It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Bigger Picture (Rise of the NWO)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

Star and flag...

thanks for the added info and corroboration here. Your input helps to cement the ideas that Jack layed out so well.

In my opinion these are the major issues of the day. Hold these nation robbing banksters, profiteers, and power mongerers accountable for their treasonous actions against America and our Constitution or watch as this country gets torn from limb to limb from the inside.

Sadly, taking for example the turn out of this thread, it seems many will standby and do nothing. I wish this thread and topic garnered more attention. The topics in this discussion should be the focal point of this years election. It is a shame these issues are not even on the same playing field as the bs that is being shoved down Aemricas throat at the podium of our future 'leaders'.

Maybe one day we will wake up.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Ya know something I keep reading this and reading this I mean this is genius man. I mean this is award winning. Ive ready it 3x and can read it more it was just well done my friend. Im working on a small project of follow the money. Who financed WW1 and WW2. Who financed Hitler and Sadam. Im going to be putting together something soon.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Thanks for the bump. I'm anxiously awaiting a reply on my "Premium" submission. I have found something big, really big. It ties in here really well, and fills in a gap in my own understanding that was evident here when I originally posted.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
So far this thread has been interesting to say the least. But do you have anything to back up your theories? You have only been posting whats off the top of your head, or at least there is no citations, no books or studies, not even any web sites. If I am going to believe you no matter how much it all makes sense I need some kind of collaborative proof. The numbers are in the pudding. lol But yeah, i hope its not true its damn evil and damn scary. So if you want to help people by posting this, help me by showing me some evidence. Or at least supporting documents. thanks! and good job either way !

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by chris_stibrany

Here is another thread, which is a sort of prequel to the material here. It does include plenty of links and referenced material.

Illegitimate Federal Government and the Rule of Martial Law in the United States

Feel free to ask if you have more questions, I'll see what I can dig up for you.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
jackinthebox-

Your U.S. Citizenship identifies you as the private property of receivers of the U.S. bankruptcy, and as a private corporation designated numerically by Social Security and otherwise as your given name printed in all capital letters. (Look at your driver’s license, your credit card, etc. All caps.)

I don't think it really matters if the letters are capitalized or not. It's only in a matter of how well you could see.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by Shrukin89]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

Actually, your name in all caps represents a "legal fiction" over which courts have juristiction. It denotes your corporate identity, as opposed to your sovereign one. Most people just don't know that there is a difference.

The same way that most people don't realize that there is a huge difference between going to court to fight for your civil rights, as opposed to fighting for your Constitutional rights. You can't sue a cop for violating your Constitutional rights, but you can sue them for violating your civil rights. But of course, you won't win, because our courts today operate as a matter of public policy, not true law.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Without being presumptuous, I'd like to offer some views on why a/the NWO is viewed negatively, rather than positively, for those who asked this question.

It's all about received wisdom. To some people, the word 'wisdom' triggers thoughts of ancient sages and soothsayers with long beards and grey hair. To other people, the word is charged with religious, even fanatical, overtones. Still others hear echoes of intelligence and the simple art of living. In the latter sense, received wisdom is really just the accumulated street smarts of human history. We learn by experience.

The post industrial era has generated enormous pride within the human heart. Technological developments have fostered the idea that humans are mastering the manipulation of the physics, chemistry and biology that comprise our very existence. Although our scientific journals are very sobre and cautious about their claims to truth, our media are saturated by stories about the 'great wonders of the modern world'. People love to reflect on the idea of "progress" and the notion of gradual, continual improvement as though human history was synonymous with evolution, that slowly but surely our intelligence and mastery of nature is or will make us better, stronger, healthier, more productive and more cohesive. But few ask - will it make us wiser?

Think back to Sunday school. Man tried to unite the world under one language and ascend to heaven as though a god (master of nature). As a consequence, Man became scattered, divided, and his langauge was garbled and multiplied into confusion.

Received wisdom says that pride comes before the fall. Ask any sportsperson, musician, actor, carpenter, bricklayer, in fact, anyone who has developed their own talent. Any one of them will be able to tell you a story of when they were humble and performed beyond their expectations, and an inverse story of when they were full of pride and self-glory and then were sorely humiliated. Of course in real life there is a scale or spectrum, but the two extremes are perfect humility or imperfect pride. Perfect humility is eager to learn and cautious to execute. Imperfect pride is impatient to execute and unwilling to learn. Received wisdom would suggest that there is a lot of the latter in the modern world. Someone is always telling someone else to "think before you speak". But in this fast-paced, solution-focused postmodern world, people would rather act now and deal with the consequences later. Imperfect pride has come to dominate human affairs at this late stage in history.

And to think it all started with the eating of a piece of knowledge fruit...

Has anyone noticed how public opinion is driven strongly by what "the latest research suggests..."? I notice this phrase used on a daily basis as though it means "the new gosple is...". But when you really think about it, trusting the latest scientific research is actually non-scientific. Reliable scientific facts are only those facts which stand the test of time. Anyone can make up some 'latest research'. According to some, the latest research suggests that earth turns into a marshmellow for one second every morning at precisely 04:35 Australian Central Standard Time. But only those assertions which stand up to centuries and millenia of scrutiny and scepticism can be reliably counted as 'received wisdom'.

But postindustrial, postmodern humanity is prideful and boastful. This should be the world's slogan today: "Act now, for tomorrow we will invent a solution!"

(I recommend anyone interested in this to read Milton's Paradise Lost and Regained, and reflect on the characters/personalities of Satan, Adam and Eve and the Angels. A beautiful retelling and expansion of the classic biblical tale of pride and fall.)

But what does this have to do with a 'New World Order'?

cont....

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Well the very idea that a group of humans can manufacture a 'new world order' is a full expression of pride. Conquer and control all things on earth and beyond - these are the dominating quests of our scientific and economic communities. How can we realistically hold anyone to account? Those who are aware and those who are not? That wouldn't work because three quaters of the world's population are unwilling participants.

Simply, the reason the NWO is feared more than it is revered, is because there is solid received wisdom that says it is a direct product of human pride. Whether that pride is felt strongest in a few megalomaniacs or spread evenly among us all, it is still a flaw in our condition which throughout history has predictably lead to division, confusion and destruction.

I'm waiting for Truth, because Lord knows the evidence shows the world doesn't have it.

So to wrap up, this new world order business is working to homogenise and normalise humanity. Make us all one easily contained, statistically predicatble mass of physical bodies. But the Truth is, we are free and unlimited spiritual beings with potential that extents far beyond these four dimensions we call home.

Imagine a world of pure imagination. Life unbounded but still holy and wholey whole.

Instead, in the current times on earth, we are being shortened, channelled, blinded and shackled by the limited parameters of life in a man made system. We are statistics, we are markets, we are nations, we are cohorts, we are corporations, we are cultures, we are everything we can name ourselves......

But what were we before we started speaking for ourselves?

Pride is what is scary about the NWO, the tyrant we can identify in our own private view of ourselves.

[edit on 5/7/2008 by sollie]

[edit on 5/7/2008 by sollie]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Apologies for the hijackery. Perhaps I could have started my own topic.

All credit to jackinthebox for starting a fantastic thread. Cheers.

Continue...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
i]reply to post by jackinthebox

www.detaxcanada.org

reply to post by jackinthebox

"It may also be important to note that Canada is a Crown Commonwealth. Despite the impression of being an independant nation, it is actually still a part of the empire owned by the British royals, along with many other countries such as Australia. An example of this is the Canadian national police force Royal Canadian Mounted Police. They are not called "royal" as a mtter of tradition but as a matter of fact."

Just like in the US's Republic that for some reason keeps being refereed to as a Democracy Canada has a Constitutional Monarchy that always refereed to as a Democracy. If your interested in the Canada here are some links that question it's constitution's validity.

Canada a country without a constitutionreply to

This mess called Canada

Government treason against the Canadian People

INTRODUCTION To:THE BRITISH LEGAL SYSTEM OF
MIXED COMMON AND ROMAN LAW
HAS BEEN USED TO ENSLAVE US(A)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join