It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excited...just turned in my petition

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Shh! Also, make sure that after you are initiated to get your Official Reptilian NWO Elite Membership Card. It let's you into all the NWO events. Of course, you don't get to get into satanic orgies until the 3rd degree, but that will come in time...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Well, it's official. I have been initiated and am now an Entered Apprentice.

And for those who are keeping track, yes, still excited.

I thought the process was a little strange as I have never been through anything like that before. But, I have faith in who I am and was not "worried" in the least.

Looking forward to next week as someone else is getting initiated and I will get to observe from the other side.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tlshark
Well, it's official. I have been initiated and am now an Entered Apprentice.

Congratulations!

I thought the process was a little strange as I have never been through anything like that before.

I think most Masons felt the same way. Just wait till you get to the 30th degree, and get to dance in a graveyard with the devil!

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tlshark

Congrats, tlshark. You'll have to prove yourself before you get passed and raised and I always mention to our EAs that the memory work is hardest in this degree just because the phraseology and lexicon are such a throwback. However, the work in the succeeding degrees uses a number of the same or similar turns of phrase which will make it less onerous.

Best of luck
Fitz

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Just some updates on my journey.

About a month ago I was passed to the degree of FellowCraft.

And then this past Monday the 21st, I was raised to the sublime degree of Master Mason.

There where two of us, I went first, and then was able to watch the next one. This Saturday there is an outdoor degree which I will get to attend as well.

Very cool stuff.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tlshark

Welcome to the Fraternity Brother. You World Domination Starter Kit will be mailed out shortly.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I don't doubt it. I was already installed as an officer of the lodge, so I must be on the fast track to world domination.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join