It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NeoWater: nanotech water.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
NeoWater from DoCoop

This new technology, called Neowater®, has emerged and matured here in Israel in the past ten years, delivering advancement in many fields such as Engineering, Biology, Pharmaceutical etc. This technology, generated through the use of a unique and innovated patented-process, challenges current notions about water as well as the basic understanding of modern Physics. Recently, a doctorate research was initiated and is under progress in Purdue university in which several physical properties of Neowater® are investigated using various electron microscopy techniques (SEM/TEM/Cryo-TEM).

Nanotechnologically programmed water that, whilst still apparently harmless, can be instructed to dissolve, for example, human flesh, DNA or any other damn thing.

It is actually a product developed by US universities and the Israeli military.

De-Lightful.

Better new still: if you see soft drinks with a brand like NW, they contain NeoWater or products based on NeoWater. The consumer advisory on this has disappeared off the net and I don't have a hard copy to scan.

But don't worry, robot water that can set rain on fire, create programmed mutations and so on is PERFECTLY SAFE.

Obey and be happy.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Dont worry brother, the time of our ascension is at hand.

Things will get intense as we get close. Just remember to live in the eternal present and dont worry about things that are out of your control.

Remember, the past is only in your memory, and the future doesn't yet exist.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandingo7

Things will get intense as we get close. Just remember to live in the eternal present and dont worry about things that are out of your control.

Nice. (South Park head nod)

NeoWater is one of the scariest things, ever.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandingo7

Nice avatar...but what did you just say???

The Neowater thing is pretty scary stuff. Reminds me of the "grey goo" scenario.

However, the ability for regular ocean water to burn with certain RF waves scares the hell outta me, too. I am just waiting for the next emission from the neighborhood pulsar.

top topics

join