It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

300 BC ....is that enough proof...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Wow! May I join the fun! Just my two cents. Could it be, your all right. Could it be that the reason for the artifacts is that they were shown images of different machines. Ya know, kind of like a parent sitting down and reading a book to their child. They would know what they were and how they were used but just not quite able to grasp the technology. I know I wouldn't want to give my child a toy that could kill if used the wrong way! Who knows what it all means. Isn't it just amazing anyway?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwhint
reply to post by eyewitness86

Sorry eyewitness86, I have gone fishing on the Red Sea at least 100 times and there are flying fish everywhere just about jumping in the boat as you cruise and dontforget Ramses chased Moses into the Sinai across the Red Sea, but as you say theres nothing on the walls of the temples relating to flying fish, the Red Sea is only 130 Kms from Luxor in Upper Egypt.
I have tried to draw similarities for many years as to the Myans and Egyptians having commonalities, but there are to many skeptics, Reed boats were possible around the 18th dynasty which was the last of the real Pharoahs, where did they go or did the Greeks kill them all.
gwhint

Just poiint of order really...Moses did not cross the Red Sea atall. That was a mistranslation. They crossed the Reed sea or Sea of Reeds which existed in Nothern Egypt and was a pretty shallow huge expanse of coastal marsh...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join