It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do I really need an advertisement for BlogTV showing a post from SweetsNippies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
What is going on with this place? I get out of work and come here......and on the right side of the list of threads is an ad for BlogTV....and one of the "Blogs" advertised is some girl's Nippy show?

WOW!!

Someone explain to me WHY on earth do I bother coming here?

Close down a bunch of "stupid" threads but make sure we all have a chance to see the latest Blog from SweetNippies!! My compliments to the principals of this place for selling out to anyone with $$$. At one time this place wasn't about money.....

[edit on 10-1-2008 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
hahaha i see it now

SweetNippys show

hmmm

looks like "at a party" is there too... i wonder if it's poppin' off

seriously though; the ads on the site are there for money. im sure ats has control over what companys they allow to advertise on their site but i'm sure sometimes things being advertised on these advertisments are unintentional and randomly generated....does that make sence?

[edit on 10-1-2008 by Roland Deschain]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I think BigGonads is having a podcast later tonight. I can't WAIT to see what he's got in store for us on BlogTV......

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
I think BigGonads is having a podcast later tonight.

I don't know BigGonads, but people confuse me with him all the time, and I don't think it's fair for you to take shots at him.

For all you know his show about how to make a lot of money on the internet and he's BIG ON ADS.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
¡ɐɥɐɥ səlddıuʇəəʍs sɐ əlʇıʇ əɥʇ pɐəɹ ʇsɹıɟ ı 'lol

əəs ı səıddıu ɥɥo

[edit on 11-1-2008 by Lysergic]

top topics

join