoup some of those costs ?

[edit on 27-11-2008 by destiny-fate]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSMIX

AWESOME!!! As you probably know, Dorothy's story is once again on the front page and I was able to watch this incredible movie for free on the web.
I am truly astounded and have no idea what to say.
I'm listening to your show now and laugh because we both had the same reaction.
I too am a believer and its been a while since I've been excited over a case.
I watched this movie at 1:30am last night. I just wanted to see a clip to know if I should come back and watch it and I couldn't help but watch the whole thing.

I can't even begin to describe how I felt while I was seeing these videos, pics, and most surpassingly, listening to Dorothy herself.
She is a fantastic woman and I believe what she says.
She is exactly the type of woman I would think intelligent life would make contact with, Like in ET when the scientist dude told Eliot that he was glad ET found him first.
Most importantly, I might ad, is that in the movie Dorothy seems convinced that they want to show themselves to people and that if we truly want to see them we can.
I know that when I get time to truly per sue this, I will give it go as well.

I have now watched the movie twice in two days and can't get enough.
This footage will truly captivate you whether your a skeptic or a believer, whether you know it now or not.
Thank you so much! I was so excited to see ATS had already interviewed her!
Great Job fellas.

new topics

top topics

join