It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Blair joins JP Morgan Bank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Tony Blair joins JP Morgan Bank

news.bbc.co.uk

Mr Blair, who stood down as UK prime minister in June last year, has been employed "in a senior advisory capacity", the bank said.

He said he looked forward to advising the bank on the "political and economic changes that globalisation brings".
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
LoL if this doesn't reak of new world order global elite's sticking together i don't know what does.

I have some deep suspicions about tony blair ranging from his faith to his friends in high places.

some people claim he's a 33rd degree mason !!!

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Tony Bliar, my favourite muppet.

Indeed, how one come an special ambassador of middle-east, by first starting a war in there (with his friendly colleques) and then taken seriously as an ambassador?

Maybe the special ambassador does stand for something special indeed - arranging terrorist raids, false news or what ever BS they might come up with.

By pointing Bliar into the JP Morgan, they really did us all a favor and showed us in which ranks they stand. Hail Tony Bliar, the forthcoming president of EU, the former primeminister of United Kindoms empire, and the advocate of the New World Order. All hail Tony Bliar! (let's start a war...)

join