It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush urges Israeli occupation end

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by joesomebody
I am an opponent to this. The Arabs are doing fine. Should this happen, it is a step closer to Rapture...

Or so you and yours hope....did you ever stop and think, "hey would if we're wrong?" Then you are forced the live out the horrors of a radioactive earth. I't will be Arrmegeddon alll right, but I doubt Jesus will come and save you. You bank on that and I'll go with underground bomb shelter stocked with food and water. Good luck
I believe it to be that same "religious" mentality that got us here to begin with.

The Promised Land belongs to the Jewish nation, not the Arabs. I hope this doesn't happen, and I hope Israel bombards the Arabs to the point of getting their whole nation's original land back...someday..

Just another prime example of how Religion has brought peace and tolerance to the world.
Let's bomb toward peace
Oh wait you guys don't won't peace and are conditioned through the bible to believe it will never exist. Can't have your rapture without peace.

The Arabs (I'm sorry folks, but it's true) are a bit of a sexual "mistake" by the name of Ishmael. There is such a thing as a Christian Arab, btw...I love everyone, though, and hope as many as possible accept Jesus before it's too late...

This part is so moronic that I am actually left speechless.

Oh, and from a Biblical standpoint, there will never be peace between the Jewish people and the Arabs.

Just another reason to question the interpretations of the bible and how it is being presented by the church.

I respect the fact that you are entitled to your opinion, but I have to say that I think you really need to do some soul searching and start looking at the bigger picture. You are creating division in the world, and from my understanding it is intentional as to provoke a rapture so all the people who believe Jesus is the son of God will be taken away from the mess your mentality created.

Upon further review of my reponse, I have come to realize that it is totally off topic and I apologize for being derailed.

I suggest we all respect joesomebody's opinion and continue the discussion on Bush's comments of ending the occupation.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by kleverone]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Bush urges Israeli occupation end

All this is just to put a positive spin on his little trip.
Everything he has mentioned about the ‘Israeli occupation ending’ will END when the Mossad blows a Hole in a farm field and claim it’s a Qassam rocket.

BACK to Square One.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
WHEN THE LORD COMES AGAIN HE WILL LEAD HIS PEOPLE TO THE PROMISED LAND
are we all overlooking this tiny detail????????????????????????????????????????

and if you really believe in a 'nuclear armageddon'..then israel itself would not exist: just a small point.

and as to nuking iran then the consequences of this as your and israels' leaders know would be irrepairable for pretty much everyone on earth.

get real everybody, as long as iran comes under the world bank 'umbrella' then everything will be fine and there is not a country in the world that hasn't been tempted by the lure of us/israeli dollars...except for big kim over in korea

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by monoton

Nah, it's more likely to be Euros or Canadian dollars these days since they're valued more than the American dollar.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

true

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by joesomebody

[edit on 9/16/07 by abelievingskeptic]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Isreal Doesnt have the Land where jesus died Muslims Golden Dome will crack and be destroyed and a Jewish temple shall erect there and then 7 horsemen.

10 plagues etc.

Either way yes Isreal is close to achieving these lands.

All signs point to the ENd of the world.

From my point of view.

Would you agree?

If a jewish temple could ever bring such things on.

Im mixing the 2 Armegeddon Books from the Koran and the Bible.

And they want to do it which amazes me.

It all rests on Saudi Ariba's Land only time will tell.

Saudi have alot power. Even for Isreal.

Golden Dome is in Saudi so it will end there if it is going to.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by NWOmaskedman]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Lame duck?

After 8 years in office Bu$h makes his first trip to Israel as president.

He is trying a last ditch effort to resurrect his shameful, shortsighted, irresponsible legacy.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Has anybody thought that maybe Mr. Bush wants Israel out of palestine not for peace but so he can destroy palestine without destroying his Jewish friends in the process. Think about it......There will be plenty of room left for them to move back in and take over without any arabs to interfere.

<< 1  2   >>

join