It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

us planes unleash 40,000 pounds of bombs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gunner36

People thought we were staying in Saudi Arabia forever till oil is all gone. We pulled out after the Iraq threat was gone. So don't think I'm crazy about such thoughts. Don't believe in Al Qaeda propaganda about American troops staying forever on holy lands of Mecca and Medina. Of course its going to piss people off when invading other countries. Similar to Japanese Kamikaze pilots that don't want American troops on Japanese soil. These are to be expected in war. Right now in Afghanistan we have about 30,000 plus troops fighting Al Qaeda and the Taliban and it pisses them off. Of course its pisses them off, but 9/11 pisses us off, so we do what we do best in wars. Take the fight to the enemy.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4thDoctorWhoFan

The problem with your faulty logic is that you are comparing the current climate in the U.S. with that of Iraq during Saddam's reign. There is no comparison and it makes your analogy totally moot.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by 4thDoctorWhoFan]

Basically, what Im saying is, you would have many insurgents in america too, because war creates hate.

I dont support or like insurgents in iraq, or support the USA military, the idea was good on paper, to help, but it should have been done quick and it should be over, but they are still there. Both the insurgents and the usa are causing big problems for the innocent civillians, and those Civillians are who I support! that's what side im on.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfie_UK

Hey it wasn't our fault that Iraq used WMDs back in the 80s and harass UN inspectors for many years. Remember Desert Fox by President Bill Clinton. Even he thought Iraq was considered a threat. Bush is no different.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Wasn't it America who decided to dream up WMD's and therefore make Iraq it's enemy and not that Iraq forced itself onto America as an enemy.

TBH I'm amazed you guys managed to find Iraq for the second Gulf war and not end up in a totally different country, knowing that Geography is not your greatest attribute.

I suppose if the boot was on the other foot and the story was about bombs dropping on Washington via the Iraqi airforce you wouldn't mind any Iraqi ATS members standing up for the justification of it..............no thought not

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

You now that the first link with the story is not working right now, the second link doesn't mention Al-qaida civilians.

Anyway, it seems that the people including the Anti American insurgency will be pounded with bombs until they submit or die.

Al-qaida my butt.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

but you might get an allergic reaction to the feathers....

seriously this entire oil grab ; erm `war on terror` yeah thats it , really should be costing all the lives if there was a better foreign policy - the entire thing with Iran is because they threw out the puppet in 1979.

offensive defence - do it to them before they do it to you

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

btw the US used WMD`s in fullajah so whats the diffence now

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

The difference is that when US does it is ok and is all for the good of the nation been devastated, when another nation does it, they are evil and causing genocide.

And you better do not say anything derogatory either because that will make you anti patriotic, America hater and terrorist friendly.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Is this that 'shock and awe' attack?
Has the entire time the US military been inside Iraq been a part of this shock and awe war?

With the murder of its own troops, by its own troops and the murder rape and pillage by security and corporate companies, this definitely must be this shock and awe war we heard so much about.

And there was me thinking things were supposed to have been getting better after the surge... A surge involving the moving in of more troops and equipment to bolster up the area ready for the next stage of the war against Iran (and anyone else) in order to gain and maintain even more oil.

Hey, that's what this should be called, gain and maintain, not shock and awe.

The only thing I'm in shock and awe about is how the world still lets the fascist pigs get away with the senseless murders in an illegal war that was engineered by the NWO swine and its brethren.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin

btw the US used WMD`s in fullajah so whats the diffence now

What are you talking about?
Care to provide some sort of evidence for this outlandish claim.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Are you kidding? the bush administration is bringing prosperity and wealth to the nation of Iraq and to all the Iraqis, I forgot just the ones that will survived after this administration finish with the insurgency and terrorist, they all Al-qaida BTW.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
The only thing I'm in shock and awe about is how the world still lets the fascist pigs get away with the senseless murders in an illegal war that was engineered by the NWO swine and its brethren.

A little unhinged are we? Yeah, you are open to the truth and not biased in any way. /sarcasm
Good Lord.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 4thDoctorWhoFan

white phosphorus is a WMD in 99% of the countries in teh world - except the USA.

so `outlandish` it is not.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

What do you call 40,000 pound bombs in Iraq along with all the weapons been used in that nation since ithe nvasion by the Bush administration.

Firecrackers?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

What do you call 40,000 pound bombs in Iraq along with all the weapons been used in that nation since ithe nvasion by the Bush administration.

Firecrackers?

Umm....its certainly not WMD.

Come on, you know this.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

white phosphorus is a WMD in 99% of the countries in teh world - except the USA.

Ok, if you say so.

Still waiting for your evidence.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

so `outlandish` it is not.

WP is used to mark targets. I don't think it was used as an actual weapon.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

O really? Lets see the official word by the UN on the usage of WP. I dare ya.

It would be in the Chemical Weapons Convention.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
saddam got his mwd back in his days from the britts , france and the us ,

anyways , dropping 40k of bombs is surly a good way of rebuilding a countrie and spreading democracy

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Nice! Kill, kill, kill, kill, let's kill them all!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join