It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Intriguing Orb Cluster Sightings- Revisited

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Ok so at least in my opinion.

I have provided here several incidents caught on video of orb clusters which were captured around the world. I've sifted thru many of these types of sightings and to me these are the ones that can't be easily written off as flares, chinese lanterns, planes, helicopters, or birds. These are the head scratchers.

I'm beginning to wonder if these are a natural phenomena. Most of you might be familiar with these cases, hence the 'revisited' in the title. And yes most of these vids have probably been discussed on ATS at one time or another only to have died out.

So I decided to resurrect these as a collective in order to gauge any similarities that could help explain what these things are.

There's alot here. So please take your time and go thru them. I think it's worth it. Let me know what you think.

Things to consider:

Do power plants or high energy sources play a role?
Do mountains play a role, maybe along major fault lines; think earthquakes.
The movement of the cluster, if there is any.

Santiago, Chile:
Intriguing case filmed on different dates.

Greifswald, Germany:

Parma, Italy:

Istanbul, Turkey:

France:
Note similarities to Taiwan and Germany.

Taiwan:

Stirling, Scotland:
Note similarity to Chile.

Old Nike Base, CA:
Note- there was a mention of this base in an interview on Project Camelot. When I find it I'll post it.

San Diego: Most recent case

Notables:
Birchington, UK--Interesting vids resembling Parma. These have been taking off youtube if anyone can find them...

If you have any other worth noting feel free to add. Consider this thread a collection.
I also plan on finding the threads where these cases were discussed and posting them aswell.

Happy Viewing.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
MODS:
Please erase this thread. Somehow I double posted, sorry.

new topics

join