It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Long Ronnie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

So Long Ronnie

www.cnn.com

A series of newsletters in the name of GOP presidential hopeful Ron Paul contain several racist remarks -- including one that says order was restored to Los Angeles after the 1992 riots when blacks went "to pick up their welfare checks."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Not that he had a prayer anyway.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I suppose the real question is which of the GOP candidates will pick up the Paul supporters when he stops jousting with windmills and heads back to Texas. I'm thinking McCain. He's got that maverick style so appealing to the Paul crowd.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hmmm...nearly the only time the MSM has said anything about Ron Paul and it's to slander him.

Funny they haven't said anything about the fraudulent counts in Iowa or NH either, eh?

Edit to add: oops, I meant Iowa...

[edit on 10-1-2008 by goosdawg]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by goosdawg
Hmmm...nearly the only time the MSM has said anything about Ron Paul and it's to slander him.

Funny they haven't said anything about the fraudulent counts in Ohio or NH either, eh?

I don't know if I'd call that particular article slanderous because they do not accuse him of writing it, calling it instead a "newsletter in his name." Still it is quite ugly and probably damaging, perhaps to the entire field of GOP candidates because it associates racism with republicans. It's a tried and true democratic strategy. Perhaps that's the conspiracy with the MSM.

new topics

top topics

join