It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush says he will make treaty before out of office

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Just herd from my local news network that bush said today during his trip to the ME that he will sign a PEACE TREATY before he is out of office.Does anybody else find this wierd or even prophectic?

Bless.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It isn't wierd nor profetic.

Don't look so hard. If you focus too hard outwardly you miss the point.

The trip, the journy, the path is the inner workings and you should always focus your eyesite there.

Don't be so willing to be quick to judge your brothers. Point that finger of blame inwardly to understand fully.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

C'mon people i know someone understands were im coming from with this..wake up ATS.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I am with Incarnated on this, nothing weird or prophetic here. Many people have tried to bring peace to the Middle East and Bush will just be one more person trying.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Bush wants a peace treaty before he leaves office. Good on him! I hope it works out.

Why bust his chops over trying to do something good?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
Why bust his chops over trying to do something good?

He is trying to say that the POTUS may be anti-Christ, based on a prophesy that he will create a covenant between Israel and "the many."

Why the OP is being so secretive instead of just coming out with it is beyond me.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout
He is trying to say that the POTUS may be anti-Christ, based on a prophesy that he will create a covenant between Israel and "the many."

Why the OP is being so secretive instead of just coming out with it is beyond me.

Opps. My bad.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Well im sorry, i was thinking alittle bit to ahead of myself, I thought the prophecy talked about in daniel may have something more to do with bush..but id like to note its 7 weeks not 7 years that daniel was talking about..so if bush does get a treaty signed it will be weeks and not years before we will see some major things happening..one of them being nuclear explosion in israel...is anybody with me on this?

If bush is serious and usally he is..then the end is very very close indeed...and this year very well might be the starting point...time for me to hit the old bible and do some reading.

Blessings TSOM.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
but id like to note its 7 weeks not 7 years that daniel was talking about

I am by no means an expert, however I think that Daniel described a week as a year.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

ya, maybe a peace treaty with Israel...

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I bet trillion dollars that "peace treaty" will fail!

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
There is a simple explaination for all this. As we all know, Bush is going to have a tarnished legacy as a president. Bush may honestly feel securing some sort of Middle East Peace deal will not just salvage his legacy, but a Middle East peace deal is something that he can reasonably accomplish.

I am of the opinion that Bush, like Clinton, might be able to broker some sort of deal that will usher in a brief period of relative peace. Unfortunately, there is no way Bush can come up with a deal that is going to eliminate all the deeply rooted conflicts that Israelis and Palestinians have. Inevitably the period of peace will not last forever as these unsolved conflicts will eventually flare up again.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaolin-do
I am with Incarnated on this, nothing weird or prophetic here. Many people have tried to bring peace to the Middle East and Bush will just be one more person trying.

the errie thing about bush is when he says things they usually happen

i remember before he was elected he said, oh, i am going to win''

like he KNEW or something, he plays the game and his ego over spills into words that most just see as being arrogant

i think there is some truth the OP post

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
That actual Antichrist is supposed to confirm a treaty- not necessarily create it. So, I don't believe this is the fulfillment of the prophecy but it is a possible event that leads up to it. Bush's plan is bound to fail. There is only one person that can made the treaty stick and it won't be Bush. Many have tried, all have failed. Only one is going to be the treaty.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

"That actual Antichrist is supposed to confirm a treaty- not necessarily create it. So, I don't believe this is the fulfillment of the prophecy but it is a possible event that leads up to it. Bush's plan is bound to fail. There is only one person that can made the treaty stick and it won't be Bush. Many have tried, all have failed. Only one is going to be the treaty."

Im sorry but im not up to speed on bible prophecy... I was wondering where you get your information about what exactly the Antichrist has been said to do in the middle east.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Ok..Sorry everybody...but i dont know if this whole thing makes alot of since anymore...i just read daniel chapter 9 verses 24-26 and i dont even think that bush or the anti christ has any connection to the person(s) mentioned in there, go take a look for yourself.

my bad

[edit on 11-1-2008 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixaxe
Im sorry but im not up to speed on bible prophecy... I was wondering where you get your information about what exactly the Antichrist has been said to do in the middle east.

There's scattered prophecy throughout the Old and New Testaments describing exactly what the Antichrist is supposed to do and what he is supposed to be like but I was referring to:

Daniel 9:27 "He [the Antichrist] will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven' [seven years]. In the middle of the seven [after 3 1/2 years] he will put an end to sacrifice and offering [the Antichrist will break the treaty he confirmed with the Jews and cause the sacrifices in the future temple to be halted]. And on a wing of the temple [The Jews have already created the required utensils for the future temple and currently are training priests to fulfill temple duties], he [the Antichrist] will set up an abomination that causes desolation [some suspect this will be the 'image' of himself spoken about in the Book of Revelation just like Antiochus Epihphanes did in the second temple when he erected a statue of himself and Zeus in the 3rd century B.C.] until the end that is decreed is poured out on him [the Antichrist is said to not ultimately be successful but will be destroyed after the seven years].

[edit on 1/12/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I see your point OP. When I heard that Bush was going to visit Israel, I remembered reading a Nostradamus pasage. I think it said the Antichrist would visit Jerusalem and create a peace teaty.
I've been looking for it, but I can't find it anymore, so I'm not really sure.
Anyone ever read that?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
Nostradamus pasage. I think it said the Antichrist would visit Jerusalem and create a peace teaty.

Nostradamus is famous for repackaging Biblical prophecy and presenting it as his own. This treaty between Israel and the Antichrist was written over 2,500 years ago in the Bible.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
On a side note, we are discussing this on a Christian prophecy forum.

Someone looked into Deuteronomy. I can't remember the exact passage the thread mentioned but it gave the day, month, and possibly year it was written according to the Hebrew calender.

The passage talks about how the land is given to Israel and warns about not dividing it. So, Bush is on his way with plans to divide Jerusalem and more "land for peace" proposals to achieve a coexisting Palestinian and Israeli State. But the interesting thing is, according to the Hebrew calender Bush's plan is 3,500 years to the very day after this warning and decree was given to Israel.

I know I'm not quoting the article right but if anyone is curious about it, just ask and I will look it up. Right now I'm just remembering off the top of my head.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join