It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens + The Goverment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Right now there are plenty of stories about the goverment being in contact with Aliens but they are stories. If I remember correctly there was an American President who one of his election promises was to reveal the truth involving the goverment and aliens but nothing was ever said when he got in power and some people say that he was slienced. Now don't get me wrong there is loads of unexplained stuff involving UFO's but what if this president didn't say anything because there was nothing involving goverment and aliens? I don't think that has ever been put forward so discuss. Remember its only a theory before you flame me

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Lol I suppose that could be the case...

But I highly doubt it, there must be something to it... Even if it's only very little, and all the massive cases are small things that have been made bigger by peoples imagination.

Good thought though.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The president you are thinking of is Jimmy Carter...who had his own (documented) UFO encounter prior to his presidency... There seems to be ample evidence that the reason this promise was never carried out, is that President Carter was shown clear evidence of WHY it is being kept a secret, as well as as some of the advances we have gleaned from the cooperation... He quickly realized that there are reasons for some things to stay secret...

If you follow the paper trails, there is more than enough convincing evidence out there, or cooperation between governments and aliens....at least at various intervals....

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
"I am convinced that UFOs exist because I have seen one." - Jimmy Carter

"The phenomenon of UFOs does exist, and it must be treated seriously." - Former Russian President Mikhail Gorbachev (Soviet Youth, May 4, 1990)

Reagan also admitted to seeing a UFOs. And I'm not exactly sure but one of them admitted to seeing the Lincoln ghost in the whitehouse too.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
We must have some kind of contact with aliens because we have moved so quickly with our technology. I heard some scientist say that we are 80 years ahead of our time.

top topics

join