It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Hillary Wins???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
don't you think its strange that no matter what, history is going to change this election???

The only thing that's changing is the figurehead. The same PTB will remain in control, which means that the ship of state will continue it's drift into globalism. The only candidate who's differences are more than rhetorical is Ron Paul, and he has two chances to win this time around, slim and none.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   

at least they got free healthcare

after wathcing sicko i know what u mean

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Well there was a post that said nothing will happen if she beats Obama. Might want to rethink that a bit, especially if there is a whiff of trickery. The Democratic Party has turned the primaries into a racial/gender race. Look at the results in Mississippi. 90% of black voters went to Obama only 70% of white votes went to Clinton. For quite a number of people it has become a race issue as the first legitimate chance to have a black president. People forget Jessie Jackson's bids, but I digress.

Many women feel that Clinton is their symbol of equality as well. McCain is hedging on these sentiments in his "no mudslinging" tactic. Secretly he has to to be pulling for Clinton because it would be easier to defeat her on her few merits and many flaws.

Obama is rather wise, Clinton has tried the psychological trick of asking him to be her VP. I applaud him for not taking that bait. However of the three choices so far (Nader, heh may as well be myself) things do not too good on the homefront which is where they canidates really need to be focusing their attention for voter support. However it didn't really help Ron Paul but frankly he ran with some bum advice. Not that focusing on a return of traditional constitutional values are not exactly what is indeed needed but he took it to an extreme and pretty much killed his bid in the process.

Quite frankly all three scare the hell out me. Clinton for being how she is, McCain because no one is sure what he is really about and Obama because there is definately something hidden there. Just my opinions but to agree with another poster no matter which we choose (or have chosen for us) 2012 will be an even more interesting year...hope those Mayans were on to something to help us out.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
If Hillary gets the nomination I will be voting for McCain. Currently I'm voting Obama.

Everyone else I know who is voting Obama feels the same, except for my wife, who would vote for Hillary.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
...if Hillary wins then I cant wait until I hear the jokes about her having an affair on Bill!

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
One thing you can be sure of with a refridgerator like hillary for pres there will be no sex scandal there.But she will have to leave Bill in Harlem tojam with his bros at the local watering hole.

Raise the dead,vote Pat Paulson.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
If Hillary wins I will be extremely upset and disappointed I will stay home in General Election, I will never vote for McCain or Hillary.. Clinton has run a very negative campain, look at the way she gives speeches, desperate and angry, but Obama is always calm and relaxed, her campaign tactics are disgusting and dishonorable, Obama on the other had has refrained from going negative his speeches are more spiritual he will unite the country in a way we have never seen. Think about it..if they will run the country the same way they are running their campaign who bring more positivity to this country?

I am convinced that Obama is a once-in-a-lifetime type of leader...And for those of you that feel Obama has not enough experience I beg to differ If Hillary counts her years in the white house as "experience" that means Laura Bush and Barbara will be qualified to run in 2012 c'mon ppl, the fact is he has done MORE in less time than Clinton, no counting his yrs as Illinois state senate(8yrs+) take a look at this..

Obama vs Clinton voting record

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
If they are all selling snake oil why is the smooth talker getting your vote?
Once in life time?,how many divorced women have said that.
I hate to rain on your parade but they all suck,so you have to vote your ideology i would guess,if thats even worth anything today.

Vote for the late Pat Paulson,never too late!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
The nightmare of Hell's bitch continues.

HELLARY, is just a conniving bitch and as we see from her tactics with OBAMA, she will do whatever it takes to win, even if it destroys her own party.

OBAMA - has kept his cool and definitely deserves kudos for that. Even though I'm a white republican, I think I might just have to turn to OBAMA - Cause Bush & Co has destroyed my faith in publicans.

Maybe if HELLARY becomes president, Billybob will have access to hell's interns and he can embarrass the ugly sloth again - with more Cuban cigar stories.

[edit on 12-3-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

Is that really needed?

You're a man who has issues with powerful women and Hillary is a perfect target for haters such as yourself.

I'm offended at your rudeness.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

I notice you just ignore the fact I hate old Bush & Co? Only accused me of having issues with powerful women. How convent for you.

I call it like a see it and Hillary & Bush are two different sides of the same Evil coin.

Seeing how your from the UK I'll have to say I admire and respect both the Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth as well as the Late Princess Diana. Nope - powerful woman hater I'm not, I like good woman. I just call out Evil scum when I see it. Sorry you've fallen for one of them.

[edit on 12-3-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

I am offended that you called a woman, in a public forum, a bitch. I wouldn't care if it was Hillary Clinton, the Queen or some random woman on the street.

I agree with you, that both sides of the coin are corrupt and quite frankly useless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join