It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

forced depopulation could be stopped ! but its to late

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
well folks , CHEW ON THIS , the info seems that there is going to be or is a depopulation program in effect, CONSPIRACY? only god and the illuminatti know , however heres how i see it , beat me with a wet rage if i,m out to linch but , its all your own faults, yes you and your happy family, not allot you are to blame totaly but who said you were supposed to go out and make babies all over the place and then give them up to the mean streets, or adoption or anyother reason you cooudnt keep the family together,or just poppin kids cause you liked sex but couldnt afford cotraception. and also havin 15 kids, whats that. if all men and women met fell in love and wed for life and had kids but limit it to at least 1 male and 1 female so the name can continue. that would enable the female to produce another male and female of the same family, this would have kept the name of the family and keep the world at a comfortable population and every one would be living the dream you all talk about , happiness security and family barbques on sunday but most of you never finish, remeber FAMILY , its really a word gone to the heap, with all the rest of mans consiousnesses and morals,and if we all stopped poppin kids for a few years the popultion would decline dramatically to a point were it would be great again. BUT, its to late, planet x is comin and its gonna clean up the mess you rabbits created. sorry

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
LAWL, that is just great! I love it, well put
But, i'd say about 3 kids each should do. Most will go with 2, but 3 should be allowed (per say someone never got their boy/girl, but 2 girls, or 2 boys, should be allowed to try at a girl/ boy again

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
You state a depopulation is in effect and it's too late to stop it. Please document this statement.

You are right about indiscriminate child bearing being a problem. It seems so senseless to see people in third world countries continuing to have babies when they already have several children, an infant in the mothers arms and another baby in her womb. They are all starving with no hope of a better life. But they keep having babies.

As far a allowing a man and woman to have one male and one female what do you do if after the couple has a female and the next pregnancy creates another female fetus? Do you abort? Do you continue to abort until there is a male fetus? Keeping the family name going is not a good reason to abort.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by dizziedame]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

if you look at the family,s of the illuminati, they were resposible familys that kept it in the family. they wernt out makin babies and runnig amuk. i dont know how the population explosion started , but i compare it to new yorks roach problem, only on a larger scale . what do you do with home full of roaches? call roach busters. problem solved no more roaches and you can move back in,thats what the illuminati familys want back, there human infested planet, i kinda see why, sorry again. ps answering your ? about aborting the second female, i would have to say yes, reason being that there would not be a male for her to mate with so it would be just eating and breathing for no purpose, we all have a purpose and it aint sellin and smokin crak in a stolen car with a street ho. sorry again

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
1 more thing that scewed just about all of you silly humans.you lack the most important thing you posses,RESPONSABILITY. NONE OF YOU HAVE IT NOR DO YOU TRY TO DO IT .you lie you decieve you cheat and worst of all you hire a lawyer to cover your lyin filthy ass.you figure you can just do as you please its not gonna hurt no `1, ya haha , your only gonna get your lumps later,what goes down , is gonna come back up later.if humans were responsable then , i think NOOOO PROBLEM.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by koodaaa

Wait a tic, i thought the whole thing about the Illuminati was no one really knows who they are eh? So how do you have proof of their families?
Or am I really that far behind on the current stuff.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
there are 13 familys and can be found on google ,yes you are behind. im sure the rothchilds and rockefellers are leaders of the pack, but still have to bend to the needs of all the familys. however the duponts are very much my favorite family, they make every thing you use in life possible.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Further reason to believe that we homosexuals are the next step in evolution.
We're here to keep you from drowning in children.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by koodaaa
1 more thing that scewed just about all of you silly humans.you lack the most important thing you posses,RESPONSABILITY. NONE OF YOU HAVE IT NOR DO YOU TRY TO DO IT .you lie you decieve you cheat and worst of all you hire a lawyer to cover your lyin filthy ass.you figure you can just do as you please its not gonna hurt no `1, ya haha , your only gonna get your lumps later,what goes down , is gonna come back up later.if humans were responsable then , i think NOOOO PROBLEM.

well, for one calling us "humans" in a negative context, i would say that your spitefull, and ill mannered words kinda make you seem to fall into the category of "filthy". To judge all accordingly is also not quite an "ascended" standpoint either. Look into the mirrior and judge thyself before you judge the world. And see if you can truly say you are without flaw.
I doubt it :/

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
well ty, now that sounds like responsability, you here that every one , turn gay for 10 years, before you know it, 2 billion people on the planet , no more delinqwent fat crybaby children lookin for a game boy and a big mak with a super sized frys so he can lay around on the sofa gettin fatter and stuper and useless to the benifit of society, you here that you irrisponable parents .actually i think you should have to get a licence to have a child, and only 1 rule ,will the child you produce become a RESPECTABLE MEMBER OF SOCIETY, NOT A CRACK HO OR GANG BANGER

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by THIseNdsnowoldKings

your reply is applaudable , but you mist the point, i,m not sayin all humans are bad , and god knows i,m no saint but i have what only 10 percent of the humans have, responability. and i truly live by it.and yes i am in the filthy catagory, i,m livin on the planet with a crap load of filthy lyin cheatin humans , naturally its gonna get on me.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
While I can't say too much for the OPs grammatical structure, he is on point.

As far as the "Illuminatti" is concerned, it doesn't really matter who they are right now. We've always had them, and we always will. The top of the top, and the cream of the crop. These are the people that have the money and the power to influence the direction the world is headed.

They've kept it in the family for good reason, too. It takes more than a few generations before you can harbor that power. Trust funds have the propensity to keep the family on track. If you were up there, you'd attempt to impose your benevolent moral system (aren't they all?) on the world too.

I'd chip everybody! Most of you deserve to be chipped! Most of the people in this world are irresponsible, unrealisitic followers of ideology and religion who couldn't see practicality if it smacked them in the face, gave them two black eyes, and turned them around to kick 'em in the ass.

You let drug dealers and prostitutes filthy up your neighborhoods, your children are juvenile delinquents who are ready to step into a life of crime and no morals. Worst of all, most people just "mind their own business" and don't want to "sell anyone out." I smell a rat, but the only rat is you, the one who does not enforce the law within your community to protect those around you! Yet, you purchase your material filth on credit - just as your parents did - while the respectable minority work to ensure that their offspring and their decendents can bask in the family wealth - and actually change this world for the better - while yours will be complaining about the power of the illuminati, the evils of government, and how you are enslaved by a corporate system.

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Henceforth it shall be spread afar and all the lands that joineth near: It twas for such a bold inspection of the illuminatti to which verily I did bestow my consent!

Whine I say! Whine now, ye knaves!

I shrew thee! what haste hast thou to judge, that thou speakest so? what mischief on ye tongue! Hark, sirs, hear ye not how boldly thee wretched commoners defy? I spite thee with my tounge so that the echos of moaning shall be shared by thy decendents - for it is as such which that is shared by your ancestors.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Why would you WANT to stop forced depopulation? I mean, I understand wanting to avoid it on a gut level, wanting to protect your loved ones, let them live a few more decades but , at a philosophical level I find myself wanting this thing. Besides, it will beat the masses ravaging the world for the resources neccessary for survival (let's not forget peak oil and the fun time that promises), whittling the population down to naturally supportable levels through lots of little genocides. This way the ecosystem doesn't get demolished by desperate unprepared people and the 'new world' of devious ruthless survivors will have a nice head start, w/o so much suvival oriented activity (houses, canned foods and machines already built and waiting) and more 'build a society worth living in' activities.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by koodaaa

I wouldn't say you're out to lunch except that the people who have 15 kids are doing it for a reason. Demographic self defense. That said, I don't know that it's collision with planet x that we have to worry about so much as peak oil, Islam and global warming. I think peak oil, a hard crash anyway, may save us from both but it might also mean the extinction of humanity as everyone goes crazy with hunger and desperation and maybe tries to mine the methane clathrate. As for some secret US government plague depopulation scenario, humanity should be so lucky.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Like it or not, depopulation NEEDS to happen, either naturally, or man-made.

The herd needs to be culled soon before its too late.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Overpopulation is a myth.Spread of wealth isnt...Id like to see the list made of people/countries to die in this from folks that advocate such barbaric action on bad evidence and greed..i can betycha it wont be the western world that make up the majority of the countries,all those poor black people living in mud huts probably will...who wudda thunk it

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

How is it a myth? Think there are enough resources to support 10 billion people on the planet?

Hell, think America can survive another 100 million in 40 years?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Government Cheese
reply to post by Solomons

How is it a myth? Think there are enough resources to support 10 billion people on the planet?

Hell, think America can survive another 100 million in 40 years?

Yes there are enough resources if wealth was spread across the world, habits changed in the west and other growing nations towards consumption..i know it sounds crazy,but somehow,i think that would be a better idea than killing billions of people for some reason.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by Solomons]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Maybe food and money will also fall from the sky.

Lets be realistic here....

top topics

join