It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 everywhere!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Since the new year 11:11 is happening so much lately, when i look at the clock odd...

anyone else been experiencing this?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Timewavezer0

Just research the numbers on Google. I used to have visitors when I was younger, but I'm not sure if it was 11:11 pm and or just 1:11 am. Some mention the 11th dimension and another is the alleged polar shift of the sun evry 11 years which is supposedly due again in 2012. Some say the sun is a stargate from where other dimensional beings or travelers come thru.

Look up 11:11 in the book of Isaiah also.

At least one web site mentions the guardians or those who were left behind etc. Supposedly these numbers mean when you see them that they are nearby or reminding you of something important.

bible.cc...

1111spiritguardians.com...

Biblically Christ supposedly died at 3:00 in the afternoon at the age of 33 and that there were three crosses and an eclipse. In the roman numerals it could be 111 instead of the number 3. The date of 1:11 is tomorrow or friday which is also supposedly the day of the week christ died. People are always looking for hidden meanings in numbers and so-called codes or a codex.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Or it could be that you are unconciously looking at the clock quite frequently but you only register a positive "hit" when it reads 11:11. Your mind sees a pattern that you have conditioned yourself to register to. How many times do you look at the clock and it is something other then 11:11? Or are you only looking at it two times a day? This sounds more like a psychological perception then paranormal experience.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
i dont look often at all really, since i work outdoors whenever i go in for a break i check my phone and i always notice that its 11:11 int he morning and at night ill glance at the pc screen and its been 11:11 quite regularly

Also there is other numbers, like 5:55 , 4:44, and so on but 11:11 is the most repeated one....

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
If you 11:11 everywhere you are truly cursed....it means you have a one way ticket to hell....so thats what i heard.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It is just your biological clock.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pak88

so, the same goes for everyone that has their alarm clock set to go off every morning at the same time?

this has nothing to do with coinsidense. too many people experience this including me, and it has been more frequent lately.

since this is a natural unexplained phenomena, you're cursed if you don't see it...

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Set all of your clocks one hour and 11 minutes slower - problem solved.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
ahh you guys are great
, but i was taking this serious , hahah

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
In the movie The Matrix Morpheus mentions something about a change in the matrix program. If we truly are in some type of Matrix or program than these numbers appearing this way could be a "heads up" in this change or glitch in the system.

Our so called Matrix may even be hacked by another rogue system, planet or rebel programs? Sometimes when I'm sleeping and wake up at weird times I can see a scrolling program very similar to the matrix for a few seconds that seemingly had nothing to do with the dream I was having. I tried to remember these symbols but can only imagine that they are similar to the Sumerian text or symbols used in the Matrix movie.

In the Star Trek episodes with the Borgs, people have implants that connect them to the hive. In some way, these things could be true, especially with the present claims that the US government has been using implants this way also, such as was described in the sci-fi movie The Manchurian Project and with sleepers.

People who object with closed minded comments are probably controlled or part of the so-called disinformation police. (Simpsons Comic Book Guy)

top topics

join