It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Dropa information

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
When i was just starting to post on this new thread a smart fellow came by and said,"why don't you just ask the dropa". That was why i knew he was a smart feller because i had already done just that. They already knew all about me and even made me a dropa ruler with my own Godmask. I also picked up a lot of history and gossip. The real chinese people respect the unseen people, it is almost impossible to be close to nature without running into them. In a harsh land, small joys are shared as is warmth and laughter.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
with all due respect

Precisely, yes please, have some.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
This is one of the out of place iron pipes that provides part of the mystery of this area. I remember there being more pipes here, but they were just a pile of pipes that were used to connect the ship with a water source.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

This is one of the out of place iron pipes that provides part of the mystery of this area. I remember there being more pipes here, but they were just a pile of pipes that were used to connect the ship with a water source.

LOLOLOLOLOL are you serious mate ? these are natural formations of volcanic tubes found off Japan.

There ya go twitchy back this one up.

Im not going to waste my time finding the url to this crap as its been discussed here previously.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by mazzroth]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
This is the most common view of the opening into the ship. Do not be fooled all entryway are functioning and the best way to keep nosy humans out is to block and lock the door. No one is allowed there anymore, the dropa keep them out, either with fright or might.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

This is the most common view of the opening into the ship. Do not be fooled all entryway are functioning and the best way to keep nosy humans out is to block and lock the door. No one is allowed there anymore, the dropa keep them out, either with fright or might.

Twitchy you can come in here at any time mate

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...[/im The truly amazing thing are the dropa disks. How did they put 3-D pictures in a stone? I strongly suspect that they were transport units of the "beam us up, Scottie" I found one disk picture that corresponded with a place on the surface of the moon.. I seriously doubt that they would work for humans but the concept has possibilities.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   

They already knew all about me and even made me a dropa ruler with my own Godmask.

So you're the famous dropa ruler!
And i suppose that mollested picture is your Godmask?

Oh the great minds that come here from time to time.

Please share more of your enlightened thoughts with us mortals and maybe just maybe, invite us to that spaceship of yours, conveniently cloaked as a rock.

Also, could you please post some more garbled pictures for us?

And then ignorant fools come here claiming there is nothing new about this subject. We have a dropa ruler here, for gawds sake!

[edit on 11-1-2008 by deezee]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

So, from Lazarus on to Dropa people? My, your information on all subjects is amazing!

First of all, where did you get all these pictures? I have not seen you put a link for any of them. Did you take all these pictures? I think it is pretty rude of you not to give credit where it is due, but then to take another persons work, and then "clean it up," is just uncalled for. You did not enhance these photo's, you just made them harder to look at.

Are you really that bored that you cannont come up with information that you have not twisted and plagarized? NONE of the information you are supplying is remotely new except for your theories on God masks, and that you say you have met these people.

Enough of your nonsense, not only in this thread but your other one!

Get to the point already, if you know something.

Normally I don't like to use this, but in your case PROOF and EVIDENCE is needed, and I don't mean your ripped off, enhanced, ridiculous photo's.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I hate to have to say this. But I think you may be lying.

Perhaps you could provide some photos or other evidence of your time living with these nomadic herders in Tibet? Which village did you stay in, for a start?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Where is this Mummy photo from?
Can you give us a link to the story behind it?

thanks!

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

This is the same mummy as above but i have taken the liberty of cleaning him up a bit and revealing his alien courtiers.

The original image was clear enough. This one is more confusing as you can barely make out what the image is anymore. Why are you doing this to the original photos?

What technique is this and why do you think it helps clear things up in an already clear photo?

This is probably the first time this Dropa ship has ever been posted on the internet.

Where is the ship?
Is it behind the mountain or inside it?

I am getting very confused here.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
mazzroth, just to clarify something here, I'm not defending his theory, I'm defending his right to present his theory here without you being so rude to him about it. He may be completely full of it, that may be a mountain with volcanic tubes running through it, but a little decorum isn't going to kill you in discussing it. He's not selling anything.

Debris, can you give us a little more specific information, you mentioned having traveled there, where is this mountain located? Are the photos yours or have you sourced them from somewhere, if so where?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

This particular mummy has a peculiar history. On one hand it is claimed to be a son of King Tut. On the other hand it is also claimed to be a Dropa child. The first thing to do is examine the child.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by debris765nju]

See this is what is quite wrong with your research. You seem to take for granted that this image is from either of the sources you list, when in fact you have muddled info at best. I would suggest you prove the source of the image first before your make any real claims on it. This is what I mean about the Dropa stuff, it's all based on hearsay with no direct evidence.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Ive seen this before, it's in relation to another site in China if memory serves me correct. I think we have someone here weaving their own story with pieces found on the internet.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah, here is the thread, I don't think it is even in the same area but I could be mistaken.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

This particular mummy has a peculiar history. On one hand it is claimed to be a son of King Tut. On the other hand it is also claimed to be a Dropa child. The first thing to do is examine the child.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by debris765nju]

dude your sooooo far behind everyone

thats a picture of king tuts second child

A later examination of the second child was later made by a team at the University of Liverpool headed by professor R. G. Harrison. In this examination, radiography revealed evidence to suggest that the child had a condition known as Sprengel's deformity, with congenitally high right scapula, spina bifida and scoliosis

look here

to read for yourself

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

They already knew all about me and even made me a dropa ruler with my own Godmask.

Although I am not refuting this, can you give any more details than you have been? Are you wearing a Godmask in this photo? Why have you altered it? Can you show us the original? Also what exactly is a Dropa ruler? What does a Godmask signify? Are these your photo's from China?

I realize this is Skunkworks and you don't have to verfiy this but I'd like to try and understand what exactly you are saying.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Although I am not refuting this, can you give any more details than you have been? Are you wearing a Godmask in this photo? Why have you altered it? Can you show us the original? Also what exactly is a Dropa ruler? What does a Godmask signify? Are these your photo's from China?

I realize this is Skunkworks and you don't have to verfiy this but I'd like to try and understand what exactly you are saying.

Thanks

looks like hes just squinting to me

but hey if thats what he calls his godmask
then kudos to him

PS if your going to post pictures
then at least post the originals and stop screwing with them

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join