It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was at my window?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Ok, Ok, now I am truly ticked off. Why havent I seen a 5 foot tall bunny rabbit. Wouldnt you know it they always make me cook and then they go sit down by the water and watch the loons. Thats when they all saw it. all 26 of them saw it, and now you make #27 and I still havent seen one. It just so ticks me off. I am so mad I could go shoot me a 5 foot tall bunny rabbit just because they wont let me see them.

Hilda

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
1nL1ghtened .............I am taking a deep breath here, so bear with me......

I ~TOTALLY~ believe you 100%.

36 years ago.............I was in my room trying to go to sleep. The air 'changed' somehow my ears got stuffy and it was hard to hear....it got MUCH colder to.....
Now the lights were out in my room but now somehow my room was all aglow like ambient lighting or something....
then I saw this...............THING.........standing in the corner.
It was trying to be 'cute' but it was not.
It looked like a live version of a cartoon elephant, and it stood on its back legs...the weirdest sort of Elephant Man. Such a SCAREY thing!!
It was wearing a gray bowler hat and gray suit.....it was not talking to me but I 'knew' what it was wanting me to know......it was wanting me to think it was funny and a new friend and to not be afraid......I could not make a single sound but I was trying to scream!

(OMG I can't believe I am telling this it makes me look like a total nutjob)

I refused to 'be freinds' and there was like a sonic boom in my room and a flash of light and it was gone......BUT...my mattress was now askew and half off the box springs, the drawers were pulled out of my chest and on the floor in a heap with my clothes scattered AND the curtain rod was pulled right out of the wall with bits of plaster on the floor..........
I saw all this and was suddenly able to scream and scream the house down I did! My mother came rushing in and turned on the light and immediately got mad at me for tearing the room apart!! She was yelling about the drapes.....and I was just in the middle of the mattress all askew and terrified.

My mother never believed me Elephant Man story............the following week she had me talking to a child psychologist. I only saw this person once......

To the very day I stand by my story of what I saw in my room and I still have no idea how the room got so turned upside down.

So.
There you go.
Now you KNOW why I totally believe what your saying.
This happened to me in Salt Lake City Utah in 1971.

Now the people can harass me to..........your NOT alone.

[edit on 19-4-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

I have had two eerily similar experiences in my childhood, and I remember both of them vividly. The most disturbing one has me shaken to this day. I remember lying up in the top bunk, when I saw this weird thing in the window. Still to this day I can't describe it, though it was definitely a creature of some sort, I just can't imagine what. I remember a feeling of being sucked out of the top bunk, then hitting the floor. Oddly I didn't feel any pain, as if I was totally numb. The next thing I knew I was awake in my parents bed. It freaked me out then because I knew I had fallen asleep in my own room, and the drop from that bed would have seriously injured me as a child. My parents had no idea I was even in there until they woke up. Although I've always considered the possibility that it was a dream, I never have dreams that vivid, and I rarely recognize locations in my dreams, such as my room.

Another strange experience I had when I was a little older and I am sure I was awake for it. I was sitting in my room playing or something when all of a sudden I look to my door and theres Waldo (from the books) staring at me. He looked just like the cartoon and stood the full height of my door, about 7 feet. He sat there for a second poking through the open doorway then just retreated. I went to look down the hallway and I didn't see anything.

I wonder if these are just the results of active childhood imagination or something... else.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
For me... well nothing.

OK, we all have these terrible stories to get over, and you...

It's not true. Some have great stories, pretty stories that take
place at lakes with boats and friends and noodle salad.
Just no one in this car.
But, a lot of people, that's their story. Good times, noodle salad.
What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that you're that p*ssed that so many others had it good.

I may seem callous, but I'm a 5-foot ferret in Nikes.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
For me... well nothing.

OK, we all have these terrible stories to get over, and you...

It's not true. Some have great stories, pretty stories that take
place at lakes with boats and friends and noodle salad.
Just no one in this car.
But, a lot of people, that's their story. Good times, noodle salad.
What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that you're that p*ssed that so many others had it good.

I may seem callous, but I'm a 5-foot ferret in Nikes.

Yeah I am sort of ticked because even my hubby saw it and my 3 kids along with the family and friends. Why wouldnt I be ticked off, now all of a sudden I have found a few others whom have seen these 5 foot bunny rabbits. And yep, I still want to see one. But I will settle for a 5 foot tall ferret just dont let anyone else see you though.

Hilda

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Thanks for your kind words and for sharing your very personal experiences with me. I do not know what we have seen, but I do believe it is something of significants, and that is why I tossed myself to the wolves on this thread knowing people will "label" me this or that, frankly Scarlett.....
I do think we are on the same brain wave and I hope I can speak for you by saying this brief message to the community and would-be-flamers:

We felt it more important to the community, to put this out there and to let others know if they have experienced anything like this they are not alone.

Also this very private information is shared in the hopes that some of our (and I mean this sincerely) brilliant minds here at ATS might find a correlation or a common denominator to this mystery. If we put half the brain power into actually contemplating the issues....and not into trying to come up with something witty to say without contributing to the issue.. we may actually find some damn interesting data!~!!

I would like to also state for clarification and to further facilitate any serious inquiries regarding this "encounter?" that I do not believe I have ever been "abducted"... I have even had a VERY CLOSE (20 feet) UFO encounter.... but I don't think I ever have been abducted.... which to me further confounds this mystery...(I'm a big guy 6'1 230lbs... mabey I scare them?)

Thanks again to everyone who replied and Hilda, I hope some day you'll not only find what your looking for, but that it meets your expectations and is not a horrible or frightening experience for you.:::::::

drwizardphd I appreciate your reply, there is definately something to this...just what, I dont know..... thx for sharing u2u me if I can be of some help and welcome to ATS!!!

[edit on 103030p://140410 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
A couple of possibilities:

1) As a child, your brain couldn't identify what you saw so it associated it with something closely resembling it. It could have been an alien, a tall white perhaps, but as a child you associated it to the easter bunny.

2) It could be a "screen memory" covering up the true figure of what you saw either because your brain wouldn't accept what you saw because it was so terrifying, or the memory was put there by an alien if it were in fact an abduction.

Sounds like abduction to me.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Personally, I wouldn't trust anything you see or feel when drifting in and out of sleep states. The lines become blurred.

The tilting feeling you got may of just been something similar to the falling feeling one can experience while 'falling' alseep. If you wake suddenly from a dream, it can super impose parts of the dream across the room your in - walls doors etc.

Last night I woke up and saw a weird 'paisley-like' design around my walls etc. I even sat up in bed and moved my head around and everything moved in parallax to the wall as though it was really there. There was also a weird clipboard type thing on the wall beside my door and I could look at it from a number of angles. I layed back down, closed my eyes for a minute, then opened them and the room was 'normal' again.

Some might say I was temporarily in another dimension or time but I say I was just in a state of flux where the dream world and real world collided.

FYI, the dream I woke from actually had Aliens in it... but ... It was just a dream and nothing more... An emersive action movie! lol

I would look to the prosaic before taking the advice from others that there was an otherworldly influence at play. Keep your sanity mate!

IRM

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Thank you Hildar,
I have a small hutch that is attached to the back of my
Dodge and I travel up hill and down vale.
I usually hunt small 'wabbits' but now I see that my
powers are needed for the 'big guns'.

With a flick of my tail, I'll be off to persuade the
varmit to go back to his own dimension and stop bothering
a fellow-Atser.

I had a partner for a little while, a sly dark individual, he
turned out to be a real Polecat.
Onwards.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join