It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clinton Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The Clinton Conspiracy
As we approach choosing a new leader of our Nation, it is important to observe that elections are no longer about picking the best candidate, but are instead about manipulating the population towards a specific direction. This deliberate manipulation can be well observed in the Clinton Campaign.

A Political Campaign, is by it’s very nature, based on market research, behavioral, manipulation and group psychology. Recently, we watched as Clinton lost in Iowa. A race she was supposed to win, according to most pundits. Surprisingly she even lost the Womens vote. She came across as too cold and calculating for many women and they had no personal connection with her. Suddenly, in New Hampshire, the psychologists went to work and got her to be more human, by showing a moment of emotion on camera. But contrary to what you may have been told, it was a deliberate moment, well planned by her team. Crocodile tears for the masses.

From the woman who asked Hillary the fateful question:

“ I went to see Hillary. I was undecided and I was moved by her response to me,” Pernod Young said in a telephone interview with ABC News. “We saw ten seconds of Hillary, the Caring woman.” “But then she turned away from me, I noticed that she stiffened up again and took on that political posture again,’ she said.”And the woman that I noticed for ten seconds was gone.”

According to a behaviorist I spoke with, this is a classic example of an individual utilizing social manipulation to achieve a desired outcome. “Her brief *emotional* moment, quickly reverting to the cold facade, is a clear indicatior” Generally, when an emotional connection is made in such a situation, the closeness, and connection with the group, lingers longer than mere seconds.

This is not the first time we have witnessed the Clinton campaign manipulating the voters in such a manner. Remember that she was recently caught planting questions in an audience, so that she could deliver a pre-packaged response.

Another tactic they use is to plant false information by deliberately lying about the other candidates. There are numerous incidences of this occurring that are easy to verify. In one recent instance, they got Bill Clinton to make deliberately false statements about Barrac Obama regarding his war stance. Using a person of import to make such statements adds credibility in the minds of many, even though the information presented was clearly false data.

Hillary has a long and established history if lying when it suits her needs, even when it comes to simple matters. In her book, she writes about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary, the first man to climb Mt. Everest, and how it inspired her to greatness. Interesting as the event occurred AFTER she was born. She has since had to retract her statement as too many people caught her in the lie.

I urge everyone at ATS to look closer at what is going on in the Clinton campaign, and to heed the words of movie mogul David Geffen, who was once one of the Clinton's biggest supporters, and a close personal friend: "Everyone in politics lies, but they do it with such ease, it's troubling,"

More to come: Follow the lies to learn the truth.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Terapin

LIKE they SAY
You get what you pay for

join