posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:35 AM
Fox was THE ABSOLUTE WORST they have even been tonight.
1. First, asking him about "911 Truthers", thus trying to associate him with 911 Truth movement, instead of asking him a real question.
2. Then, asking him, blatantly and incredibly disrespectfully, if he has any electability.
3. The (unbelievably well-spoken, hand picked from the Thompson campaign) "focus group" was a joke.
4. Then showing some psuedo-"scientific" real-time "grapho-meter", saying that the graph "went off the chart", that it had never gone as low as
it did tonight when Ron Paul spoke. So, really, everyone thinks following the Constitution is a bad idea??? This is an insult to our intelligence.
5. Then they simply discredit their own viewer poll. Paul recieved over 30% of the votes, but he REALLY didn't win... becuse Hannity, some no-name
"expert", and some "focus-group" in S Carolina said so.
My blood was boiling at how much disrespect he was shown and how flagrant it was, and that was just from the Faux gang. Throw in the other candidates,
and it was nothing less than an outright ambush on Dr Paul. And I have no doubt that this was a planned and coordinated effort.
But, I guess it means they're scared. Why else would they take such an offensive? Could it be that Paul still has around $20,000,000 in the bank and
the others are running dry. It's time a couple candidates drop from the race, and they know it won't be Paul with all that money still left. Could
it be that he will remain, and rise, as a contender after Giuliani and Thompson, and they want to ensure that their votes don't turn into Ron Paul
votes? Or maybe they're trying to force him out in an effort to get him to run as an independent, effectively stealing votes from the Democratic
nominee in the elections?
Who knows? But one thing's for sure, the "man behind the curtain" is at work in full force. Scratch that... it is QUITE CLEAR that the neocons WILL
NOT ALLOW a true conservative to jeopardize their power. And they don't care if you know it. They will flaunt it in your face. They aren't just
attacking Dr Paul, they are attacking the idea of liberty and a free society, that is a society free of their own government! It is time that we not
only wake up... it is time we stand up and do something. There is finally someone who will stand up for us, against big, corrupt government... the
least we can do is stand up and fight with him!
[edit on 2008/1/11 by evilod]