It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you an electric human?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This is kind of a wierd site I found.

www.amasci.com...

ARE YOU AN "ELECTRIC HUMAN" IN THE SEATTLE AREA? Do you get doorknob sparks even in the summer? Zap your loved ones? Kill all computers, wristwatches and light-dimmers? If so, might you be interested in playing with different ways to stop your static charges problem? I have some ideas for cures, but no victims on which to experiment!

Heres something that made me laugh:

I have been shocked by 110 volt house current a number of times, I kind of enjoy it. I have also stalled car engines by simply taking hold of the distributer and grounding the system Enjoy that also.

Has anyone had any experiences like this? Or know someone that has? Some of the stories on the site sound like bs, but some sound legit.

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by JustAnIllusion]

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! That's hilarious.

Do people really have those problems? Anyone here an 'electric person'?

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Lol well not to that extreme... But I am like that in ways...

I seem to get electric shocks when I touch a lot of things (Including cats, dogs, etc). I have 2 pet dogs, and a lot of the time get electric shots when I stroke them.

It can't be to do with the type of material I am wearing, as it has happened so many times, so so many different types of clothing.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valedamar
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! That's hilarious.

Do people really have those problems? Anyone here an 'electric person'?

My ex could not wear digital watches. She killed them battery would die in like a week...Always had to wear a wind up watch.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Well as Metalhead pointed out you can get an zap from clothing i sometimes get an electric shock when holding the rubber handrail of an escalator.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MetalHead

I seem to get electric shocks when I touch a lot of things (Including cats, dogs, etc). I have 2 pet dogs, and a lot of the time get electric shots when I stroke them.

It can't be to do with the type of material I am wearing, as it has happened so many times, so so many different types of clothing.

Were you wearing socks and standing on a carpet? or had you been rolling around on a carpet before touching your dogs?

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by drunk]

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

Originally posted by MetalHead

Were you wearing socks and standing on a carpet? or had you been rolling around on a carpet before touching your dogs?

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by drunk]

Drunk. How many years of carpet rolling exp' do u have?
Myself, I go 'no socks, just my jock's'. Until my mates restrain
me, and inform me that I can't do that at the pub.

new topics

top topics

join