It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange dream about Shirley McClaine and Hell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I had this dream.... and it started out in this old mansion, and these ritzy looking people were performing some sort of Satanic type ritual, which really only one of them seemed to have any idea of the actual implications. The others were just having fun.... but the ceremony (which curiously was headed by a woman that looked exactly like Shirley McClaine) basically consisted of 13 people, 12 sitting around a table (which had a six pointed star painted in white on top) with a large full glass of red wine in front of them at every position, while the twelfth glass was actually filled with human blood.

It lasted an hour, I guess, started at midnight and ended at 1am (in dream time). Every time the minute hand reached another number (every 10 minutes) the people would rotate chairs and take a gulp of their wine, the thirteenth person in the rotation would stand up, and they took the head of the twelfth person (the one at the twelve o clock with the blood chalice) back into the palm of hand, and they would take the chalice of blood and pour the entire thing down their throats, and would slit their wrist or something and fill the chalice back up... and then that person that drank the blood would rotate to the thirteenth position while the one standing up would sit back down at the one o clock position. This went on until "Shirley McClaine" was the last 12 o clock person, and when the clock struck 1am, she drank the blood chalice herself, and then like I dunno what exactly happened...

But she somehow caused everyone around her, except the thirteenth person standing up, to like die by rotting away.... and she bacame like the Devil or something. Like, Hell had been activated into re-existance underneath the Earth by whatever this ceremony was, and she was like the human incarnation of this huge crazy looking beast that actually lived deep under some Mountain in the Appalacians. After a while, there's some military excavation team that unearth the entrance to Hell, and apparently, I was Leonardo Dicaprio, and was the one in charge of leading a team of soldiers down into Hell to try and defeat this huge beast, who I assumed was the devil.

It was a very epic dream, like almost Lord of the Rings Speilberg-style... and I wonder if anybody could maybe decypher the meaning, if there is any meaning at all, of that weird ritual thing that started the whole dream out. With the star of david etched and painted on the tabe top, the twelve positions with a thirteenth who fed everyone a chalice of blood up until the last person, who drank the blood herself, and somehow ended up killing everyone else around the table, possibly stealing their life force in order to facilitate the incarnation of Satan into "Shirley McClaine's" body?

I'm not religious at all, but I am a believer in unseen forces/entities... and I do believe that frightening evil entities and the likes do exist.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I am not even going to try to decipher this, but I give you an A for imagination and originality. I advise you to embellish and expand it to a full screenplay because I have never heard anything like it.

It could be your personal Apocolypse. This remiinds me of my own dreams. I have very long detailed dreams that are about the end of the world as we know it. I am the leader of some sort of army, as well. The only thing is that there is no Satan as you have it in yours. There is always some type of faction in charge (opressive, totalitarian leadership) and I am part of the rebellion. There are a lot of similarities.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien
[mor

Wow! That you remembered that much detail is amazing!

What do I think it means? Well, is there a topic on ATS that wasn't covered somewhere in that dream?

I think it means you read a lot of threads on ATS! I'm not trying to be flipant here, but it does remind me of this place!

Try to see if you can continue the dream next time you fall asleep, and see if you get more.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I personally dunno if I wanna continue the dream. It was terribly frightening. I woke up a couple of times during the dream, not wanting to fall back into the dream, but I did. Like... I've had quite a few dreams about Hell over the years, and whatever Hell actually is to me, it's the scariest thing ever. Just constant overwhelming fear... and the entities that I come across in these dreams are like 10,000 times more demonic and horrifying than any movie or videogame or painting by any artist.

I really should write movie scripts or something. I could make one Hell of a horror movie... pun intended

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
personally, i think your spirit mind is envisioning the
demise of Shirley's role-&-leadership in the 'spiritualist' community

further explaination is just too redundant to those persons who
know-what-I-mean

Shirley had her hey-day, turned on a lot of people to a spiritual
way of worldview---
the 'Out on a limb" book for example

in any case... i will always love & hold in high reguard Ms Shirley !!!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Pray to god that next time it isn't Hilary Clinton!

i know how you feel dude I've been having the same dream within the month of
june bracket for the past 15 years. it only happens in the coldest month of the
year (june australia ) and it only ocours once a year and yes i can explain it in good detail if you wish.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I Shirley hope she's not really the devil!

Ahahahahahahaha hewww....

but seriously... has anyone ever heard of a ritual where people sit around a circular table with some sort of star on it, and summon demons by playing Satanic musical chairs, complete with blood drinking?

I don't really even study into the occult at all, so it's weird I had a dream that was so bloody occult... pun also intended.

top topics

join