It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phone companies cut off FBI wiretaps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
CNN: Phone companies cut off FBI wiretaps for not paying their bills

Well that's one way to get big brother out of your lives is for the phone company
to shut them out for not paying their bills. It seems oversight of this project
or the lack of it also allowed an agent to steal $25,000 in the process.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

the FBI deemed too sensitive to be viewed publicly.

Bloody SOB's ........I would love to know what's so damn sensitive....

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The link to the press release states how bad the FBI's record keeping has become ..LOL

You'll never read that problem inside the CIA, they know how to funnel the funds ontime.

I'd love to know which 5 offices and which telecommunication companies.
I'm betting the ones that cut the lines are still waiting on the governments contracts. Its just a cat and mouse games.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I think it's a crock!

No way would this happen. The phone companies give ample time to standard customers to arrange for late bills. So, you're telling me that the FBI was given no warning or failed to respond in time to notice given them regarding such an elaborate project.

I would think that regarding the level of compliance they have, that they would want to keep optimum relations with the Gov't. Especially since this is only the beginning of the monitoring plans in the works presently that I'm sure are gonna be some serious revenue for them.

Plus, I don't believe that if it were true that there would be so much publicity involved....seems like disinfo to me.

But hey, what do i know....

top topics

join