It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe a nice video for all the Reptilian lovers out there :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Looks cool, maybe you could find the original and all come back with a great discussion.
If any of the video has been doctored, and I will admit his head is moving kinda strange, then it should make for an interesting discussion.

www.break.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
i just saw this on Break as well, i think someone else mentioned it in another thread. Lets see what pans out....

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
To be honest and using a "sober" mind, I watched the video and see nothing unusual about it whatsoever. As for his sleeve, which is continually pointed out, this is the result of the video itself. As for the lighting effect that is also pointed out, I see nothing unusual.

The true test of time will come when we see something about Henry Paulsen stepping down, or some other incident covering for the "assumed" shooting . Until then, this appears to be just another hype on something that has taken on a life of its own in someone's imagination

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
www.cnbc.com...

This was from January 8th on CNBC.

Hopefully this will squash this other video.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Wow! He looks pretty good for a dead man!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It's posted under "Funny Videos" category. I think it's just a parody mocking stupid conspiracy theories/bad quality video analysis, which we are all too familar with here lately

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I agree with you guys, on the hand and video quality 100%.
What got me was , well, it's just the way his head is moving is soooo unnatural.
And the expresions look like they are on repeat.

join