It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Hillary Wins???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I shall fight to the last man in order if Hilary goes crazy with power.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

As long as is not any religious fundamentalist running for president in the republican side or McCain I will vote whomever, but not Hillary.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'm still wondering if were even gonna make it to November without going to WW3 with Iran. I'm not so concerned about Hillary. She would probably put a short leash on Bill anyway. She really couldn't be any worse than Jimmy Carter could she? Who knows, it could be Hillaryous.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I don't think Hillary has a chance of being elected President. Polls can say pretty much anything you want, depending on how you phrase the question, but polling has consistently, over a years-long time period, shown that about 40% of Americans would vote for Hillary, about 40% would NEVER vote for her, and about 20% can't make up their minds.

Everyone in America - who hasn't been living under a rock - already know everything there is to know about Hillary. A great deal depends on who the Republicans nominate, but I don't think that Hillary can win the general election. She's got a good shot at the Democratic nomination, but I sincerely doubt she can win the general.

That said, IF Hillary is elected president, she will have to deal with Congress - just like every other President. Anecdotal evidence suggests that - while she lack's Bill's charisma - she's a much, MUCH more capable political mind than he is. But she still has to deal with Congress.

And for those of you who are chaffing to point out that she would likely govern with a Democratic majority in Congress, I'd point out that most administrations accomplish MORE when the other party controls congress.

Conflict promotes compromise, which is what a democracy is all about. A Democratic Congress with Hillary in the White House will likely lead to a situation where the left hand doesn't know what the far-left hand is doing...

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I am all for a woman being elected president. Unfortunately there aren't any this time around. Sorry, couldn't help myself.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Expect new war in Balkan.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
We all know exactly what will happen if Hillary gets elected. Nothing will change, but the amount of lies will ratchet up a notch or two, she will be wanting to change our constitution and make guns illegal.

At least with Obama - we might have a chance to slow the NWO steamroller down.

I would vote for who ever ran against Hillary - clearly she is greedy & evil - thus voting for someone else give you the possibility of something better.

Nope - seeing how the world is supposed to be destroyed by 2012, I see Hillary being President as the Beast and an American revolution that turns into WW3 as our enemies attack us while were fighting amongst ourselves.

Now at least we know what the Mayan's were talking about when they made that Calender. Hillary Clinton & the destruction of mankind.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Misguided Russian

Feel better after your anti american rant? That was just uncalled for dont you think? I can understand your distaste for america, your distaste for our policies, but it isnt me doing it. I am, and I know alot of other people that are working for change. You have to remember we are human beings over here, with families just doing what we can to get through this crazy thing we call life. Same as you in your country, I certainly wouldnt want to see you resort to eating your neighbors. If you really hope for such thing you need to have your brain checked, those arent healthy normal thoughts for a human being to have.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
What if Hilary wins?? Trouble, that's what.

People keep stating that she has more experience than Obama, but it simply isn't true. Obama has been a legislator far longer than Hillary has. GO check for yourself and see.

She can not claim her husbands career as her own. Through her husband, she gained political connections, but that is not the same as political experience. She would like for us to believe that, but the truth is otherwise. She once claimed to be the first person of import to go into Bosnia. The facts show that she was not there on any important US or UN diplomatic mission. She went to Bosnia on a feel good trip with the comedian Sinbad. That is not the type of political experience this country needs.

One should also remember that She is the first and only First Lady to come under criminal investigation, both Federal and State. She is also the first First Lady to almost be indicted acccording to one of the special prosecutors. Or the number of times that Hillary Clinton, providing testimony to Congress, said that she didn't remember, didn't know, or something similar: 250.

In 1996, Hillary Clinton's Rose law firm billing records, sought for two years by congressional investigators and the special prosecutor were found in the back room of her personal residence at the White House. Clinton said she had no idea how they got there.

And lets not forget that the individuals responsible for defrauding people out of their lives savings in the Whitewater scandle, while found guilty based on solid evidence, were later pardoned by Bill. The guilty individuals were close friends of Hillarys. If she gets in, we will have another bunch of criminals screwing the nation, and getting away with it.

Democrat John Edwards said the top strategist for presidential rival Hillary Rodham Clinton [Mark Penn] has ties to the controversial Blackwater security firm, and warned against installing "a group of corporate Democrats" to replace the Bush White House.

If Hillary wins, we are all in deep trouble.

Stop the Clinton Conspiracy. Vote ABC... Anyone But Clinton!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I urge everyone to Google " Hillary lies" and see how much evil this woman has been up to. She must be stopped before it is too late. When her lies and deeds are exposed to the light she won't be able to hide behind Bill anymore.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I don't know....I feel like I did back in 1976 when Jimmy Carter won the presidency. I was a teen at that time, paid no attention to politics whatsoever, could care less, and when I saw on TV that he (Carter) had won, All I could think was, " What have you people done!?" It's peanuts for us!

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I really find it funny how many of you are willing to chastise Hillary Clinton but will more than welcome Obama or Paul into the White House. You willingly accept them as good politicians who will actually change America and do good for America, yet these politicians have not been as scrutinized as Clinton has. She has been looked inside out. Everyone criticizes her on everything possible and bring up financial allegations and murder allegations and a whole other bunch of nonsense. So, its no wonder why you dislike her or hate her. We know NOTHING of Obama or Paul. Why should I believe they will do good for America? Because they say so? I'm sorry, Bush said he will unite the country. That did not turn out so well.

So, I may be the minority on this forum, but I would careless if Hillary Clinton is the next President of the United States. In fact, she has my vote in the general against any Republican candidate. There is absolutely nothing that sets Hillary Clinton apart from the other candidates that says she will be a power hungry dictator, or will give out country to the terrorist or start a World War for nothing. Absolutely nothing.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
this would be a great victory for us. Today i just sent my absentee ballot. Voted for her. who else voted for hillary? she's the chosen one!

SR

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
You'd no longer be able to claim that you are the land of the free as you'd of techinically been under dynastic type rule.

Alot of people would go missing never to be seen again or alot of 'suicides' where the person put a gun to the back of their own head and shot themselves. Like under old Bill's tenure.

Half of her election pledges will probably never come to fruitation as you'd all be lead into Iran like bleating sheep.

To start to name a few things that would probably happen.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterRegal

It is sad to see that you have bought into the fairy tale that Hillary Rodham puts forth. Her nefarious deeds are well documented and not difficult to find. I am not talking about the tales political rivals tried to pin on her, but rather her long established history of corruption. I urge you to look deeper into her past actions and present lies.

I respects everyones right to choose any candidate they wish, but doing so blindly is a tragedy.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin
reply to post by MasterRegal

It is sad to see that you have bought into the fairy tale that Hillary Rodham puts forth. Her nefarious deeds are well documented and not difficult to find. I am not talking about the tales political rivals tried to pin on her, but rather her long established history of corruption. I urge you to look deeper into her past actions and present lies.

I respects everyones right to choose any candidate they wish, but doing so blindly is a tragedy.

And it is sad that you have bought into the fantasy that is Paul and Obama. Do you really expect them to be any different? Do you really expect them to change America and change the status-quo? They are just the same. I'm not saying Hillary is the perfect and clean politician, void of any corruption, what I am saying is much of it has been proven wrong by her enemies, some of it is pure lies by people like your self, others is just putting 1 and 1 and getting an answer of 3. There is no proof Hillary will imprison us all, there is no proof she will declare martial law and name herself dictator. You are just making up things because lets face it, the Republican machine has placed an image in your head of Hillary Clinton that you willingly accept. It's easy to say Hillary Clinton ordered the murder of 99 people simply because she and her husband have a connection of these people.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SR
You'd no longer be able to claim that you are the land of the free as you'd of techinically been under dynastic type rule.

Alot of people would go missing never to be seen again or alot of 'suicides' where the person put a gun to the back of their own head and shot themselves. Like under old Bill's tenure.

Half of her election pledges will probably never come to fruitation as you'd all be lead into Iran like bleating sheep.

To start to name a few things that would probably happen.

And what proof do you have of that? Is there a written plan by Hillary Clinton that can prove these claims? Or is it another biased claim by someone who hates her?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
If you read my posts, you would see that I did not endorse any other candidates, You would also see that I never mentioned anything remotely like Hillary ordering the Murder of others.

I stuck with simple things that can be verified. Hillary has a long and very clear history of lying to the American public and to the Government. There is no mistake and this is not some Republican attack based on politics.

Whitewater was for the most part a partizan attack on Bill. What it uncovered however can be seen in documented facts that Hillary can not deny, she simply would like everyone to forget about it. She loves to rewrite history and that is an ongoing theme of hers.

There are false stories out there regarding just about every candidate. There are false tales about Hillary Rodham. There are also a good number of verifiable incidence of her doing wrong and then lying about it. She even lies about simple things to aggrandize herself. One example is with the recent murder of Benazir Buhto. Hillary tried to make a political connection by saying that she was a close personal friend of Benazirs. That they had a great deal in common and talked quite often over the years, as good friends do. The truth is that they barely knew each other other than by reputation. Hillary had no idea how many children Benazir had, which is something a good close friend would know (she had three). In addition, Hillary most certainly would have known that Benazirs father was hung to death, if she was such a close personal friend, as she falsely claimed on national television.

Hillary currently claims that she was very much involved in the Ireland peace process. That she was involved in important meetings, developed diplomacy, and personaly worked very hard to seal the deal. She makes this claim as part of her "experience" as a leader. In her book however, she had an entirely different tale to tell, that she was generally not involved in any way at all in the Irish peace process. Funny how things change when you are running for president and need to come up with some experience in diplomacy. This is much like her false claims regarding Bosnia, when she went in with Sinbad the comedian, and not any UN diplomatic mission.

When someone lies about such simple things, it gives one a good idea of their personal character. Bill Clinton admitted that he once smoked Marijuana, but he claimed that he didn't inhale. Obama admitted that his brief youthful indiscretion with coc aine was a mistake on his part. Those are two very different manners in which to handle the admission that people can sometimes make errors in their lives. One takes personal responsibility, the other tries to claim they didn't do anything wrong. This is not intended as a masked endorsement of Obama. It is just an observation.

If you look at the available information on Hillary's career, a clear pattern of lying appears. Bush lied about weapons of mass destruction, and got us into the Iraq war. I'd rather not choose someone who lies habitually as our next national leader.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The way I see things there's those that like Hillary & no matter what is said or what is revealed about her that might shed bad light on what she is. To them she poops out strawberries and they all stand in line to eat them. They will stand up and vote for her no matter if the world is coming down all around them or the sun goes supernova.

Then there are those of us who can smell Evil on someone no matter how much money they spend on perfume, fancy clothes & fancy cars. Or how many people they buy to sell their story we know bad and we know Hillary is bad for our world and we will do whatever it takes within the law to see that she does not get elected.

I see nearly all of our politicians today as corrupted by greedy corporations who get caught up in the game and become so entrenched in favors, money & greed that they forget why they became politicians in the first place. That is why I will always favor new blood over old entrenched knowns like Hillary.

Bottom line I don't believe anyone running for President can do half as much damage to the free world as Hillary will do if she becomes President and therefore if she becomes the Democratic Nomination I will personally pay for the paper & ink and I will hang the banners from the freeway overpasses that tells what I believe is the true nature of what Hillary represents to me.

Clearly I'm not alone in my stance & I think we will see the biggest circus in the history of Presidential elections if Hillary becomes the Democrats choice.

Bush & his cronies are a sell out and Hillary and her bunch drink from the same bottle of poison on the other side of the table. Our only hope is to rid our world of their kind in public service.

Instead of being fixated on the Democrat vs. Republican fight you should wake up and look at tangibles like right vs. wrong or good vs. evil and you will see that most of the corporate backed candidates fall on the side of wrong & evil no matter what illusion they create by being of a certain party or the other.

Eat your dark strawberries or wake up and join us.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by verylowfrequency]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join