It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lie of the impotent God:

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by Bigwhammy

There is only One God. Here there is only One World. To know the absolute truth you must realize this and understand that all the texts are to be used. They do all fit together.

Oh brother,,*sigh* Listen guy,, I realize you think you are the legendary incarnate digital apparition of the Arc Angel Michael, or "The Chosen One" what ever you call yourself, but what makes you think he doesn't understand? You?

You talk about the Book of Enoch as if it is a book of "Angels gone naughty". However you refuse to see the Good Angels within the pages of the text?

However YOU refuse to,, once again,, SUBSTANTIATE A SINGLE THING YOU SAY. But that’s ok,, you have got most of us convinced.

What we are convinced ABOUT has nothing to do with what ever your "inside" information is,, but more to the point, YOUR credibility. Here again it would have been nice if you showed us a link or perhaps a copy paste of the specific text you are referring to

Rather then do that,, you throw out a list of books, library's, and ancient scrolls speaking as if you have read all those while your OBVIOUS lack of understanding for the Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic languages proves otherwise. Is it any wonder why threads you are creating go 1 to 3 maybe four pages and die out?

I get it, I am one of the many Christians you refuse to address and I see that number is growing. I know your way of dealing with people is to find all those you can influence with your version of who you think you are, while the rest of us,, you sort of stick your head in the sand.

I guess you get tired of getting spanked by their common sense and the idea, the mere possibility, that people like Big Whammy, AshleyD, Methuselah, are generally known here, as some of the sharpest knives in the drawer when it comes to topics like these.

You know the common denominator, the single most obvious distinction between THEM and,,, well,, YOU are?

THEY BACK UP THEIR BRAVADO

That means, as you'll notice, they do their HOMEWORK they site authors, links to websites, passages, interpretations that are generally accepted by scholars of the Bible the Language etc. You have not seen one time where they haven't done that for you, while,,

"The Incarnate Has No Clothes"

I would suggest that you are fortunate this isn't JREF forum,, unless you got the stomach for it, they would have eaten your assertions ALIVE and labled you a nut case of sorts, post haste. That doesn't mean that we here at ATS are more tolerant of having our time wasted or that YOU are any less deserving of more harsh criticism.

As for Advice, the wise don't need it and fools won't heed it. Which of those two you choose to be is entirely up to you. Having said that,,

BE ADVISED: It is one thing to have a theory debunked, but quite another to have your name, your identity here, debunked as well.

While we have shown some very time consuming research to reflect the care and understanding not to mention the respect for your suppositions,, YOU conversely, seem to expect us to think you have a "Crystal Ball" or a magic 8 ball,, hell I'm STILL waiting for questions I have asked for proof in the last thread you made,, you know,,

the one that completely contradicts what you have said in this one.

BUT HEY,, it is your thread!

It's also,, and I caution;

Your Reputation.

- Con

[edit on 27-2-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiriology

You still fail to reconize all those words you offer up in your imagined drama or spiritual warfare are nothing more then echos within your own mind of a dying world in a misunderstood plan. You think you're right. Great! I'm happy for you. You go ahead and think what ever you wish. It's the thinking that everyone else can "see" what it is you are seeing and that everyone agrees with you that is your illusion.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Conspiriology

You still fail to reconize all those words you offer up in your imagined drama or spiritual warfare are nothing more then echos within your own mind of a dying world in a misunderstood plan. You think you're right. Great! I'm happy for you. You go ahead and think what ever you wish. It's the thinking that everyone else can "see" what it is you are seeing and that everyone agrees with you that is your illusion.

O MY!! YOU ARE A MIND READER TOO!!!

WE ARE ALL WRONG?? IT IS ALL US AND NOT YOU LIVING IN AN ILLUSION?? I WOULD ASK, WHAT, OR WHERE YOU GET THIS IDEA FROM BUT I AM QUITE USED TO YOU MAKING STATEMENTS YOU PASS OFF AS FACT WITHOUT A SHRED OF PROOF.

so all I will suggest is,, perhaps it isn't US

PERHAPS and I am bowing on bended knee as I say this Sire,, your excellency,, IT IS YOU.

One thing I have learned and I have learned it well,, First,, I have never said "I", meaning "ME",, am right about anything. I mean how can anyone argue with a mind reader?

so cut the crap incarnate, I am too busy being told what I am wrong about.. from you. HELL,, SO FAR,, WE ALL ARE!

Like I said,, I have yet to actually get anything substantive to sink my teeth into regarding discussions with you. I am afraid I bit the bait of yet another one of your "threads" My GOD man Look at the post above,, again the main central message of my post is asking you for SOMETHING, ANYTHING, from you that substantiates what you say.

AGAIN RATHER THEN DO THAT AND ACTUALLY GET INTO THE DISCUSSION,, WHAT DO YOU DO???

YOU GIVE ME ANOTHER REPRISAL FOR EVEN SUGGESTING THAT ANYONE EVEN QUESTION YOUR AUTHORITY? YOUR METHODS OF,, I DUNNO I GUESS YOUR PSYCHIC HOTLINE, YOU WON'T EVEN TELL US WHAT WE SHOULD CALL IT! so forgive the subtle sarcasm and (oh I am sooo not going to hold my breath waiting for an answer to this)
if it isn't a psychic hotline, a magic 8 ball, Kreskin, Sylvia Brown, Tarot Cards or the Bible,, then, with all due respect, incarnate

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?!?!

Ya know what,, I may not know

WHO you are,, but

WHAT you are,,

is clear.

- Con
PS; So,, how many days have you been up?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

There is only One God. Here there is only One World. To know the absolute truth you must realize this and understand that all the texts are to be used. They do all fit together.

But not every text is accurate, Who decides? I know it's controversial but I accept the Book of Enoch because it is quoted in the regular cannon and I believe Paul carried with him as well.

Do you use the Book of Mormon?

How about Dianetics?

I mean if you really believe every thing's "all good" in the world and there's no evil or deception then you are an entity that PT Barnum referred to as being born every minute. There are false and dangerous teachings masquerading as spiritual truth. The Bible gives us a standard to make judgments.

You talk about the Book of Enoch as if it is a book of "Angels gone naughty". However you refuse to see the Good Angels within the pages of the text?

I was just indicating that it was my source of information about the demons and Angels. It has the history of the ones who interfere with humans i.e. Fallen Angels "Watchers" the ones Jude talks about being chained...

The main thing that gives it validity is it has some of the most amazing prophecies of Jesus Christ as well. Notice I don't just say this I give an example

2 And I asked the angel who went with me and showed me all the hidden things, concerning that 3 Son of Man, who he was, and whence he was, (and) why he went with the Ancient of Days? And he answered and said unto me: This is the Son of Man who hath righteousness, With whom dwelleth righteousness, And who revealeth all the treasures of that which is hidden, Because the Lord of Hosts hath chosen him, And whose lot hath the pre-eminence before the Lord of Hosts in uprightness for ever."

(Enoch Part 8 Chapter 46:1-3)

We've always been "one world" under our ONE God. However if I'm to talk about the "scriptures" it is:

Bible.
Dead Sea Scrolls collection
Nag Hammadi Library collection
Lost books of the bible and forgoten books of Eden collection.

among scartered texts and artistic works.

I don't quote from these books. I speak from the knowledge of the books assimulated in my conscious mind.

Well why are we just to trust that you aren't just talking out your rear end. Hmmmmm? Sorry my trust isn't that high. There are Star fleet commanders with their own robot armies on this board too. There's probably someone here who thinks he is Jesus. We should take pity on them as these guys are most likely mentally ill. If you are to make bold statements you have to be scholarly enough to back it up.

If you don't provide evidence or sources it really only leave a few options.

1. You're lazy - then don't bother making threads- others are doing all the work !

2. You want to intentionally deceive people - we will confront you until you quit or you ruin your reputation

3. You are mentally ill - you won't stop - you will ruin your reputation - be ignored and have fun in skunk works

I think you have some knowledge, I hope your intentions are good. So don't be lazy about it then. An Incarnated Angel surely ought to know the scriptures better than a hack like me.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
I think you have some knowledge, I hope your intentions are good. So don't be lazy about it then. An Incarnated Angel surely ought to know the scriptures better than a hack like me.

You assume you know more then you do. I do know the "scriptures" better then you. Unfortunally I know them better then you'd be willing to believe what they are actually talking about. You've made up your mind. You've convinced you're so wonderful you'll know what an angel would actually be. So why don't you just do us both a favor and do what most people do from the start, put me into your idealistic 3rd catagory. I like it there. LOL

YOU have no idea of who I am or my true nature of being incarnated, so please don't vainly flatter yourself into thinking you do.

P.S., yes I'm also catagory number 1 lots. I'm not here to convince you nor am I here to argue. I'm not really even here to "teach". Can you comprehend that? I'm not here for any other reason then I have X number of days to burn off while I do what I am here on earth to do up to that point. What I am saying is more "truth" then you are ready to accept. That's on you, not on me.

There is One God, One People, One World, One Story.

I stated some people idealisticly wish to become part of the story so they try to write themselves in by starting a religion, meanwhile other religions are part of the same story only through another spirits percetions. It's all one story.

[edit on 27-2-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Pardon me for intruding, but doesn't "impotent" mean that you're unable to reproduce? Is that what this is about?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by idle_rocker
Pardon me for intruding, but doesn't "impotent" mean that you're unable to reproduce? Is that what this is about?

No it means limp.

What I'm saying is that some people believe that God is limp.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

You assume you know more then you do.

I think you're right incarnated,, he probably DOES know more then he thinks he knows. It's his self effacing modesty that gets in the way of his own awareness of it. Of course,, you wouldn't know anything about that.

I do know the "scriptures" better then you.

That explains why you prove it so much eh

NOT!

Unfortunally I know them better then you'd be willing to believe what they are actually talking about

I think I have known a few people that have said statments to this effect before. If I'm not mistaken,, Lithium made the voices go away.

. You've made up your mind. You've convinced you're so wonderful you'll know what an angel would actually be. So why don't you just do us both a favor and do what most people do from the start, put me into your idealistic 3rd catagory. I like it there. LOL

I think he took you off his "five" on his cell too

YOU have no idea of who I am

Our curiosity kinda lost its importance..
Just fell like a lead zepplin

or my true nature of being incarnated, so please don't vainly flatter yourself into thinking you do.

BW WAA HA HA HA

Don't FLATTER HIMSELF??????????

He isn't the one calling himself an ANGEL!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I almost sneezed a pepsi laughing at that one LOL

Have fun in the skunkworks

- Con

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

You assume you know more then you do. I do know the "scriptures" better then you. Unfortunally I know them better then you'd be willing to believe what they are actually talking about. You've made up your mind. You've convinced you're so wonderful you'll know what an angel would actually be.

I don't assume I know them any better. I said I am a hack. But I've demonstrated more than you have. I just go by your actions. So far you are all talk and no substance. New Age jibber jabber... it's common. Prove me wrong. I'd love to learn something.

So why don't you just do us both a favor and do what most people do from the start, put me into your idealistic 3rd catagory. I like it there. LOL

You requested me to put you in the mentally ill category. That is sad.

YOU have no idea of who I am or my true nature of being incarnated, so please don't vainly flatter yourself into thinking you do.

The vanity is all yours. I think your incarnate delusion has a good chance of ending up being an incarcerated one if it persists. You're the one making boasts. Your the one being vain. You are blaspheming God. I am just pointing it out.

P.S., yes I'm also catagory number 1 lots. I'm not here to convince you nor am I here to argue. I'm not really even here to "teach". Can you comprehend that? I'm not here for any other reason then I have X number of days to burn off while I do what I am here on earth to do up to that point. What I am saying is more "truth" then you are ready to accept. That's on you, not on me.

Let's summarize : You're an incarnated Angel just killing some time waiting for the mother ship. You have a mental command of all he ancient texts but you're too lazy to use scripture to back up your claims. You're a powerful supernatural being who entertains himself by masquerading as an egotistical intellectual with delusions of grandeur. Now that's not an impotent God!
But it sure is one impotent Angel

Guess what? You're not an Angel.

An Angel would have impressed me long ago. I will honestly pray for you to be a healthy and whole human being. Please seek help.

If unsure where to go for help, talk to someone you trust who has experience in mental health—for example, a doctor, nurse, social worker, or religious counselor. Ask their advice on where to seek treatment. If there is a university nearby, its departments of psychiatry or psychology may offer private and/or sliding-scale fee clinic treatment options. Otherwise, check the Yellow Pages under "mental health," "health," "social services," "suicide prevention," "crisis intervention services," "hotlines," "hospitals," or "physicians" for phone numbers and addresses. In times of crisis, the emergency room doctor at a hospital may be able to provide temporary help for a mental health problem, and will be able to tell you where and how to get further help.

National Institute of Mental Health

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Your words are meaningless to me because you don't really understand. It's not given to you to understand it. It is beyond you at this time. In the "end" I'll be proven exactly what I've said I am. Try not to make too big of an ass (mule) of yourself on my account.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This is the life you are choosing. Why?

2008 Republican Presidential Candidate
Michael Jesus Archangel (Michigan)

"Saint Michael Jesus the Archangel" (note: formerly named Philip Silva until he legally adopted the Archangel moniker in 1996) -- appears rather delusional. "From the time I was a little boy I knew I was God and Michael the Archangel, but I didn't dare tell anyone, not even anyone in my family because I knew that the devil, Satan, was going to try to murder Me, and indeed he did try, four separate times," he explains. He says he's a Vietnam War veteran who attempted suicide due to depression and paranoia. He also claims he later became a "a volunteer Secret Agent for the Central Intelligence Agency without pay." A former janitor, he is a self-employed "writer" these days. As for politics, he describes himself as a "radical conservative Republican" who recognizes "the fact that America is an official Theocracy." Archangel was arrested on attempted murder and other felony charges in March 2006

This is real folks.... source:politics1

edit to fix link

[edit on 2/28/2008 by Bigwhammy]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join