It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Hillary Wins???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
So, a thought just came to me...

You know how Obama is winning in the polls over Hillary, by like, a lot...
And you know there are a bunch of recent allegations on Hillary for voter fraud...

Well, what will happen if Hillary still turns out to win the elections?

Like, out of no where, everyone thinks Obama is gonna win and then BAM, its Hillary...
I wonder if that would start another civil war...

anyway, just a thought that popped into my head when I was reading all the voter fraud going on with her...

anyone have anything to add?
What do you think will happen if Hillary actually does win?

I think there will be a massive outcry... and as stated earlier, could produce a mass revolution against the govt...
Perhaps this is the start of it all...
Maybe it would be good if she wins just so that it happen...
(actually, I can't see anything good coming of it... just a lot of brutality...)

mod edit, spelling in title

[edit on 12-1-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I will try to convince my family to move to Canada
at least they got free healthcare .

If that fails then I guess I will just sit back and watch the events unfold and I am sure it wont be pretty

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Who knows what would happen after (or if) all of those things occurred, like you mentioned, (above). We should learn how to keep our families clean & safe (free from all evil).

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
You should understand that obama is dodgy too. No one can become senator without being a lapdog for the big business.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
what will happen if Hillary still turns out to win the elections?

this country would be in less trouble then if Obama won .. that's what would happen.

I can't stand Hillary and I don't want her in charge. BUT ... she's got the experience and understanding to be able to do the job. Obama hasn't got a freak'n clue.

If Hillary won what would happen - all the furniture and silverware from the White House would go missing.
Remember when her hubby was POTUS and they left - so did a bunch of the white house furniture. (or at least that's what 'they' say)

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Wouldn't that mean the silverware would be back in the Whitehouse again? Sounds like a win-win situation to me..

Anyway, one thing I know they did take was all the "W" keys off the keyboards. Now THAT was funny!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Nothing would change... thats exactly what would happen. Hillary is the status-quo candidate of the Democrats... all the right wing hysteria over her is just a bunch of hot air.

We need a real president who will actually work for a positive change in this country and she is not it.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
^ What Grover said.

There isnt anyone out there who will be fit to deal with the NWO, powers that be, the Devil, Antichrist, etc.

Whoever gets the presidency will be THE LOSER.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I'll just be thankful that I'm not American, I think a lot of people will be wishing they weren't. I also think it would probably end with Hilary Clinton getting assasinated.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Personally, I'd much prefer Obama. It may be true that he doesn't have as many years of experience as Clinton, but all that means to me is he hasn't had as many years to become as jaded and corrupt as Clinton, or any of the other candidates for that matter. After all, what are presidential advisers for?

If Hillary does win, I'd be very surprised.

But in all honesty, I don't expect either to win. I don't think the White House is ready to give their white boys club up just yet, and we all know that votes don't actually count based on the last two elections.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Well the publickins don't have anybody so thet let Mcaine back in and I personally think he could Hilly or Labamba no problem.

mikell

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlitzKrieger

A patriot doesn't run from his country, he stays and fights to get it back.

at least they got free healthcare .

No its not free, its the Government stealing from one citizen and giving it to another...

Now as to the topic at hand, I could care less to be honest...

Regardless of who is in office it wont change what I'm willing to do should any Government or leader tread on my rights.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
We will be set up for the best case eventuality of 2012 events.

GO HIALLARY!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I know I would be quite nervous, I hate to bring race into the issue but here in Memphis they think Obama is the man for them just because of his skin color. There would probably be riots here, not that it would take much to get them started honestly. I do know Hillary gives me the creeps though, kinda makes my skin crawl.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0le

Originally posted by BlitzKrieger
...at least they got free healthcare .

No its not free, its the Government stealing from one citizen and giving it to another...

To quote myself in another thread....

I just left a free cancer clinic where I had a free consultation with a radiation oncologist to discuss my free biopsy that my free GP ordered from my free urolologist with regard to the free testing in advance of my free radiation therapy. I started to rail about the $18 (cdn) parking charge until I thought of you folks in the States...and decided to shut up. 'Nuff Said?

I've paid taxes all of worklife. Nobody is stealing from anybody and your remark is sheer twaddle. Maybe we even have a treatment for that. Free, of course.

But... to answer the original post, "What if Hiallary Wins???"...I guess you'd need to learn how to spell it

[edit on 11-1-2008 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I've been telling my good friends the last 12 months that If she's elected whether that be by voter fraud or america's ignorance I will be moving out of the US!! She let Big Bill run roughshod over her!!! How's she going to run this country????????????? I can't imagine she'd EVER win the popular vote but as we all are beginning to see with the right amount of computer corruption anything's possible!!
w/the CLINTON CORRUPTION MACHINE!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0le

A patriot doesn't run from his country, he stays and fights to get it back.

We never had it to begin with.

To quote a great man,

"We didn't land on Plymouth Rock, Plymouth Rock landed on us!"

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
If she were to Win, we would never ever here about Vince Foster again, and all the mysterous murders in Ark., at the time will all disapear.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
In case of another clinton presidency, I have been practicing a strict stretching regiment. That way I will fully be able to bend over and kiss my ass goodbye.

it doesnt matter, they are all controlled by the same POS SOB's that every other politician is. I will not run anywhere, I will stay the course in my country of birth, and do what I can to change this country no matter how futile my efforts are I will stand on this soil until the day I fall.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
If Hilary Wins, We all lose. She'll probably change the government to Dictatorship and might hand it over to Terrorists.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join